Chapter 21: Heart to Heart

Take Myoui Heart

 Saturday, 17.30pm at The Myoui Household

Currently, the Myoui household had visitors. The Sixteen Band was practicing on Jeongnam’s studio upstairs. They’ve been here since 3pm but that doesn’t mean they kept practicing till now… It’s only been around an hour or so for sixteen band doing their practice at Jeongnam’s studio.

While the band were still upstairs, Mina was enjoying her time on the living room. She’s reading a supplementary book about contemporary dance that her professor recommends her to read. Even though she’s a performing arts major, Mina is basically a bookworm and loves to read.

Her cozy and chill reading time was accompanied by her little companion, Ray who was sleeping silently. But the puppy wasn’t sleeping on Mina’s lap nor on the sofa. He was sleeping on the carpet beneath Mina. Usually, he would just jump onto Mina’s lap but maybe not today.

 

Just then,

 

“Psst psst! Miitaaan~ Miitaaan~” even though Mina was very much invested on her book, she couldn’t help but scoffed after hearing such whisper came from her front, from the stairs to be exact.

 

And when Mina looked up, there she saw her goofy girlfriend smiling and waving at her while she peaked from in between of two stairs railing. The way she was crouching down and tried to make her grown-up body fits in between the narrow space, brought smile to Mina’s face.

 

Mina then closed her book and waved back at Momo.

 

“Done with your practice?”

Momo shook her head and this time she answered Mina’s question in normal voice “Nope. Jeongyeon gave us 10 minutes break.”

 

There was a short silence after that. Both just staring at each other and after few second, they smiled and let out a bashful laugh. Literally like a couple of teenagers in love.

 

“Hey Mitan~” once again, Momo called her by whispering.

 Mina didn’t know why Momo did it, but she chose to play along with her girlfriend’s antic as she whispered back, “Yes, Momorin~”

Momo grinned and then said, “I miss you~”  

“We’ve seen each other like an hour ago.”

“But it feels like forever!!” and that, made Mina giggled.

“Okay, stop the whispering thing and come here, please.”

 

Momo then immediately rushed herself towards Mina and plopped onto the sofa right away. But instead of greeting Mina, Momo got distracted by the sleeping Ray. “Oh my! I didn’t know you were here! Com’ ere lil boi~”

 

Even though Ray just woken up due to Momo’s loud voice, he immediately greeted Momo in glee. Especially after Momo showered him with snuggles and kisses.

 

Mina was completely fine with it. In fact, she just stared at them lovingly. Seeing Momo spoke cute gibberish to Ray, while the little pup wiggled its tiny tail and sometimes barks in excitement, was such an adorable sight. Which drew soft smile on Mina’s face.

It took Momo few seconds to realize that she’s been entertaining the little pup a bit too long and ignoring her girlfriend.

 

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry Mitan I got distracted… I didn’t mean to ignore you…” Said Momo while she holding Ray like he’s a baby.

 

And to Momo surprised, Mina suddenly hovered towards her and landed a soft peck on Momo’s lips.

 

“It’s fine now.” Said Mina right after she stole that quick peck.

 

Per usual. Even though Mina did and say something that sounds confident, she’s not. her face was beet red after she did it.

 

“Damn. I should’ve played with ray a bit longer so the kiss won’t be as quick as that.”

 

Momo got a light nudged from Mina and they both just laughed at it. Then knowing her girlfriend needed distraction from the bashfulness, Momo decided to change the topic right away.

 

“What were you reading there, Mitan?”

Mina was still shy, so she answered it while she hid her face behind the book, “Something about cultural study of dance…”

“Eeeh… what it’s talking about?”

“Analyzing dance through ideology, theories, and social meaning.”

“Man, that sounds—Akk!! Ray!!” Momo suddenly let out a whiney yelled and of course it made Mina jolted in surprise.

“Are you okay? what’s wrong?”

But Mina’s worried was easily vapored away as Momo gave her a sad pout and said, “he wiped away your kiss…” Momo said it in a tiny whiny voice—just to make sure none of Mina’s sisters would hear it.

 

The way Momo genuinely pouting and looked sad, made Mina scoffed and laughed upon it. Momo might be known as Sixteen’s cool drummer but with Mina, she is just a whiny childish soft baby.

 

“Why are you laughing…” protested Momo while giving her a sharp side eye

“Because you were whining over that kind of thing.”

“Of course, I will…” Then Momo changed her voice into a whisper, “he stole your precious kiss..”

 

Apparently, the excited ray bopped his nose onto Momo’s lips. Hence why Momo said that he stole Mina’s kiss. The disappointed Momo suddenly put Ray down on the carpet and with grumpy tone she said,

 

“You stay there for now.” And little ray could only look at her in confusion. “How dare you wipe away Mina’s precious kiss like that.”

Again, Mina laughed at her girlfriend, “Just say you want another one, Momorin. No need to villainize Ray like that.”

 

Hearing that, Momo head snapped towards Mina with her goofy grin and her infamous scrunchie nose appeared as she got caught by Mina’s quick hunch.

 

“But seriously though. I’m disappointed at him.”

“Okay, okay.. You’ll get another one.”

 

Hearing that, Momo scootched a bit closer towards Mina and leaned forward a bit. yet on the other side, Mina was leaning away the moment Momo got close.

 

“Why are you moving away?”

“I… Didn’t say I would do it now..”

“Eeeeh?? Why not? Then I’ll just snat—”

“Minaaa are you downstairs?”

 

Soon after Momo heard either one of Mina’s sisters voice, she immediately stood up and moved few steps away from Mina. that sudden and panic move was also took Mina by surprise.

 

“Oh there you are and hi there Momo.”

Momo turned herself towards the stairs and greeted her back, “H-hi! Uh…. S-Sharon, right? Yeah you are Sharon. Jeongnam wasn’t wearing those clothes earlier. but anyways! Yeah! H-hi! Nice to see you there. Yes.”

 

Through the entire time Momo was rambling, Sharon just stared at her while trying her best to hold her laugh. She finds it hilarious how panic Momo was.

 

“Whoa… Chill girl. its just me.”

“hahaha what?? I’m very, very chill right now. I’m fine and I’m cool. Because I didn’t do anything. Just chilling here with Mina, my bestfriend. Yes…”

and that make things way more suspicious. But thankfully, Mina was more composed than her and able to do the damage control

“Hey, Sharon. Were you looking for me?”

“Oh, yes!”

 

Mina’s attempt to change the topic was successful as Sharon now walking away from the stairs towards Mina and completely forgot the suspicious gesture Momo just shown

 

“I need your opinion about the dress I’m gonna wear. Would you help me?” Mina answered it with a nod.

“Fantastic! I’d be back in a minute. And oh! You too, Momo. I need your opinion too so, please stay here for a bit.”

“Yes, ma’am.” and after that, Sharon went into the dressing room.

 

Once the door being shut, Mina and Momo stared at each other. One gave a small smile, the other gave a worried frown.

 

“I… didn’t sound suspicious… right?” asked Momo in tiny voice

Mina shook her head, “Contrary...”

 

That answer made Momo flopped down to the carpet while laying her upper body onto the sofa, “Why I always like this...” Mina just caressed Momo’s head, trying to assure her girlfriend.

 

“How could you act all compose like that? I was nervous for the entire time.” Asked Momo

“I was nervous too, especially because the timing...”

“But you could remain calm…”

 

Suddenly, Mina let out a sigh, “I’m sorry that you have to go through this kind of trouble.”

That, made Momo lifted up her head quick, “Eh? Why are you apologizing?” asked Momo.

“Because you won’t have to struggle like this if Sharon knew about us.”

 

“Oh no! no! please don’t blame yourself like that..” Momo sat up and cuffed both Mina’s palm with hers, then she added with tiny voice, “if I wasn’t trying to kiss you, I wouldn’t have to be scared and act all panic like that. it’s all on me.”

“Bu—”

“Nope. Nu-uh. no buts. It’s all on me and I won’t accept any kind of apology because you did nothing wrong. Got it?”

“Still…”

 

Knowing Sharon already in the dressing room, and there’s bunch of noises upstairs, Momo decided to give a peck on Mina’s hands and also on her forehead then she said, “you shouldn’t feel sorry about it, baby.”

And after that, small smile erupted on Mina’s face which of course made Momo smiled too.

 

Well… Momo could’ve acted normally once she saw Sharon, since the latter already knew about them anyways. But the reason why Momo was so nervous and act all panic like that, because Momo was trying to kiss Mina—things that Sharon forbid. So, that’s why Momo became this panic and acted suspicious… nervous because she nearly got caught doing something Sharon told her not to...

 

“But you still owe me a kiss, though.”

 

That made Mina chuckled. Although this time, she didn’t refuse nor even postponed it and kissed Momo’s lips right away.

 

“Happy?” asked Mina

“very.”

><

Few minutes after that, Sharon finally done dressing herself and came out from the room.

 

“Girls, may I have your attention?”

 

Mina and Momo who were talking with each other and playing with Ray, turned their focus to the dressing room.

Sharon came out from the dress room while wearing a knee length plain black dress, with a long sleeves and deep V-shaped neck. The neck part wasn’t really that revealing. it was wide at the blade of her shoulder, revealing her neck and also her collar bone, and it became narrower once it reached the chest part… showing a tiny bit of her cleavage. Although just a tiny bit, it still made her looked slightly daring and hot in that dress.

 

“Whoaa…”

That was Momo who gave a genuine reaction upon seeing Sharon’s dress. Although she didn’t say it out loud, it still could be heard clearly by people near her. which is Mina.

 

“How is it? Does it look great, Mitan?”

“Yes. It looks good on you. I bet Momo also thinks the same,” Then Mina turned around to face Momo and asked, “right, Momo?”

“She looks very ho—HOKAY! I-I mean. She looks okay. You look okay in that dress, Sharon. Yes. okay.”

 

Momo had to change her thoughts midway after she had a glance on how Mina was staring at her. she was smiling, but Momo knew so well that the smile isn’t her usual soft one and it scares her.

 

“Hm?? Just, okay?” asked Sharon

“I-in a good way! uuh.. It’s okay, like… OKAY! it’s good on you! What I mean is exactly like what Mina said earlier… yes.” and Momo ended her words while giving two awkward thumbs up to Sharon.

 

Seeing how panic and awkward Momo became, made Sharon had to try her best to hold her laugh… Of course, she knew what Momo meant in the first place. Sharon was reeling up just to . Even though her sister was smiling but from her tone, Sharon knew that her little sister was jealous and didn’t like Momo’s reaction.

Momo’s panic state is always entertaining for Sharon and she enjoys so much seeing how the former reacted to it.

Just when Sharon wanted to continue her tease, Jeongnam came and shifted the entire focus—saving Momo from another disaster.

 

“Momo, come on let’s—” Jeongnam paused and stared at Sharon from head to toe then, “where the hell are you going?”

Sharon answered, “I told you yesterday. I had to attend a party.”

“Wearing THAT?”

Jeongnam’s responds made Sharon frowned. “Why you sounded like that? Mina said I look good and Momo even said I look hot.”

“WOW! WOW! WOW! Hold up! Sorry! Correction, I never said that. But I do agree with what Mina said about the dress. Yes.” Momo quickly interrupted, scared that it made Mina angrier. Although, when she had a quick glance at Mina, the latter still looked annoyed.

 

“See? Everyone said it’s good. Now what do you think?”

“You look like a mom.”

 

Jeongnam looked genuinely dislike what Sharon was wearing. She even said that while frowning.. not just a mere playful tease, she genuinely hated it. Since it’s not the first time Jeongnam ever threw that kind of comment, Sharon clicked her tongue in annoyance and said,

 

“Why you always say that?”

“Because you always dress like a middle-age rich woman who’s about to go to a party for celebrating her divorce or something. you look old.”

“Well at least I still look rich.”

“also.” Jeongnam stormed her way towards Sharon and then said, “what the hell with this??”

Jeongnam suddenly yanked down the middle part of the dress, making the V-shaped neck slightly bend down and nearly revealing things that shouldn’t be revealed.

 

Sharon tried to cover her chest part as she looked at her sister in utter shock, “OH MY GOD MYOUI JEONGNAM!”

 

Mina was also surprised and she immediately checked on Momo, just in case she saw it. Fortunately, her girlfriend was already lowering her gaze.

 

“What?? You don’t even have anything to show there.”

“Okay, that’s rude!”

“What do you mean rude? I was just stating facts. But whatever. Now, just go back inside and change into a new one.”

“No way! This dress fits me the best. No other dress could make me look this good.”

“Half of this dressing room filled with dresses that you brought back from US. There’s NO WAY you don’t have ANY other appropriate looking dress instead of this.”

“I do have few others, but I don’t have much time to look for another dress. Besides, why would I listen to someone like YOU, who chose to wear a t-shirt and short for her first ever date?!”

“What? That’s not relevant why wou—”

“Myoui Jeongnam.”

 

Jeongnam immediately stopped her complain as soon as she heard Mina called her full name. she slowly turned her gaze to her sister, and like what she expected. Mina wasn’t happy.

 

“Enough, please.” Although Mina didn’t say it in strong tone, but her flat and emotionless tone combined with her sharp gaze, made it felt way scarier.

 

“Why you two always bickering over everything?”

“Well… she started it first.”

“I thought you were supposed to be the eldest one, Sharon?” that zipped Sharon’s mouth immediately. Got the idea that her sister mad at her too.

 

The atmosphere was tense, way tenser than before the fight erupted. Even though Momo was also scared—not to mention she probably was also one of the reasons why Mina became grumpy all of the sudden, she still tried to help Mina calm by secretly grabbed her hand and caressed it gently. Which it helps, a lot.

 

Mina let out a sigh, “Look. I get it, Jeongnam. you were worried that Sharon’s dress was too revealing for your like, right?”

“something like that.”

“Okay. But let’s hear it from Sharon herself. Do you feel comfortable wearing it?”

“of course.”

“Then that’s the most important thing. As long as she’s comfortable with it, she can wear whatever she wants.”

And Jeongnam sigh in defeat. “fine. Just act properly while you wear that kind of dress…”

“Thank you for your concern, nami-chan.”

“whatever.”

 

Sharon then gave a sign towards Jeongnam to apologize to Mina. without any complains, she tagged along and went to Mina. of course, Momo quickly pulled her hand away from Mina’s and acted like she did nothing.

 

After the two reached Mina, Sharon then pulled the three of them into a group hug as she said,

“We’re sorry for making you uncomfortable, Mitan…”

“Sorry…”

Mina didn’t say anything and just replied her sister’s apology with nuzzling herself onto them, a sign that she accepted it.

 

Jeongnam were the one who broke the hug first. “I’m sorry but I need to go back to practice now. Jeongyeon had to prepare for her part-time shift so we’re going to end the practice quicker. Momo, let’s go.”

“Right behind you.” said Momo as she stood up from her seat.

“Before that. Momo, I’m sorry for dragging you into this.” Said Sharon

“Oh it’s fine! No need to apologize or anything.” And after that, Momo followed Jeongnam to go back upstairs.

 

After witnessing the fight and how the triplets ended the situation, Momo was pretty much ensured that Mina had forgotten the irritation towards her. Moreover, she helped Mina calm down earlier. So Momo was positive that her girlfriend not mad at her anymore. Thus, her walk towards the stairs was light and relieve.

Until

 

“Momo.”

Momo turned around and answered Mina cheerfully, “yes, Mitaan?”

“Could you come to my room after this? We need to talk.”

Seeing the same exact intimidating smile, convinced Momo that her girlfriend still mad at her. Momo then gulped down her saliva nervously and answer Mina’s request with a smile

“s-sure… i’ll go to your room later..”

 

And after that, Momo fasten her steps towards the studio—flee away from her scary girlfriend.

 

Right after that, Sharon suddenly put her hand onto Mina’s head and slightly ruffled it. The sudden act made Mina confused, of course. so, she looked up, hoping her sister would give explanation. Yet she only got a big warm smile and a compliment, “you’re so adorable.” Which it made Mina more confused.

“I’m gonna finish preparing myself. Once again, sorry for the fight and thank you for helping me choosing this dress.” Then she just walked back inside the dressing room, leaving confused Mina alone with ray.

 

“what was that about?”


An hour after that, Jihyo’s house

Jihyo was so sure that few seconds ago, Sharon told her that she was already in front of her house. But now, when Jihyo already came out of her house. She didn’t see her best friend nor even her car.

Instead, Jihyo was greeted by a middle age man who wore a nice pair of suits and white gloves on both his hand. The man stood nice and proper beside an unfamiliar fancy car while giving a bow to Jihyo. By the look of it, he looked like a chauffeur. But Jihyo couldn’t jump into that conclusion right away since Sharon didn’t tell her anything about this.

until the allegedly chauffeur, went to open the backseat door. And yes. Yes, it is Sharon.

 

Sharon came out from the car, looking as amazing as usual. Jihyo’s mind was so overwhelmed right now. The car, the chauffeur, Sharon’s looks… Too many things happened for Jihyo to digest.

Jihyo just stunned and even didn’t realize that Sharon already in front of her, smiling. oh! it’s actually a smirk.

 

“I assume you like what you see, honey?” and that, woke Jihyo from her thought.

“W-what?”

“You froze right after you saw me.”

“W-well yes, you’re pretty. The dress and your make up fits you well.”

“Thank you. You look stunning too.” Said Sharon. This time, with a genuine smile which gave a slight thump on Jihyo’s heart.

 

Jihyo currently wearing the dress Sharon bought for her—a knee length white dress with see-thru long sleeves and 2 black thin ribbons details circling under her chest. She also put makeup and slightly curled the end of her hair.

Actually, Jihyo did better effort this time with her hair & makeup so Sharon would give her compliment. But right now, Jihyo was too preoccupied with things behind them and just easily moved on from that compliment.

 

“Thank you. But that’s not important right now. I’m… quite lost...” Jihyo went a bit closer to whisper, “what’s with that man, Sharon?? And the fancy car??”

“Oh, that? I hired a chauffeur services.”

 

The way Sharon said that in the most unbothered-nonchalant way, like it was nothing, made Jihyo speechless and stared at her dumbfoundedly for few seconds... Then with all her rage, Jihyo whisper-yelled,

 

“You hired a chauffeur??” Sharon just nod

“WHY??”

“I just don’t want to drive.”

Jihyo let out a frustrated groan, “For god sake, Sharon… If you’re that lazy, I can drive us there! No need to waste your money like this!! How many times should I tell you?? Spend. Your. Money. Wisely!” Jihyo scolded Sharon not in her normal voice—a bit whispering, didn’t want the chauffeur to hear.

“I did spend my money wisely. Come on. Let’s look at the big picture here. I hired the services, which it gives income to the company and from that, the man right there could get paid and feed his family. See? I just spend my money for greater good.”

“That just sounds like an excuse.”

“A good one, yeah?”

 

Sharon knew Jihyo would react this way. That’s why she didn’t inform her priorly. But Sharon enjoyed all the nags and scolding Jihyo did. In fact, the smirk was still vividly there on her face despite the strong dissatisfaction from Jihyo. Which of course, made Jihyo angrier.

 

“Stop with that smirk, Sharon. I’m being serious here.”

“You know. You’re hot when you’re mad.”

“Myoui Sharon.”

“Whoa. Using my full name? it’s THAT serious, huh?”

 

That made Jihyo inhaled a big sigh, a sign that what Sharon said annoyed her more. But Sharon took a quick measure by grabbing both Jihyo’s shoulder.

 

“Now now. Calm down, honey. If we undo the reservation, it’ll be a waste. So, let’s stop arguing and just head to the party, shall we?”

Jihyo let out another sigh and finally gave in, “Fine. But please. Promise me you’ll be more mindful about your spending.”

Sharon then grabbed Jihyo’s hand and dragged her towards the car while saying, “Nope. Sorry, can’t do that.”

“Sharon…” The annoyance in Jihyo starting to build up again after hearing such answer

“You better get used to it, Jihyo honey.”

 “Get used to what? Watching you wasting all your money?”

 

“No…” Sharon stopped for a second and turned around to face Jihyo as she said, “being pampered by your rich girlfriend.” And she ended it with a light peck to Jihyo’s knuckle.

 

Jihyo tried her best to act like she didn’t get affected by responding to Sharon’s gesture coldly, “pshh. What a snob.”

 

Sharon just laughed at it and continue their walk to the car. But this time, she pulled Jihyo closer to her and wrapped her arm onto Jihyo’s waist. Jihyo didn’t say nor reacted much upon it because she was busy with her own thought, trying her best not to get affected by Sharon’s shenanigans.


At the party venue

As usual, the place was packed with people. Lots of fancy looking people scattered around the place, either having a conversation or enjoying the meal and champagne.

The moment both Jihyo and Sharon went inside the venue, all eyes on them immediately. The biggest reason is of course due to Sharon who’s known as the prominent candidate for KoTech’s future leader. Each time they went deeper inside the room, people from various ages would stop them just to greet or having short conversation with Sharon.

It’s not Jihyo’s first experience, but this moment still a bit intimidating for her. Thankfully, Sharon always kept their hands intertwined with one another, making Jihyo felt secured.

There were some new faces but also familiar one that Jihyo met on the previous party they attended. Of course, Sharon was the one who mostly did the talk while Jihyo just smiled politely and talked when she needs to.

 

Unfortunately, things might not go as smooth as the previous party that Jihyo attended. She experienced different thing today.

While Sharon was busy entertaining few of her colleagues, Jihyo couldn’t help but noticed that few people staring and even talked about something behind them. This time, it’s not in respectful way.

 

“That girl beside the Myoui’s heir, is actually her girlfriend.”

“what?? The Myoui girl is that kind of person??”

“Oh my… what a waste. But at least she could’ve chosen someone better. I heard she worked at a café!”

“no way!”

 

Jihyo tried her best not to listen to those noises from her back anymore and chose to focus on Sharon.

Jihyo didn’t know whether Sharon noticed this or not because surely, everyone wasn’t even trying to hide their thoughts. Even when Jihyo smiled at people who were giving side eye towards them, she’d get a frown—more like disgusted face, before those people scrammed away. This, of course took all the confidence and sense of safety away from Jihyo.

Meanwhile, despite Sharon was so into the conversation, she still managed to notice Jihyo’s change of tension. Thus, she wrapped up the conversation and excused themselves.

 

“You good?” whispered Sharon while she walking and scanned the entire place for the host’s presence.

“Not really. but I can manage.”

Sharon immediately stopped and focus on Jihyo, “what’s wrong? Does your dress make you uncomfortable? Your heels?”

“No, it’s not that. my outfits are fine. It just… the vibe.”

Sharon frown as soon as she heard that, “Did someone offend you? who? Tell me. I w—”

Jihyo immediately grabbed both Sharon’s side arm, preventing her to move and said, “Calm down… I told you I can manage.”

“But—"

“Miss Sharon!!”

 

That sudden call, interrupted their talk since Sharon had to entertain that person who is the host of the event.

 

“Oh, hello there Chris.”

“Look at you! Pretty as usual~”

“Thank you.” Both of them then shook each other’s hand.

 

“By the way, happy birthday and sorry that my father couldn’t come.”

“It’s fine~ I heard from dad that you’re starting to take care the seoul branch more while your father staying in Japan, right?”

With polite smile, Sharon said, “Yes. although though I’m not really the head of seoul branch. I’m still just a department leader.”

“That alone was impressive! My dad hasn’t even confident to put me in such high place. But anyways… I see some new face here?”

 

“Right, my apology. I forgot to introduce her. Chris, this is Jihyo and Jihyo, this is chris.”

“Pleased to meet you Mr. Chris. I’m Park Jihyo. Also, happy birthday.” Jihyo came forward and exchanged hand shake with Chris

“Thank you, and nice to meet you too, Miss Park. I hope you enjoy the party?”

“Yes, everything is very delightful.”

 

Chris is actually a chatty guy and soon after he and Jihyo talked, he bombarded her with tons of question. Sharon just listened to them, but she more focused on Jihyo.

To strangers’ eyes, there’s nothing going on with Jihyo. But Sharon knew that she’s not her usual self right now. She looked tensed and not as bright as usual. Also, she didn’t introduce herself as Sharon’s girlfriend despite Chris asked about how she could know Sharon.

Sharon didn’t know why, but she just assumed that Jihyo forgot about it. So, she took the measure by herself.

 

“Oh, by the way. She is my girlfriend.”

 

He froze for a bit before he asked, “girlfriend like… a friend who is a girl, or like dating?”

Sharon circled her arm onto Jihyo’s waist and said, “the latter.”

“Oh...”

 

There was another few second of silence, this time was a bit longer. The guy looked surprised and kept staring at both of them.

The silence strangled Jihyo and made her felt suffocated. it felt way more terrifying than before. She did the same thing few weeks ago, yet now… it felt scarier and she found herself struggling to stay composed.

Meanwhile, Sharon pulled her closer as she was trying to give the strongest signal to the guy that she’s taken. Yet again, from Jihyo’s perspective, this made her felt lot worst than helped her calm.

 

But to Jihyo’s surprise, the guy gave a very kind respond.

 

“Oh my god! My apology, Ms. Park. All this time I’ve been trying so hard to win her heart, I didn’t know she was taken. I mean she’s like the most perfect woman ever exist so I just couldn’t help. God I’m so ashamed of myself.. Okay for now on, I promise I won’t try to get close to her. I’ll keep our relation as business only.”

“Please no. you don’t need to apologize like that. our relationship is rather new so it’s possible if you didn’t know it. You can still be friends with her, I don’t mind.”

“Oh wow… Not just pretty, but you’re also very kind. No wonder Miss Sharon chose you.”

“She’s more than pretty and kind, you know.”

“Of course. I know how high your standard is. And even though this is a sad news for me, and probably my dad. But I’m rooting for both of you.”

“Thank you.” said Sharon

 

“Anyways! As much as I want to catch up with you, Ms. Sharon and get to know Ms. Park more, I need to go look around this place and greet people. So enjoy your time here, okay? and Ms. Park, it’s really a pleasure to meet you.”

“likewise, Mr. Chris.”

 

As soon as the guy went away out of their vision, “we need to talk,” said Sharon as she pulled Jihyo away from the crowded place to somewhere a bit calmer. Presumably she wanted to continue their talks and despite her words sounds stern, Sharon pulled Jihyo gently.  Meanwhile, Jihyo didn’t question her even a bit, she just followed.

><

Once they arrived at a rather secluded place where it’s just the two of them, Sharon stood right in front of Jihyo, held both her hands and ask, “Tell me, what makes you uncomfortable?”

“It’s nothing… I feel better now.”

“I’m glad to hear that,” said Sharon while she drew circle with her thumb on Jihyo’s hand, “but I still need to know the reason. I brought you here so I responsible for you.”

Jihyo let out a sigh. “Okay, fine...”

With concern eyes, Sharon stood closer to Jihyo and asked, “so?”

“It’s nothing. Just people… kinda threw weird stares and said weird stuffs when you introduced me as your girlfriend. Somehow it makes me… Insecure.”

 

Hearing that, Sharon immediately engulfed Jihyo into a warm embrace. She also caressed the back of her head slow, showing how she wanted Jihyo to feel safe. “I’m sorry that you have to go through that...”

 

The way Sharon spoke and caressed her in such soft manner, Jihyo couldn’t help but melted in her arm as she eased out all her nerves and fear away.

 

“Sorry for not noticing this earlier. I could’ve prevented it.”

“and what? Drew unnecessary attention in someone else’s event? Bad idea.”

“I hate that you’re right about that.”

 

They just stay there, hugging each other for few second. Both feeling comfortable in each other arm. Jihyo felt safe and Sharon felt calm. At that moment, both of them just wanted to enjoy the silence without having to think about anything else.

But something suddenly crossed into Jihyo’s mind and she broke the peaceful silence

 

“Sharon… I think you should tell Chris that we’re not... real.”

That, made Sharon pulled away the hug, “What?? Why should I even do that?”

 

“Well, I don’t know. He doesn’t seem bad like the previous dude we met and his respond about us was also decent. I mean… everyone here probably agree that he’s definitely way better than someone like me.”

“Okay hold on. Why you suddenly come up with this thought?”

“Because personally, I think it’s better for you to date someone like chris, or similar like him. Instead of pretending to date a girl like me.”

Sharon frowned at Jihyo’s word, “what makes you think like that?”

“Because I’m an ordinary person, Sharon. Moreover. I’m a woman.”

“I still couldn’t find the problem?”

 

Jihyo let out a sigh, “Sharon. Not everyone is open-minded. Moreover, I’m not from this world—your world. I’m just a girl who came from an ordinary family and work at a café. I’m not as rich as you guys here and those people knew that I’m not belong here.”

“Please don’t say something like that. I do understand your feelings. But you don’t have to feel like that because you’re enough for me.”

 

That, touched Jihyo’s heart. But, even if Jihyo loves Sharon so much, she always wanted the best for her. Including buried down her feelings to prioritize her best friend’s success.

Therefore, Jihyo proceeded to voice out her point which highly influenced by insecurities and inferiority that had clouded her entire mind.

 

“Look, as a business woman you care about your image, right? Well then, imagine if everyone knows that you, the future leader of THE KoTech Industries, chose to date an ordinary girl instead of someone with higher social status like Chirs? They’ll look down on you for sure.”

“And why would they even look down on me for that kind of reason?”

“Legacy? Pride? I don’t know. Rich people tend to marry their kind.”

 

The moment Jihyo said that, Sharon let go her grip on the former’s hand and frowned for a quick second. Her concern eyes turned to be.. something else. Jihyo couldn’t really read it but she got the idea that her best friend might not happy with what she just said.

 

“What’s with this separation between ordinary people and rich people? Are we in medieval era or something?”

“Just because time had passed, doesn’t mean the mindset is completely gone. There’re still people like that, you know.”

“Yea. But I don’t. So does my family.”

“I know… it just—" Sharon cut Jihyo’s word immediately

“Matter fact, what if I don’t want to be with rich people? What if I prefer to be with someone who can make me feel more relax and be normal? what if…” Sharon moved closer, way closer than earlier, then gently tilted up Jihyo’s chin with her finger so they could have eye to eye contact

 

“What if I don’t give a damn about that and just want to be with you?”

 

*THUMP* *THUMP*

 

the question, the distance and the way Sharon staring at her… Jihyo’s heart was beating frantically.  Her question sound too sincere, and almost made Jihyo believed that her best friend really has feelings for her. but as usual, Jihyo chose to flee away. Trying to throw those thoughts away.

 

“You can still be with me. I’m your friend till forever.” Jihyo slightly brushed away Sharon’s finger on her chin before she continued,

“But, I advised you not to be with someone who’s in the same circumstances like me.”

“I don’t know what’s gotten into you. but listen here carefully, Park Jihyo,”

 

Sharon had to pause herself for a bit to take a breather. What Jihyo just said slightly annoyed her and since she didn’t want to fight, Sharon tried to control her anger before she continued to voice out her thoughts.

 

“You, and me… We met as kid not knowing anything about our family background. We went to the same school, got closer each day, and grew up together despite the differences. And now you think such boundary exist between us?” Sharon didn’t wait for Jihyo’s respond as she then continued

“If I really care about wealth status. I’d have been married by now, prioritizing the company’s longevity than my own life. But I don’t want to be with those people. I want to at least be normal human even just a moment. And you..”

Sharon suddenly moved her hand to cup Jihyo’s face softly as she continued,

“You are the only one that could make me feel that way, Jihyo. and I don’t want to spend my time with other people who has the similar circumstances as you. I want you.”

 

*THUMP* *THUMP*

 

Jihyo couldn’t say much after that. Sharon using such tone and didn’t sound like she was joking around or just trying to play along with the pretentious-girlfriend thing. It sounded so sincere that made Jihyo thought this was a love confession.

Just when Jihyo still trying to ease her heart, Sharon came again with another “attack”

 

“I get it if people here make you feel that you’re not enough. But please. Let that kind of thoughts away when you’re with me. Because that just sounds like you’re trying to push me away out of your world.. separating us. And I don’t like it.”

 

The stern face that Sharon once shown, now looked depleted. Jihyo knew that her words just hurt her best friend. She herself didn’t know why she got so stubborn with those thoughts.

She should’ve known better.

The Myoui never really cared about those conservative way of thoughts. The Myouis are such a humble and kind rich family. and her best friend, definitely doesn’t care about it at all.

 

Jihyo then set aside her nervousness and all those weird thoughts, as she gently detached Sharon’s hands from her face and held it as she said, “you’re right. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t say something like that. Probably I’m still feel a bit influenced by the bad experience earlier.. I’m sorry.”

 

Sharon suddenly hugged Jihyo. But this time, it’s tighter than before. Somehow it feels like Sharon was giving a sign that she was afraid to lose her, at least that was Jihyo felt.

 

“You are my precious person, Jihyo. Forever and ever. Don’t you ever forget about that.”

Jihyo felt the sincereness and also the worries… that, made her hands moved to hug Sharon and reciprocate the same gesture as she said, “I won’t…”

 

After few second of hugging, they broke the hug, “are we good now?” Jihyo then answered Sharon’s question with a smile and a nod

 

“Good. Now let’s go away from here. I’m hungry.”

“Wait. Are we going to eat outside?”

“Uh.. duh? Of course, yes. I can’t eat properly here.”

Jihyo who was feeling a bit down, suddenly went up again. But not in a good way… “Wearing this??? No way. that won’t happen.”

“What? Why? You look amazing with that.”

“That’s not the issue, Sharon… We will look so overdress!”

“Then we go to the place that fits our clothes.”

 

Jihyo paused after that as she tried to process what Sharon just said. And once she realized what Sharon meant by that, she was ready to let out another protest.

 

“Oh no. nu-uh. are you saying we’re going to eat on some fancy restaurant??”

“Hm… Something like that.”

“and how am I supposed to pay?”

Sharon frown, “I never said you have to?” And that made Jihyo sigh for the billion times today.

 

“Sharon, my lovely best friend. Hear me out, okay. You bought this dress and these earrings for me, which cost a fortune. then you hired a chauffeur to come here. Now, you want to eat at a fancy restaurant and even saying you’re going to pay for the two of us?” Sharon just nodded at it.

“How many times should I told you. spe—”

“Jihyo… Jihyo... You’ve been my best friend since forever. At this point, you should’ve known that I love pampering people that I care about. And you are included.”

“But still—” Sharon cut Jihyo’s word as she suddenly gave a peck onto Jihyo’s cheek and then said,

“Better get used to it, my love.”

With her face turning bright red, jihyo eventually yielded. “W-whatever…”

 

After that, Sharon held Jihyo’s hand and they began their walk to exit the venue. Sharon was smiling happily. Meanwhile, Jihyo was once again fighting with her mind as what Sharon just did, made her way harder to bury her feelings.

 


An hour and half after that in Myoui Household

The band already finished their practice and right now, most of them already went back home. And Jeongnam, out of the sudden told Mina that she wanted to have a sleepover at her friend’s house. She didn’t specify it whom, but Mina didn’t pry and just let her go.

Of course, Jeongnam wouldn’t go if Mina was alone at home. Gladly, Momo was still around. So Jeongnam just casually asked Momo to stay at least until Sharon came home. Although, even without Jeongnam asked her to stay, Momo already planned to do so since Mina said that she had something to talk to… Or more like Momo needs to make amend with her girlfriend for her mistake that she did few hours ago.

After giving a short peck on Mina’s crown, and bid goodbye to Momo, Jeongnam left the house. Leaving the couple in an intense silence. Ray was sleeping in her sleep cage downstairs, so its just the two of them now.

They are currently right in front of Mina’s room. Mina stood right on the door frame, while Momo timidly stood few steps further from the door.

 

“So, Momorin.”

Momo jolted a bit, “Y-yes?”

While leaning her side onto the door frame, Mina asked, “Never knew you’re into hot woman.”

“N-no, Mina! i-it’s not like tha—”

“Immediately let out a ‘whoaa’ soon after sharon came out. Then eyes locked onto her and even nearly said she looked hot?”

“I-it’s was a pure compliment. I didn’t mean more than that. and I was just surprise! That’s all. really…”

 

Momo looked tensed and incredibly nervous. she knew she was wrong and noticed that her girlfriend is mad at her. So she couldn’t even look into Mina’s eyes and just locked her eyes on the ground.

Seeing how her girlfriend looked so meek and helpless, made Mina let out a sigh and chose to yield down her annoyance.

 

“Come inside.” Said Mina

“C-can i?”

“of course, Momorin.” Mina walked in first, followed by Momo next.

“Close the door, please.”

“Y-yes.” And Momo hurriedly closed the door in a timid and scared manner.

 

Momo thought she would get another scolding from Mina. even though she’s scared, she’s ready to listen whatever complains that her girlfriend will rant. she deserved it anyways. But to Momo surprised, she got a hug instead.

 

“M-mitan?”

“Please don’t give me that kind of look. I’m not mad at you nor going to do anything, Momoring…”

“Really??” Momo asked that with excitement

“now, yes. earlier? no.”

“Oh… I-I see..”

 

Suddenly, Mina tightened her hug yet she didn’t say anything. just buried herself onto Momo’s crook.

 

“Something on your mind, Mitan?” asked momo

“I… I don’t like it when you complimenting another girl. especially my sisters.”

 

The way Mina confessed with mumbled voice and sounded like she was pouting, made Momo smile. Feeling giddy due to her girlfriend cute jealousy.

 

“So… You’re jealous?” Momo asked that while she still smiling and of course, the excitement was audible even though Mina didn’t see Momo’s face. With that, Mina pinched Momo’s side

“Ouch!” Mina then broke the hug and sat on her bed.

“You’re making fun of me...” said Mina as she pouted.

 

Momo immediately rushed her way towards Mina then she sat on both her knee, holding both Mina’s hands and try to clarify. “No no no! it’s not like that. you’re just adorable that’s all. If you want to complain at me, please do... I’ll listen.”

 

Mina stared at Momo who sat on the carpet underneath her, throwing such a sweet smile. And well, she couldn’t be mad at Momo anyways so in the end Mina let out a sigh

 

“I’m sorry for acting so childish…”

“By getting jealous?” Mina nod

“No, baby. You don’t have to apologize… It’s normal.” Momo stretched her hand to gently caressed Mina’s cheek.

“Did I sound like a very protective and territorial girlfriend?”

“Mmm… kinda? But its still at the normal stage and I kinda like it anyways. Again, being jealous is fine. Your jealousy is valid. You heard me complimenting someone else with that kind of tone… It should’ve been me the one who apologize.”

 

Hearing that, Mina gently shrug away Momo’s hand from her cheek then with a pout and frown she said, “apologize then.”

 “I’m sorry, Mitan…” This time, Momo stretched both her hand to cup Mina’s cheeks and then gave a soft peck on Mina’s forehead, “please forgive me?”

 

The way Momo softly smile and stared at her with pleading eyes… Mina couldn’t help but gave in right away. She really can’t be mad at Momo.

 

“Okay…” said Mina after she let out a defeated sigh “but… I also want you to hear why I acted like this.”

“I’m all ears, baby.”

 

“If you compliment others, I probably won’t be that mad until I threw glare at you and even vocally showed you that I don’t like it. I mean.. I’ve been secretly in love with you and I saw you with other girls plenty of time & I could manage. But… not with my sisters..”

“What’s wrong?” asked Momo.

 

Mina exhaled, like she trying to let out the pressure she felt inside her—trying to stay calm.

 

“Since I was little, I always been over-shadowed by my sisters’ greatness. Sharon with her amazing social skill, Jeongnam with her oozing pride and coolness. Meanwhile… I was just a timid kid who always hide behind my sisters,”

“People always comparing me with my sisters. Especially my classmates. Most of them insulted me for being too shy, not talkative, boring, and useless compared to my sisters. Even though I did so well in ballet, I didn’t have the confidence to flaunt it… not to mention my relatives who also kept demanding me to grow up like my sisters…”

 

“Oh dear… come here..” Momo immediately engulfed her girlfriend into a hug, trying to give her assurance.

 

Momo repeatedly gave Mina a soft caressed on her head. She knew Mina was timid, but she didn’t knew that her girlfriend had been through that kind of treatment. No wonder her sisters are so protective over her.

 

“So… when you, the person I love the most, my girlfriend, complimented my sister... It made me feel like I lost to her again... I’m sorry.”

“Hey, no. don’t apologize… I understand your struggle. You really don’t have to feel sorry about it, okay?” Mina nod slowly upon the question.

“now, I want you to hear me this.”

 

Momo pulled Mina and once again made the face to face, then she continued what she was about to say

 

“To me, you are the brightest, the loveliest, the prettiest, and the most stunning person ever. Your sisters, are nothing compared to you. You the one who’s known to be shy, could turn into different person once you’re on the stage.. I bet your sisters couldn’t do that. You have such a big heart and always so considerate with other people. You and your caring demeanor always love to help everyone. You and your—”

“Momorin… P-please… I’m thankful for the praises. But I can’t handle it..” said Mina who was beet red after hearing Momo’s praises. Which of course, it brough big smile on Momo’s face

“All I want to say is. The only Myoui that able to attract my attention, is just Myoui Mina,” Momo gently pulled up Mina’s face so she would look at her, then said, “you are the one I love, Mina. and I wish I realized it sooner.”

 

“But… I look the same like my sisters.”

With a frown, Momo grumpily denied it, “no you’re not.”

“Momo, we’re literally identical triplets.”

“But not that identical... you have tons of things that different from your sisters. These moles, this triangle lips, these broad shoulders, these cheeks…”

“you’re just.. trying to cheer me up, don’t you?”

“I’m just stating facts.”

 

Mina didn’t say anything after that. she just looked at Momo with a blank stare. Momo was confused with her expression and also worried that she might hurt her feelings.

This brought Momo thoughts to what Sharon had told her before, which is she suggested Momo to tell Mina that she’s able to differentiate her from either Jeongnam or Sharon. Although Sharon said that Momo would thank her upon it, but seeing how Mina looked right now, made her slightly nervous. but she still proceeded it.

 

“If you still doubt me, let me tell you this. Sharon once tried to trick me by pretending to be you. but even though she tried so hard to convince me, it didn’t work. Because I know she isn’t you. maybe because we’ve been friends for so long or maybe because I just love every little detail of you, but to me… you are different from your sister. Like you have your own face? Nonetheless, you are you.”

 

Then to Momo surprised, tears out of the sudden built up on Mina’s eyes and eventually she cried hard. of course, this made Momo panic

 

“Oh no! I-I’m sorry. did I hurt your feeling?? Oh god.. uh.. uh… okay I-I take it back. You do look li—”

“Don’t take it back...” said Mina in between her sobs.

“but.. you’re crying.”

“I’m not sad.. I’m glad.”

“glad?”

 

Mina tried to tone down her sobs so she could explain it to Momo,

“On my 5th grade, I begged my parents to drop me out of school because people kept harassing me, saying I’m a disgrace to both my sister. They said I only look like them but since I’m timid & less talkative, I tainted my sisters’ greatness with my flaws. Some even told me that I was lucky to have face similar like my sisters… because without that, I’m just an ordinary loser.. So when you said that I’m not really identical with my sister, it means a lot…”

 

Seeing her girlfriend cried that hard, Momo engulfed her in a tight embrace. Even though she still caressed Mina’s back and trying her best to sooth her, a sudden guiltiness hit her.

 

“We’ve been friends since junior high yet I overlooked this kind of thing.. If I knew that you’ve been clouded by these thoughts, I would’ve assured you sooner....” said Momo

 

Mina slightly broke the hug to see Momo. her girlfriend was pouting and it turned worse after she saw Mina’s face filled with tears.

 “I’m more than happy to hear it from you now.” Said Mina as she let out a small smile.

 

Momo stared at her girlfriend… trying to observe every little detail of her beauty, while slowly erasing the tint of tears away from her face. As Mina kept sobbing, Momo then decided to give few soft kisses onto Mina’s cheek bone—left & right, and also on her forehead… Hoping it would dry the sadness away and made her calm.

Eventually, it worked. But the way momo kept staring at her with such tender and soft stare made Mina melted and felt shy.

 

“Baby…”

“Y-yes?”

“I want to make you feel like you’re the prettiest and the most beloved woman on earth.” Said Momo, while she tucking the messy strands of Mina’s hair onto her ears.

“You already did though?”

“I want to show it more.”

 

Then suddenly, Momo’s eyes locked onto Mina’s lips for few seconds and then it moved to Mina’s eyes. Giving her a very firm stare that made Mina’s heart beat frantically.

 

“Would you allow me to do it, now?” asked Momo

“d-do what, exactly?”

“this,”

 

After that, Momo closed the gap, kissing Mina’s lips. Tender at first, but it gets deeper and more passionate as time goes on. “I love you,” said Momo in between the kisses.

Then out of the sudden Momo flipped them, making Mina laid down on the bed with Momo’s arms straddled her. She just stared at her girlfriend who was still trying to catch her breath, looking so red and hazy under her… Clouded by the sensation of their kiss

 

“So, would you allow me to shower you with love tonight, baby?” Mina just slightly pulled Momo collar as an affirmation.

“I love you, my precious” said Momo then followed by a peck on Mina’s forehead

Then she went down to kiss her cheeks, “my beautiful princess,” and then gave a short kiss on her lips, “I love you so much Myoui Mina.”

 

But once Mina felt Momo’s hot breath on her neck, a realization hit her and with all her might, Mina stopped Momo for a second.

 

“H-hold on, Momorin.” Of course, momo whined the moment Mina stopped her

“I’m sorry… But I don’t know when Sharon will be back. I-I’ll call her first.” Mina then sat up and looked for her phone to dial Sharon’s number.

 

Although it made Momo slightly annoyed, but she had to understand that. she couldn’t imagine if Sharon caught them doing something she firmly told Momo not to do..

 

So, Momo waited for Mina to finish her call with Sharon. Soon as Sharon picked up her call, Mina filled her with the current information—Jeongnam sleepover at her friend’s house and Momo is here to accompany Mina until Sharon came back, then Mina asked when Sharon will be home.

Then eventually the call starting to end “Um.. okay I’ll try to ask her first.. um sure I’ll take care here. You too and have fun later… bye.”

 

After she ended the phone call, Mina put her phone back onto the nightstand then crawl herself back to Momo’s position, “Sharon said… she’s going to have sleepover at Jihyo’s house after she finished with the party and she told you to stay the night...”

 

Momo cheered hard internally and also thanked Sharon for this. Even though there’s no guarantee that Sharon was deliberately trying to give them some privacy, but Momo just thankful for the decision.

 

“But I need to hear your thought first. If you have anything to do then it’s fine, you don’t have to stay the night.”

“Well, I don’t mind. But what about you? you want me to stay?”

Although Mina was shy, she climbed onto Momo’s lap, clung herself onto the latter like a koala, “Y-you said you want to make me feel like I’m the prettiest and most beloved woman on earth, right?”

Mina came closer to Momo’s ear as she whispered seductively, “show me then...”

A smirk formed on Momo lips as she said, “what Mina wants, Mina gets.”

 

With that, the two lovebirds spending the entire night showering each other with love.

 


Jeongnam currently sat inside her car, still hesitated to get out even though she already arrived at her destination. Which is, her friend’s house.

“Now what…”

 

Well, the truth is… when Jeongnam told Mina that she’ll had sleepover at her friend’s house, the said friend wasn’t even invited her. Jeongnam chose to go here just because that friend of hers said that she’ll be alone for the entire night.

Who’s this friend is? Yes. It’s actually Sana.

Right after the band practice finished, Jeongnam checked her phone to continue her text with Sana that being postponed due to the practice. And there, Sana told her that she’s eating dinner that her father bought for her before he left for a night shift.

Jeongnam, being the protective person she is, out of impulse decided to drive all the way from her house to here, without even giving any short notice to Sana.

 

At one point, she’s worried that Sana might not need her company and make things awkward between them. Yet she is worried and just wanted to make sure Sana will be okay through the night. To top that, it was only yesterday that she realized about her feelings for Sana and her mind also been preoccupied about how to drop the confession to her.

 

It’s been few minutes for Jeongnam to park her car right in front of Sana’s house and did nothing. Until she decided to swallow all her worries as she went out from her car and dialed Sana’s phone with “it is what it is” mentality.

 

“He—”

“Jeongnam-aaaah~”

 

Jeongnam couldn’t even finish her greetings since Sana beat her with the most cheerful greetings. Even so, that brought small smile onto her face.

 

“You sound happy.” Said Jeongnam

“Of course~ It’s rare for Myoui Jeongnam to call me at this hour~ rarer than an eclipse.”

“You’re exaggerating.”

“No, I’m not! anyways. Is there anything you want to talk about? Or you just miss me and want to hear my voice?”

“No to all of that.”

“ugh… you’re not cuuute! Come on, flirt me back.”

“and why am I supposed to do that?”

“You know what? Whatever. I’m hangi—”

“Wait!”

“So, you want to talk to me?”

“Um… Could you come out from you house?”

Sana went silent for few second. Seems like she’s thinking.

 

“and… why should I do that?”

“I uh…. I might be outside your house now.”

“What?!! No way! h-hold on. Imma che—ak!!” Huge ruckus erupted from the other side of the phone, sounded like things fell down and Jeongnam could also hear Sana cried in agony.

“Y-you good there?”

 

Instead of an answer, her call was turned off and not long after that, Jeongnam heard the sound of unlocking door and that made her looked towards Sana’s door. And there.. Sana appeared with a very shocked expression on her face.

 

“Y-you’re really here…”

“Hi?”

 

Sana then walked towards Jeongnam. Her face was somewhat unreadable. Like she looked surprised but also confused but also a bit reddens.

 

“H-how? No… why?”

“Well I was jus—”

“Tell me the whole truth, please.”

Sana knew her well. Jeongnam was about to come up with some excuses, but the former managed to predict it.

 

“Uh… You said you’re going to be alone. I was a bit worried… so yeah. that’s all. if I’m bothering you, I’ll just go back ho—” Jeongnam unable to continue what she was saying because Sana suddenly hugged her tight

 

“Stay, please..” then sana added, “at first, I wanted to ask you. But I was afraid that you don’t want to come.”

“I told you before, I don’t mind if you need my company.”

Sana broke the hug and put her arms around Jeongnam’s neck. Then she asked, “can you stop making me fall for you harder…”

“I don’t even do much?”

“Exactly, Jeongnam…” Sana then leaned closer, “you effortlessly made me fall for you harder. Every single time.”

 

The close proximity made Jeongnam didn’t know where to look. Especially because Jeongnam’s eyes immediately staring at Sana’s lips. Even though she tried to look at Sana’s eyes as a distraction, but the latter’s eyes were too adorable and made Jeongnam tried to look at other places.

Sana noticed it and this, isn’t the first time for the two to be wrapped up in such tension. Thus, Sana tilted Jeongnam’s face to look at her and then asked,

“Can I kiss you?”

Jeongnam scoffed—more like she tried to hide her surprised, “out of the sudden?”

 “You look like you want to kiss me. that’s why I asked.”

“I did not.” Said Jeongnam as she once again averted her sight away.

“come on. No need to li—”

“Oh god. Sana.. you’re bleeding.”

“And you think I’d fall for that?”

“No, seriously. Your elbow and your knee got scratched.”

 

Apparently, Jeongnam was right. Sana’s left elbow & knee slightly bleed. Meanwhile Sana didn’t even notice it despite that type of scratch usually stings more.

 

“oh my.. I didn’t realize. Must be because I tripped earlier.”

“Damn you’re so sloppy. Come on, better treat it now.”

Hearing that, sana gave a teasing smirk, “uuuu~ more please. I need more of Myoui Jeongam’s caring side.”

“and you still got time to say that despite having these wound…? Wow.”

“okay, you kinda have a point. It’s starting to sting. Let’s—kyaa!!”

 

And to Sana’s surprise, Jeongnam suddenly lifted her up—princess styled.

 

“J-Jeongnam?? y-you don’t need to do this. I still can walk properly..”

“and now you’re shy.”

“o-of course! you suddenly lifted me up like this without warning…”

“didn’t you said that you want more of my caring side?”

“True but... I wasn’t ready!! Gosh.. w-whatever let’s just go inside now.”  

 

Sana then gave in. This unpredictable act that jeongnam just did, made Sana nervous and flustered. Even if she tried to cover her blushing mess face, Jeongnam still could see a tint of it. And that, made Jeongnam secretly let out a smile  

 

“cute.”



Author's note:

hi there!! i'm back after a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long pause. to compensate that, i make this update a bit longer.

thank you for being patience with me and please do leave some of your thoughts about this update~ 

or you can hit me up at twitter @akkergo5 !!

once again, thank you~~