Chapter 1: Reunite

Take Myoui Heart

Myoui household

Sounds of a soft and calming guitar melody filled the huge and silent house. The melody was so fit with the current weather which is a really warm spring and it helped everyone who heard it to feel a little at ease and totally enjoying their lazy day.

The girl who play the guitar just calmly enjoying her spare time while she accompanied by her small dachshund puppy who comfortably sleep beside her. today is one of her favorite day since she didn’t have to go to campus due to semester break. But in two days school starts again so she tried to use the remaining days to be as lazy as she can.. well once the school starts, it’ll be hard for her to be this unproductive.

The name of the girl who played that calming melody is Jeongnam, Myoui Jeongnam. Actually she’s a bassist from a band that she formed with her friends named Sixteen. But Jeongnam is quite talented with instruments. She can play guitar, bass, drum, piano, and slightly violin. So.. yea.. playing guitar is easy for her and like one of her daily things to do.

In that huge two stories house, Jeongnam doesn’t live by herself. she lived with her sister, named Mina and also a light brown dachshund puppy named Ray. It’s just the three of them in that huge house. Jeongnam parents decided to leave the country and live in their homeland—japan. Oh yes.. jeongnam and mina came from a really well known conglomerate japanese family. The myoui family own KoTech industries, it’s a multi-national company based in Japan that already have tons of well-known products and tons of investments around the world so yea.. these two came from such a wealthy family.

Well back to reality..

Jeongnam still enjoying her time with her guitar and ray still deep in his sleep. But that comfortable and light atmosphere was suddenly ruin by the noisy sound that came from her little sister who just hurriedly came down from stairs. The loud noise even made Ray woke up from his sleep and turned to his alert mode.

 

“Calm down little man. It’s just mina.” said Jeongnam as she patted Ray’s head.

“What’s with the commotion?” asked Jeongnam to her sister. Hearing that, her sister stopped

“I’m just afraid that we’ll be la—why you still dress like that?” mina who was just on her way to dressing room stopped when she saw her sister still on her t-shirt and short, sitting cozily on the sofa while she was supposed to get ready.

“Well.. you expect me to wear dress inside the house?”

“Don’t you remember? We supposed to go to airport now.”

“For?”

“Picking up Sharon.”

 “I’m not going.” Soon after she said that, Jeongnam sat normally—back facing mina and this indicate that she didn’t want to talk.

“What? jeongnam we have to.”

 

But Jeongnam didn’t respond anything and just keep playing her guitar. Seeing this made her sister went near jeongnam and held the guitar neck, tried to steal her attention.

 

“Can you please let go your hand from my guitar?”

“Not until you change your clothes and drive me to airport.”

“I told you. I don’t want to.”

“jeongnam-ah.. you know I can’t drive right.. how can I pick up Sharon if you don’t want to drive me there?”

“Then don’t.”

“Jeongaaaam… she’s been in US for 7 years..”

“Well Mina, she’s a grown up women. She won’t get lost if we don’t pick her up. Besides, she’s the future CEO don’t worry so much. She has enough money to pay for taxi fare.”

“Why you always like this to Sharon.. she’s our sister..”

“Sister who left us.”

“You know that she has to—ah forget it. I’ll just call Jihyo then.” Mina then let go Jeongnam’s guitar and try to call her friend for help.

 

Well actually Jeongnam and Mina have another sister which that makes them a triplets. Jeongnam is the second daughter, 5 minutes faster than mina. And Sharon, she’s the oldest and born 2 minutes earlier than jeongnam. The triplets were born in Korea tho her parents are Japanese and because they’ve been here since kid, they chose to have Korean nationality rather than following their parents.

Both Jeongnam and Mina already live together in their big house without their parents since the first year of high school. Since their parents decided to go back to Japan and both stubbornly wanna stay, so the only thing Mr. and Mrs. Myoui could do is let their daughters stay in their house and try to be independent.  Of course their parents gave them monthly allowance and thanks to Mina’s capability to manage things, they never run out cash and always live steadily. Never too much on spending unnecessary things, never to preserve on spending too. And because they’ve been living together, both jeongnam and mina share a really tight bond. Jeongnam is really protective to mina, she also has a really soft spot and care so much for Mina. same thing happened to mina, although she’s not really that protective.

But different story happened with their oldest sister, Sharon. As the oldest, she’s become one of the candidate to inherit their family business. Like what Jeongnam said, Sharon indeed the future CEO. If compared to Jeongnam and mina or even their cousins, Sharon is the only one who showed so many potential since young age. She’s smart, she has a good manner and good with talking with other people, she’s mature and that’s the reason why her grandfather decided to bring her to US—and help her upgrades her potentials. Sharon left Korea when they just want to move to 1st year of junior high.

Jeongnam relation with Sharon is never as sweet as hers with Mina. since they were kid, they fight and argue a lot. And when Sharon said she will leave Korea without even discussed it with both jeongnam and mina, it trigged jeongnam and they had a very big fight. So that’s why Jeongnam didn’t want to drive mina to airport and pick up Sharon.

 

“Thank god, Jihyo can drive me there.” said Mina who apparently done calling her best friend.

“well tell her to drive safely.” Mina let out a sigh when she heard Jeongnam said that.

 “Jeongnam. You know i’m mad at you right now, right?”

“Yes. but no matter how much you mad at me, I won’t welcome that witch like the way you do.”

“Jeongnam she’s our sister… come on..”

“She’s yours. Not mine.”

“Oh god you’re so stubborn.. I’m done talking with you.”

 

And after that, Mina went into dressing room and getting herself ready. She didn’t slam the door but Jeongnam sure know that her little sister is mad. She dislike it but she can’t help it. her anger towards Sharon is still big.

Jeongnam wanted to strum her guitar again, trying to forget her argument with mina. but the small bark from her little fellow made her stopped.

 

“What?” Ray gave her a puppy eyes and somehow that made Jeongnam felt guilty

“I know I was wrong. But I don’t want to pick up that witch.” Again ray barked at her

“No. I won’t change my mind.” and seems like Ray disappointed with his human, he stood and left Jeongnam.

“Yea sure just go then.”

 

Jeongnam just ignored him and continued playing her guitar again. But soon, Ray’s barks stole Jeongnam attention and it made her turned her head back towards that little fellow. And there she saw Ray walked inside dressing room after mina opened the door for him.

 

“That damn small betrayal four legs.”


Incheon Airport 15.30

Forgetting her anger toward her sister, right now mina already stood in front of the arrival gate. Waiting for her other sister that been away for years and somehow she felt so nervous yet excited at the same time. Oh well, yes she and her family sometimes go to US and visited Sharon so she not supposed to feel this nervous. But still.. the last time they met was last charismas and it was through video call. So knowing that she’ll meet her sister again made her nervous but the fact that her sister will spend times with her and live together in the same house again made mina excited.

Well actually.. Mina wasn’t the only one who felt that. The girl who stood beside her keep playing with her fingers and eyes looking around the place. Seeing this made mina let out a small smile and the tiny soul of playfulness inside her decided to take an action.

 

“Oh? Looks like someone a little bit more excited than me?” said Mina. Her friend, Jihyo, caught the small smile that appeared on Mina’s face but Jihyo still tried to act coolly—pretend she didn’t see mina’s intentions.

“well of course I am. Not like you, I haven’t seen her since ages and she even rarely text me or email me.” Said Jihyo

“you miss her so badly huh.” there a short silence after Mina said that but once Jihyo had a glance to mina’s face, she caught something on from it.

 

“What’s with that smirk?”

“What smirk?”

“That! like you mean something more.”

“I don’t understand what you’re talking about jihyo.”

“ugh.. I just miss my friend okay.”

“Friend huh?” again mina showed her playful side as she gave Jihyo another smirk.

“Oh myoui!!!!”

 

Mina laughed at the frustrated jihyo. she knows how deep bonds that Jihyo and Sharon has and she also knows that the deep bonds they shared, is something more than a friend but neither of them realized it. So yea.. mina’s job is to tease them about every single thing in order to make them realized about it. She did it too with Sharon. Whenever they have a video call, Sharon always asked about Jihyo and that was the time where mina could . But again.. Sharon showed same reaction with Jihyo. although with lessen anger and frustration of course.. she did it a lot more coolly.

 

“You’ll be shocked when you see her.”

“and why is that?”

“Just wait and see.”

 

Not long after that, Mina had a glance of a girl with huge black luggage looked lost among the bustling people.

 

“oh that’s her! Sharon!” but since Mina’s voice is so small, it buried by the noise from the crowd.

“what? where?”

“There! She’s wearing all black.” Although Mina already pointed it, Jihyo still can’t find Sharon.

“Sharon!!” Mina tried to speak louder and even waved her hand. But again no avail.

“She can’t hear me.. Jihyo call her. your voice is way bigger than mine.”

“To where? I still can’t find her.”

 “Just call her!”

“Myoui Sharon!”

 

And yeap. Because of Jihyo’s voice, somehow it hooked Sharon’s attention but instead of seeing Jihyo, Sharon found mina who waved at her happily. Seeing her sister smiling, made Sharon quicken her pace towards her.

Although Mina already jumping excitedly, Jihyo still can’t found Sharon. So then Jihyo decided to follow mina’s sight and there, she finally could see Sharon.

Just like what Mina said, Sharon made Jihyo shocked. Well Sharon just wear a simple black t-shirt that tucked inside her black baggy pants and she also just wear strapped sandals. But what made Jihyo shocked is her attitude. The way she walks with black sunglasses hanging on the bridge of her nose, heads up and her back stood in a perfect posture, it radiated the glamourous expensive women vibe.

Jihyo was sure that this Sharon is totally different with the Sharon she knew. Her hair is longer than the last time they met, she looked way more mature than the last time they met, her intimidating aura is thicker than the last time they met, everything so different from the last time they met—which is before Sharon departed to US 7 years ago.

Each step Sharon get closer to both Mina and her, somehow made Jihyo’s heart beat faster and faster. She didn’t know why her heart beat so fast, but Jihyo blamed it to the excitement for finally meeting her best friend.

 

“Mitaan~” Sharon said it in a really cute way as she hugged Mina tight, soon after she arrived in front of her. that cute and soft greetings made all the glamourous, elegant, and intimidating vibe that radiated in Sharon, vanished.

“I miss your scent, your hug and most importantly, I miss this cubby cheek a lot.” Said Sharon as she pinched Mina’s cheek and that made mina pout.

“I’m still working on losing that..”

“Hey don’t! who told you to diet and threw this cute chubby cheek? No way.”

“Aaa.. Sharon stop pinching my cheek..”

“I don’t wanna~”

 

Seeing that, Jihyo threw a small smile. Well although Sharon looked different, she’s still the same old Sharon who has a really soft spot for her little sister and that somehow lessen the shock Jihyo felt and made her relived as there are few things left from the Sharon she knew inside this current mature-elegant Sharon she didn’t know.

Maybe Sharon too focused on mina and didn’t even realized Jihyo’s presence. But Mina then gave Sharon a sign with her eyes and that made Sharon somehow diverted her eyes toward another girl beside mina. her best friend .

 

“Hi there..” Said Sharon.

“H-hi…”

“Mmm.. How’s life?”

“A little bit hard but I still can manage. How about you?”

“Busy as hell but.. it was good.”

 

Both just stood there awkwardly, throwing gazes toward each other and not say anything. Mina who stood beside them little bit frustrated and she decided to help them.

 

“You guys won’t hug or something?” Jihyo wanted to give mina a glare but suddenly a scent of rose filled Jihyo’s nose as Sharon hugged her.

 

“I miss you so much Jihyo. I really do.” The nervous Jihyo suddenly melted under Sharon’s hug. she miss this.. she miss sharon’s warmth a lot and with just simple one hug could repay the 7 years without her..

Jihyo then replied the hug and circled her arms tightly on Sharon’s body as she said, “Me too Sharon. Me too.”

 

“Yeay! We are together again!” said Mina as she joined the hug and formed a group hug.


2 Days after that, Myoui household

*RIIIIINGGG*

 

It was 8 o’clock in the morning yet the loud analog clock rang so loud and filled the used to be silent room. Sharon quickly shut it off and sigh frustratedly as she still can’t get used to be awaken by the sound of such loud noise.

 

“Is it morning yet?” asked Mina who apparently a light sleeper and she also awoke by the alarm.

“Yes.. it’s 8 now but mina.. You need to stop using analog clock as your alarm.. the noise is so damn annoying..” said Sharon

“But it’s effective right?” both threw a sleepy smile.

 

Since Sharon went back from US, Sharon wanted to sleep with mina and its been two days since Sharon sleep together with her. Mina not complaining and she even invited Jeongnam to sleep with them together. But Jeongnam decline it of course and she even rarely went out from her room since Sharon came back—tried her very best to avoid interacting with Sharon.

 

“Morning hugs..” said Sharon as she spread her arms to Mina and although mina still sleepy, she compiled and threw herself to her sister’s hug.

“Don’t hug me too long Sharon.. I have morning class today.”

“Well me too. we can go together.”

“Oh really? does your campus near mine?”

“We’re in the same campus mina.”

“What?? you didn’t tell me that.”

“I did!”

“No.. you just said that you transferred to a university that gladly can accept transfer credits too.”

“oh.. well it must be slipped out of my mind. But come on. we need to prepare now.” The sisters than went out from their bed and quickly started their morning routine.

 

The Myoui triplets already in sophomore year of University. Sharon who transferred credit from her former university is in business major, Jeongnam in software engineer major, and the youngest mina in performing arts major. Although they are identical by face, but they are so different regarding personality, interest, and style.

Back to reality, Sharon apparently took longer time with her morning routine and Mina who finished earlier decided to do the hardest task ever. Waking up Jeongnam.

Jeongnam is not a morning person moreover, she used to stay up late playing game and she never set her alarm, different with her two sisters that always set it every morning. With this habit made jeongnam difficult to wake in early morning and last semester she tend to skip many morning class.

Once Mina entered Jeongnam’s room, she saw the girl sleep silently with Ray laid beside her. Ray is indeed clingier to Jeongnam since the one who adopt him is Jeongnam. That little fellow always follow everywhere Jeongnam go in house but impressively, he behaved well. From mina’s eyes, ray is totally resembles to jeongnam. He love laying himself on bed, silent, and sleeping is what they love the most.

 

“Jeongnam.. it’s time to wake up..” Said Mina while she softly tapped Jeongnam’s shoulder.  But the one who woke up is Ray not jeongnam.

 

Seeing mina sat near him, Ray quickly went to mina’s lap—to get his morning pat. And yes. this is another resemblance between Ray and Jeongnam. Both love mina’s warmth.  “Why its easier to wake you up than her..” said Mina to ray.

 

“Jeongnam.. wake upp” ray helped a bit with her small bark yet the only thing they got is a grunt from jeongnam.

“You have morning class right? it’s new semester and you can’t skip like usual..”

 

instead of woke up, jeongnam pulled Mina down to bed and hug her tight. Ray barked and tried to snuggle out as he stucked between her humans. But well that poor little fellow can break free as Mina let him go.

 

“Jeongnaamm come on I have morning class too.. don’t do this..”

“Five minutes..” said Jeongnam with such hoarse voice.

“Noo..you need to wake up.” Again Jeongnam didn’t even open her eyes and went back to dreamland.

 

Mina can’t do anything now.. waking jeongnam is really not her specialty. Usually mina give up whenever she tried to wake her and that’s why Jeongnam always skip her morning class. But thank god Sharon who just went out from bathroom could sense that mina having trouble waking Jeongnam. So she came in to Jeongnam’s bedroom and greeted by Mina’s pleading eyes. Sharon then walked towards Jeongnam bed and she roughly shook Jeongnam’s body.

 

“Wake up sleepy head. wake up.” At first Jeongnam tried to endure it. but it got more and more annoying and she can’t help not to wake up.

“Jeongnam wake up. Wake u—“

“Okay okay! gee! Stop it. I’m awake.. no need to be that annoying.” Said Jeongnam.

“Well none of this will happen if you can wake up easily.”

“None of this will happen if you not here.”

 

That room went dead silent soon after jeongnam said that. Mina didn’t know what to do as she’s in between such thick tense atmosphere and Sharon who heard that just sigh.

 

“You need to get used to it then. I won’t go anywhere this time.” Said Sharon and she walked outside Jeongnam’s room.

“Like I can even believe that.” Although Jeongnam mumbled that, Sharon could still hear it and slightly her heart hurt by it but she just pretend she didn’t heard it and walked out from jeongnam’s room.

 

“I told you to be nice..” said Mina soon after Sharon went out

“I never say I’m agree with it.”

“Hhh.. you’re so stubborn..  but anyways.. What you want for breakfast?”

“Nothing.. I’m not hungry.”

“oh come on... you need to eat.”

“fine.. a toast will do.”

“Okay. now do your morning routine while I make it for you.”

 

But just when Mina wanted to walk out, Jeongnam called her and made her stopped. Mina turned around and saw Jeongnam spread her hands widely while her eyes still close. Mina smiled seeing that and she quickly went to Jeongnam and give her hug and kiss on her cheek. It’s their morning routine that they always do since forever.

 

 “Now you get your morning hug and kisses so up up!” With forcing herself, Jeongnam tried so hard to get out from bed while mina already in front of the door, excitedly calling ray out

“Come on ray, I’ll give you breakfast too." after that those two lazy head finally out from bed and went out from their room.

Few minutes later, the three ate the toast that mina made for them and at first Jeongnam wanted to go to school by her own with her bike while Sharon drove mina by car. But the youngest pleaded her sisters to go to school together and since Mina the one who asked, Jeongnam gave in and she end up the one who drove them to school.

Well it was supposed to be a fun ride since the three of them finally reunite and can go to campus together. But… maybe not


J University

 

*CIIIT*

Soon after the car stopped on the parking lot, Sharon and mina let out a heavy breath and still so tight hanging themselves on the hanger and seat belt.

 

“Remind me never ride car with you again.” said Sharon. Eyes still in shocked, breath still panting hard.

“Like I even want to drive you again.” Jeongnam then went out from the car and slammed the door without even caring about her two sisters that still looked in shocked.

 

The reason why Sharon and Mina turned breathless like that is all because of the scary ride from their home, to campus. It was such a chaos ride and more like a roller coaster ride since Sharon kept yelling at Jeongnam for her fast and furious driving style. She yelled whenever Jeongnam get too close to another car in front of them, she yelled to Jeongnam whenever jeongnam pressed the gas too strong and made the car ran fast, and she also yelled whenever Jeongnam tried to go passed other car unsafely.

But Sharon wasn’t the only one that got stressed from the ride. Mina also got soo much stress from it. not just because she scared with how jeongnam drove, but also the yelling and fighting that Sharon and Jeongnam did inside the car. Different with Sharon, Mina can’t really yell and she just end up close her eyes while gripped the seat belt tight.

 

“You okay there, mina?” asked Sharon.

“better I guess.. you?”

“Still shocked since I sit on the front. But I’m good.”

 

Suddenly the driver door opened again and the annoyed Jeongnam appeared.

 

“You want me to open the door like your chauffer or something? get your out of the car.” said Jeongnam to sharon.

“Let us breathe okay. you nearly makes us have a heart attack .”

“Ugh. Stop talking and just get out already..” said Jeongnam

“Can you just wait a second? Looked at mina! I’m not the only one who’s scared with the way you driving okay.”

“Then next time don’t ask me to drive again.”

“Well I’m not the one wh—“

“Enough!”

 

Sharon and Jeongnam quickly shut up when they heard mina rose her voice.

 

“I’m so done with both of you.” Mina then went out from the car and slammed the door.

“Hey. Mina wa—minaa!” Mina didn’t even turned back to answer Jeongnam’s call and she kept walking away in a really fast step out of her sisters’ sight.

 

Sharon and Jeongnam who realized that they just made their youngest sister mad, quickly regret what they just did. But then they looked to each other and started to bicker again, blaming each other for mina’s outrage.

 

“It’s your fault!” said Jeongnam as she put half of her body inside the car to scold Sharon who still sitting inside it.

“My fault? I’m not the one who drive like a maniac.” said Sharon.

“You’re too dramatic! You don’t need to act like I’m going to murder you or something.”

“But you just nearly murdered me! and can’t you see how pale mina’s face are!”

“She was pale because you kept screaming and yelling! You know mina can’t handle that kind of thing!”

“She was pale because of you driving like maniac and you know mina can’t handle fast ride!”

“Your fault!”

“Yours!!”

“Yours!”

“Yo—“

“AAAARGGH!”

 

Both Sharon and Jeongnam just yelled their lungs out towards each other on the car. And the way their loud yelled echoed inside it, somehow made them realized that actually the one who made mina mad were both of them. because they kept fighting and yelling to each other.

 

“You know.. she asked you to drive me and her to campus is because she want to spent time with the three of us.” Said Sharon

“I know. But you’re too annoying so I can’t help it.”

“well.. let’s just step aside this matter for a moment. Right now, we have to find a way so mina will talk to us again.”

 “You apologize to her for yelling and made her panic.”

“Ugh! let’s just apologize to her together.”

“Fine.” Said jeongnam. 

“Now get your out of the car if you don’t want to be late for your first day.”  After hearing that, Sharon took her bag and went out from the car

 

*BAM*

*BEEP BEEP*

 

“Give me the key.” Said Sharon

“What for?”

“I’m the one who drive the car home.” Jeongnam then sigh but compiled and threw Sharon her car key.

“See you after class.” Jeongnam didn’t reply what Sharon just said and walked towards her faculty building. The only thing Sharon could do upon seeing that respond, was just heavy sigh.

.

.

Jeongnam was on her way toward her faculty. Actually her faculty has its own parking lot because Computer Science Faculty is the farthest. But for the sake of her sisters, Jeongnam decided to park in A side Parking Lot. It’s the closest to both Sharon’s and Mina’s building. Well although it looks like Jeongnam hate Sharon, she is still her sister and of course Jeongnam will prioritized her sisters.

During the walk, she went passed many people and they kept smiling or secretly squealed whenever jeongnam walked passed them. tons of people either its boy or girl, they still ogling over Jeongnam cold yet pretty vibe.

Actually, Jeongnam never care about fame. Well she’s famous not just because she’s a Myoui. she’s a member of Sixteen band. The infamous band that already won tons of music festival and one of the school band that everyone love. The meaning behind the band name is clearly a word play. It’s stands for Six and teen. Not literally the number 16. But the group was formed by six high school teens with composition five band member and one Manager.

Sixteen consist of Jeongnam as the bassist, Yoo jeongyeon as the vocalist and guitarist, Son Chaeyoung as the main guitarist, kim dahyun as keyboardist, Hirai Momo as the drummer, and Cho Tzuyu as their manager. All of them met during junior  high school era.  Jeongyeon and Momo was Jeongnam classmate while Chaeyoung is Jeongyeon’s cousin and she’s friends with Dahyun and Tzuyu. Those three were invited by Jeongyeon to join the band and since then the band was formed.

Sixteen band is loved by many student in campus because their fun and energetic songs. But aside from their achievement and their wonderful song, all the sixteen band member, including Tzuyu, is known for their visual. So yea.. being in that band of course made Jeongnam’s name known by the whole students in campus.

 

But again, Jeongnam didn’t care about the attention she got and how people looking at her now. Few people tried to greet her but they canceled their intention after seeing her current condition. Head hung down, brows frown, jaw tighten, and people somehow could sense that Jeongnam probably not in a good mood.

Of course they were right. Jeongnam wasn’t in a good mood and her head filled with the commotion that happened earlier during the ride to campus. She’s mad with Sharon, but she also kinda mad at herself now.  She realized what she did earlier was wrong. The thoughts of Sharon sat on her side made her wanted to give her a lesson due to Jeongnam’s disappointment towards her. So that was the reason why she drove like a maniac just for the sake of making Sharon stressed and make her feel uncomfortable. But she forgot that Mina was still there and mina not just afraid of fast ride, she also dislike people shouting and bickering right in front of her. So yea.. she admit that it was her fault but her pride is too high and it made her can’t apologize to Sharon.

Heavy sigh came out from as she remembered about the way her and Sharon yelling in the car. She couldn’t imagine how much stress mina buried inside her head because of it. and the way Mina rose her voice like that, Jeongnam was sure that she just made her little sister really really mad.

 

“Jeong..nam-aah!” jeongnam nearly fell on her face as someone suddenly hugged her from behind. But without she even looked back, she already know the one who hugged her.

“Rough morning I see?” asked the girl who’s now changed to hug jeongnam from her right side.

 

Jeongnam gave the girl her cold glare yet the girl just smiled and not even bothered by jeongnam coldness.

 

“You made it worst, Sana.”

“Really? I thought I could bright up your mood for a bit. I know how much you like my hugs~”

“Ew. No. Why are you even here? It’s near my faculty building yet your class is soo far from here.”

“I’m here to collect my Jeongnam’s morning smile~”  Jeongnam rolled her eyes soon after she heard that.

“People are watching and this is embarrassing. Let me go..”

“Shireundee~~ I will let go once I see you smile first.”

“Oh come on.. I’m not in the mood for your antics..” Sana didn’t care about Jeongnam protest and instead, she just smiled at her.

“Aren’t you in the same class with mina? you’ll be late.” Asked Jeongnam

“Aw.. The cold jeongnam care so much about me..”

“Shut up.. Just let me go, please.” Seeing that her plan didn’t work, Sana then let go her hug and pout in defeat.

 

“Now go to your class..” said Jeongnam

“Meh I don’t care if I’m late or not. It’s the first day of semester! The lecturer probably late like always.”

“But not mine. So bye.”

“Wait wait! You still wont smile at me?”

 

Jeongnam took a deep breath trying to compose herself and after that she turned around and gave Sana a smile. Forced one of course.

 

“It too fake but its okay..” Sana cheeky smile suddenly turned into a really warm smile as she said, “You know you can always talk to me if you need help.”

But jeongnam is still jeongnam. She saw Sana’s warm and sweet smile as one of her ‘flirty’ smile so she end up respond it coldly. “Yeah sure. Now I have to go. so bye.”

“Jeongnaam!” Jeongnam stopped and turned away. She then greeted by another wide smile from sana

“Good luck with your class today~” Jeongnam ignored that and she continue to proceed her walk

“Jeongnam-aah!” when she heard that again, jeongnam let out a sigh and turned around with a really annoyed face.

“What el—“ Suddenly Jeongnam stopped talking as she felt a soft things touched her cheek.

“Morning kiss for you~ Have a nice day Jeongnaam!” Before Jeongnam can even respond, Sana already ran away. leaving the shocked jeongnam and tons of shocked eyes looking at her

 

All people around her whispered and asked whether Sana is her girlfriend or not because the time they interacted with each other, it looks so sweet and they looked good with each other. And of course the kiss that made all of them thinks that Jeongnam and Sana are in relationship

 

“She’s not my girlfriend please don’t misunderstand.” Said Jeongnam

“But both of you looked good together.”

“Please don’t..” said Jeongnam

 

After she said that, Jeongnam just sigh and continue her walked toward her class. Jeongnam might be looked like she hate what sana just did to her. the affection and clinginess she did. But to all the students that saw the whole scene, they know something more and they notice something that Jeongnam missed. They saw a tint of blush appeared on Jeongnam’s cheek and the wide smile of satisfaction that appeared from Sana’s cheek.


Economy and Business faculty

Meanwhile the same atmosphere happened during Sharon’s walks toward her class. Eyes were on her, people whispered and secretly squealed when they saw Sharon passed them..

Sharon realized now that either mina or Jeongnam, or maybe both of them are famous in campus. Well just look at the way people greeted her and react when she responds it. She knows things will be quite handful for her entire year here. But she doesn’t even care about it. because her main focus now is study and graduate.

When she arrived at the building, the squealed of admiration turned into a gasp of shocked. Everyone were shocked upon seeing one of the myoui came into the Economy and business building. Because, well.. both Mina and Jeongnam aren’t from this faculty. Sharon could hear few people said something like

“Is that mina? or jeongnam? Did one of them change their hair color or something?” or

“her face looks like the myoui twins but she felt different..” or

“Does jeongnam took a double degree or something? but jeongnam won’t wear this kind of clothes. right?”

Hearing those words made Sharon let out a secret small smile.

Well yes.. Tho they are identical, Sharon’s look is totally different with Mina and Jeongnam. Sharon has black long hair yet Jeongnam has shoulder length brown hair and mina has shoulder length ginger hair. The way she dress also different with her two sisters. Sharon uses a formal or semi-formal attire while jeongnam usually wears plaid shirt and pants or just t-shirt and jeans. For mina, she wear cute style like sometimes she wear oversized sweater with shorts, or one piece dress and such. Sharon’s vibe showed she’s more mature and sophisticated while Jeongnam radiated cold and stern vibe, and Mina showed soft and cute vibe.

But what made all of them more shocked was because Sharon replied all their greetings with ease, different with mina who replied with shyness and Jeongnam who didn’t even bother to reply.

When Sharon finally arrived in her class, she’s the one who’s shocked now. She saw a girl who sat on the middle row and preparing her things for the class. Among those students who actually shocked seeing her stood on the door, Sharon’s eyes locked toward that girl whom actually her best friend, Park Jihyo. With a smile curved up on her face, Sharon walked toward the busy Jihyo.

 

“Is this seat taken?” asked Sharon

“Oh, no. It’s em—SHARON?!”

“Hi?”

“What are you doing here?”

“Well.. I want to study? What else?”

“I-I know but.. You didn’t tell me anything!!”

“mm…It slipped out of my mind?”

“Slipped out of your mind?? You really ar—.” Their talk soon cut as suddenly the teacher went in

“You’re lucky professor came early.”

 

The lecture was starting and both Jihyo and Sharon decided to focus on it. Since elementary school, both Jihyo and Sharon always become a rival in studies. Sometimes Sharon score the highest, sometimes Jihyo took that position. both enjoy studies like a game for other kid. They enjoy every homework together and although they’re best friend, they never talk to each other during classes and never tried to bother each other. Both always focus on lesson and take notes diligently.

It just like what they’re doing now. Although there are things that they haven’t been sort out earlier, they decided to pause it and focus their mind on the lecture. Once or twice both trying to answer the professor’s question and of course sometimes they argue during the discussion session. Everyone was shock upon that because usually, no one can compete with Jihyo’s argumentation. Not until the myoui-not-mina-or-jeongnam girl came.

 

“You, the one who sit beside Ms.Park. You look familiar but I never see you in one of my class.” Said the lecturer before he close the class.

“I just transferred here, professor and if you find me familiar, I have two twin sisters.”

“Aah.. that’s why… okay since you’re smart and just transferred here, then come and introduce yourself.”

 

Sharon was quite shocked when the professor asked her that. but jihyo just pushed her—forced her to introduce herself in front of the class. Well Sharon didn’t have any other choice so she walked toward the front of the class and introduce herself

 

“My name is Myoui Sharon and I’m from University of Texas. Pleased to meet everyone.” Hearing Texas came out from her made the whole class gasp and suddenly the class filled with round of applauses.

“Why you left from there?? Aigoo such a waste.” Said the professor.

“It’s not a waste professor. I think if I came back here, I’ll gain many knowledge and experience.” Sharon paused a bit and she turned her head from the professor, toward her front and said,

“Moreover I think I will create tons of wonderful memories here with my family and my friends, rather than alone in texas.”

 

When Sharon said that, her eyes stuck to Jihyo and she gave her a smiled too. Jihyo who noticed it suddenly flustered and quickly turned her head to her right, trying to look other place accept Sharon’s face.

 

“Well any reason you have, I’m just glad that you’re here. My class discussion went more and more dynamic when you arrived. Usually, no one could cut Ms. Park’s argument so.. I’m really looking forward for next classes.”  Sharon then bows to the professor and went back to her chair.

“Okay since I’m satisfied with today’s class discussion, there’ll be no assignment and I end this class earlier. So have a nice day everyone.”

Soon after the professor went out, the whole class turned festive as everyone started screaming in excitement. Well actually that professor was known as a strict one. he always come on time, always give tiring assignments, and he always mad whenever the discussion in class didn’t go as smooth as her wants. But somehow Sharon could made those thing didn’t happen today just because she could made the discussion session satisfying for him.

“Hey Ms. Park, what class you’ll attend after this?” asked Sharon

“Accounting.”

“Really? Oh thank god we’re on the same class again! I don’t have to act friendly with others..” Jihyo just scoffed as she tidy up her things.

Seeing Jihyo tidying up her things made Sharon also did that. although there wasn’t many things to put back into her back. After that, both Jihyo and Sharon then walked together to their next class.


Cafeteria, Few hours after that

Mina was enjoying her lunch in cafeteria with her friends around her. She already finished all her classes for today and just wait for her sisters to come. Although mina is mad with both of them, they are the one who drove the car.. In that table, there are minatozaki sana, and Hirai Momo. both are Mina’s best friend since junior high. Different with Sana who’s in the same major as her, momo is studying in Veterinary Science major.

Mina is still mad. But she’s not the type who let those kind of feeling lingered on herself all day long. so she tried to keep it down a bit and tried to enjoy the lunch with her friends. they talked, they laughed, and they shared things too. momo and Sana knew that mina fought with her sister. So instead of asking mina about it, they chose to make mina forget about it and cheer her up.

Well it was effective.. but not until two girls with the exact same face yet different style and vibe came near their table. Yes. it’s jeongnam and Sharon who approached their table.

momo who sat across Mina and Sana the one who saw Jeongnam and Sharon coming. She then lowered her head a bit and whispered, “They are here.”

“Who?” asked Sana

“Jeongnam and sharon.” Hearing Jeongnam’s name being mention, sana quickly turned her head to see her. Soon after she knew Momo wasn’t lying, Sana quickly dashed to her and hugged her

 

“Jeongnam-aah~” Sharon was shocked when she saw a girl suddenly went to Jeongnam and gave her a hug like that. well.. She never got the news that Jeongnam already had a girlfriend, a pretty one.

“ugh.. s-sana.. not now. please.” But of course sana ignored Jeongnam’s protest.

“Oh, come on.. I miss you~” said Sana as she snuggled deep into Jeongnam.

Meanwhile Jeongnam was so nervous not because of what sana did, but the way Sharon gave her a teasing look that made her nervous.

“Sana please. I’m here to talk to mina..”

“Oh! Right. you need to fix that. Mina is my baby too and I don’t want her to feel sad or mad.”

“Yea yea whatever. Now let me go.” Sana then let Jeongnam go. but before she went away, she just realized that she forget to greet Sharon.

“I almost forgot! Hello Jeongnam and Mina’s sister.. sharon right? I’m Minatozaki Sana. Jeongnam’s gir—“

“Stop telling lies please. She is mina’s friend.” Sharon gave jeongnam her teasing smile and that made her rolled her eyes.

“nice to meet you sana-ssi.” Said Sharon.

“Nice to meet you too~ and Sharon-ssi, you are so pretty.”

“Ugh just go already..”

 

Meanwhile in mina’s table,  Momo stood from her seat ready to leave mina so she can talked with her sisters. But before she left, she put her hand on mina’s shoulder and that made mina looked up.

 

“Let them know what you feel.” Mina nod at what momo said.

“If things went bad, don’t worry. me and sana sat few table from here.” Mina smiled after she heard momo said that to her. she said it like Mina will faced a bad person or something.

“Momo they are my sisters..”

“Well.. who knows. I just don’t want bad things happen to you..”

“T-thank you..”

 

Soon momo’s position was filled by Sharon and Jeongnam. At first mina wanted to act cold but she can’t because of what momo just did to her. She can’t even think right now and her head is full with Momo’s smile. She even didn’t realized that her Sharon and jeongnam already sit in front of her and she even ignored what they were saying..

 

“Mina.. please answer us..” Sharon tapped mina’s hand and that what made mina awoke from her own tought. She looked flustered but soon tried to collect herself

“We are really sorry for things that we did..”

 

Mina tried to normalize her breath first before she talked. She need to control herself again and bring her mind back to the problem that supposed to be dealt at the moment.

 

“Okay, I’ll forgive you.” said Mina.

“but both of you need to fix anything that happened between you two.”

“That’s a little bit hard. but we will try.“ said Jeongnam

“Especially you, jeongnam. You always threw cold words towards Sharon and I want you to fix that.”

“But sometimes she deserve it.” Sharon nudged Jeongnam soon after she saw mina let out a sigh because of what jeongnam just said.

“Listen… We’re going to live together from now on. it’s been years since we’re together again... So please, please lessen the fight okay? for me?”

“we’ll try Mina.”

“No more yelling and crazy driving?” Both Sharon and jeongnam nod at it. mina then smiled while spreading her arms wide

“Group hug~”

 

Soon those three hugged each other. Momo and Sana who saw them from few table beside them, automatically threw a smile as they were touched with that scene.

 

I wish we can be as warm as that to each other.



Authors note:

Hey ho~
Sorry I kinda update a little bit late.. things happened so yea hahaha.. ^^
This chapter still has less romance I think... and more focus on the myoui family scene but don’t worry! In next chapter we’ll start the fluff!!

Well I don’t have many things to say but thank you for reading and oh! To people who already subscribed and upvote eventho I haven’t post the first chapter.. thank you so much~ T.T
Please don’t forget to leave comment, vote, and subscribe this story if you want to know what happen next :3



Kamsahamnida