Baekhyun on Top

CROOKED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C R O O K E D

CHAPTER 7:

B A E K H Y U N  O N  T O P

BAEKHYUN'S POINT OF VIEW

“What the fck!” Someone shouted as the door flew wide open. Chanyeol quickly peeled himself off of me as I sat up straight. Somehow, I felt violated— cause the guy standing before us had suspicion and shock written all over his face—as if Chanyeol and I did something offensive! 

 

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat as his gaze went to the third guy inside the dojo. 

 

 

“Kai,” Chanyeol said as he propped himself up. This time that Kai dude had his full attention on Chanyeol—completely forgetting about me. 

 

 

“We’ve been trying to contact you, why aren’t you picking up?” There was a hint of annoyance in Kai’s voice as he spoke. 

 

 

“I’m at class,” Chanyeol said. Kai scoffed as he looked around, seeing no one else but me. When his eyes met mine, he made his way and crouched. I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat as I inched myself backwards—away from him. A grin escaped his mouth as he schooled in my features. I know I look good—but It still creeps me out when people check me out—especially if the guys do it. 

 

 

It’s a pity that they can’t sense that I am oozing with manliness—I’m straight AF. 

 

 

“So, this is your type.” Kai then placed one of his hand at the mats as if he was planning to advance on me—but before he can, Chanyeol stepped in the space between me and Kai. 

 

 

“That’s enough chitchat, what do you want” Kai’s grin was still etched at his mouth. His gaze felt hot on my skin as extended one of his arms as Chanyeol helped him up. 

 

 

“The guys are back” Chanyeol’s stature stiffened at Kai’s announcement—and I’m still sitting like an idiot. 

 

 

“Let me just get my stuff,” Chanyeol said as he walked to the changing room, leaving me all alone with Kai. I have a bad feeling about this. 

 

 

“You’re lucky it was me who walked in—You’d be perpetually screwed if it was Sehun or Chen or the staff’s” My brows were fighting if they should furrow or rise at what he said, because it doesn’t make sense at all—or even if it did, I won’t even know who Sehun or Chen is—heck I don’t even know what the staff’s in here look like. Oh wait—my dad’s one—considering that he’s our advanced martial arts instructor. 

 

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I said as I helped myself up. Kai’s grin went up again as he circled around me. 

 

 

“It’ll take time for you to understand, I just do hope you don’t get hurt in the process—” Chanyeol’s sudden appearance cut him short. Chanyeol’s stoic expression was plastered all over his face as he walked towards the door, slamming them wide open as he stormed out. My eyes went back to Kai and noticed that we’re both sporting a confused look. Kai looked down and chuckled.

 

 

“This is going to be one hell of a ride, you better wear your helmet Byun Baekhyun,” Kai said as he followed after Chanyeol—leaving me dumbfounded inside a massive dojo all alone. 

 

 

 

I stayed at the Dojo for a couple of minutes before I decided that my dad can go fck himself off and I’m not going to wait for him like a sick puppy wanting attention. Plus, I already know what he’s going to say— “You are a disgrace to our family!” – and then he’s going to threaten to remove me in the family registry. Which by the way hasn’t happened yet for some odd reason, despite years and years of threats? 

 

 

I’m heading to the cafeteria to grab some breakfas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter