You Look Good

CROOKED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C R O O K E D

CHAPTER 3:

Y O U   L O O K   G O O D

BAEKHYUN'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up panting as the harsh sunlight harassed the skin on my face—I had the weirdest, oddest, dumbest dream last night. I’m gonna start joining my mom at her Wednesday devotions at the temple. I think my soul needs some cleansing and purifying.

 

 

 

“I was about to wake you up—you sounded like you were having a nightmare”

 

 

 

“Oh I was”

 

 

 

HOLY MOTHER IN HELL—I quickly sat up straight to see that a man was sitting at another bed across the one that I’m at. I felt like all the colors in my face got drained. This cannot be happening.

 

 

 

“You were sleeping at the hallway when we found you—and your dormmate won’t open the door up.” He said without turning his gaze off.

 

 

 

“So how did I end up here?” I noticed that I no longer smell like piss and I’m wearing fresh clothes, albeit big enough to be a dress. I looked back at him and saw that he was fumbling with his fingers—did he bring my sorry here?

 

 

 

Wait did he? Did he touched me? DID HE???? TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME????

 

 

 

“OH, FCK ME!” I said in exasperation as I threw my head back and covered my face with the blanket. He chuckled softly.

 

 

 

“You should learn how to use those words—people in here might really take that literally” I rolled my eyes under the blanket.

 

 

 

First, my sorry was dragged into this place—then I was dragged again, but this time I was bought deeper into the ‘Boarding School’—and then they expect me to party with a bunch of weird kids—and then I found out that my ex-girlfriendis my dormmate—and now I’m in someone else’s bed?

 

 

 

I was about to take the blanket off when I heard the door open and heard footsteps.

 

 

 

“Seulgi-yah” I heard him say—and all of a sudden a flashback from last night invaded my head.

 

 

 

“I appreciate the offer, but I already have someone meeting my ends.”

 

 

 

“Oppa, is he awake now?” says another voice—is this the someone meeting his ends? I took a peak and saw that a younger female student with a towel draped in her body. Omo. HOW CAN SHE DO THAT—IN FRONT OF HIM? My instincts went crazy and went up to my feet and wrapped the blanket around her. She’s showing too much skin in front of a man. And that man is me—I couldn’t care less of the other male specie in this room.

 

 

 

“Omo… what are you doing?” She asked with confusion written all over her face. I cleared my throat as I distanced myself from her.

 

 

 

“You’re showing too much skin, that’s very dangerous especially for a young woman.” She smiled a little and went to the dresser. My eyes looked back at the guy only to find out that he’s still looking at me—and he’s sporting a devilish grin.

 

 

 

“W-what?” I said.

 

 

 

“You look good on my shirt.” Heat rose up in my face as I looked at myself through a mirror that’s mounted up the opposite wall.

 

 

 

“I look better without them on.” His grin vanished and his stoic expression showed up again. This time I’m the one grinning like an idiot. Two can play this game—and I sure as hell am a good player.

 

 

 

“Time to go back to your own dorm room dork.” With that he stood up and went out of the door. I saw my clothes from last night as well as my shoes cramped up at the corner. I picked them up slowly and started to make my way out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter