About Last Night

CROOKED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C R O O K E D

CHAPTER 16:

A B O U T   L A S T   N I G H T

BAEKHYUN'S POINT OF VIEW

“I think I’m gay” Taeyeon’s lips parted slightly before she smiled at me. She went up to her feet and made her way to me. 

 

 

“I’m glad you finally accepted it yourself,” She said as she wrapped her arms around me. I had to crouch down a little as she tightened her hug. I winced a bit as I felt a light tug on my chest. 

 

 

“I just think that I am—but it doesn’t necessarily mean that I really am—maybe I’m just really exhausted—and the environment here on Crooked high’s been taking its toll on me” Taeyeon unclasped herself from me as I continued bantering. 

 

 

“Shhh—Don’t ruin it. Just let things flow naturally” Taeyeon said as she placed a finger in my lips. 

 

 

“I don’t know… I’m just really—really, really scared.” I said as I removed her finger. Taeyeon’s smile grew wider as her eyes glinted. 

 

 

“Hey… It’s okay to be scared, but you don’t have to be—you have me and sick, and we’ll help you come in terms with yourself—we’re going to be the best girlfriends” A tear suddenly brimmed out of her eyes as she took my hand. 

 

 

“Is this okay? Is it okay for me—to be like this?” 

 

 

“Oh Baekhyun, come here you idiot,” Taeyeon said as she invited me for a hug. A small smile crept in my lips as I inched closer to her. Taeyeon then enclosed me with a warm hug. I think I’m gay—but the urge to leave this place remains strong. 

 

“Thank you noona”

 

 

Taeyeon’s alarm blared through our dorm room as I groaned. Taeyeon nuzzle up against me as we both ignored her alarm—What the—WHAT THE FCK? I slowly took a peak on the sheets and saw that we’re both . 

 

 

“!” I cursed out loud as I peeled myself off of her. Sht—! The bathroom door suddenly went open and Sica emerged with a towel wrapped around her chest. My eyes went back to Taeyeon who was still sleeping. My lips slightly parted as I averted my gaze to Sica who’s sporting a very confused look on her face. 

 

 

“Did we?” I started as I clenched the sheet. Sica’s confusion was replaced by a light expression as she nodded. 

 

 

“The three of us?” I continued, and this time a grin crept up Sica’s face. 

 

 

“Taetae was so happy that you came out to her last night and she called me in for a little celebration, don’t you remember?” I knit my brows together as I moved my shook my head from side to side. 

 

 

“Ugh, you keep saying Chanyeol and Sehun’s name while you were on our faces” Heat rose up my cheek as Taeyeon grumbled. Oh god, please take that memory away from me. Please never let me remember that night once again, as I am trying to live a normal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter