Crooked High

CROOKED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C R O O K E D

CHAPTER 4:

C R O O K E D   H I G H

BAEKHYUN'S POINT OF VIEW

“Hello, Byun Baekhyun here—You probably know that, can you please connect me to my Dad’s office,” I said as soon as a receptionist answered the call. I’m still at our dorm room, and I found that my family was ‘gracious’ enough to include a phone in my ‘belongings’ that they shipped in this godawful place. 

 

 

“Good Morning Mr. Byun Baekhyun Sir—I uh, was actually instructed not to forward your calls at the president’s office.” I nicked my chin in delight. 

 

 

“Oh, is that so?” I said in annoyance as I threw myself back at my bed. What’s the use of sending me a phone when they don’t want to get calls from me. They shouldn’t have bothered if that was the case. 

 

 

“Yes Mr. Byun Baekhyun Sir, I’m really sorry, I need to go now. Adios.” With that, she slammed the phone hard ending our pleasant call. I cursed under my breath as a propped an elbow and sighed. 

 

 

If they’re not going to talk, then it’s completely fine by me. It’s not like we ever talked when I was still outside of this prison. At least in here, I won’t have to avoid them—I won’t also have to attend the Sunday weekly luncheons nor would I have to go to the Dojo and receive Dad’s beatings in front of his comrades and my brothers. 

 

 

Maybe this is better, me being here, despite the fact that there’s no inch of crookedness in me—Just maybe. I was in the middle of contemplation and life pity when someone knocked on my door. I groaned as I made my way and opened it. 

 

 

“Byun Baekhyun?” He said with no emotion or whatsoever in his face—he looks extremely bored. 

 

 

“YeP,” I said as I popped the ‘P’. He looked down at a tablet and looked back at me—then back to the tablet. 

 

 

“You have an outstanding balance of negative 30 points on your account, and you are expected at detention by 16:00 today” my brows twitched at what he just said. 

 

 

“I’m sorry, but who the fck are you, and what the fck are you blabbing about?” I said as I crossed my arms. 

 

 

“I’m the Exo Commanding Officer of the Day—and your negative 30, just became negative 40—keep up the good work and your numbers will surely go all the way down and you’d be stuck on this hellhole forever.” Exo Commanding what? WhUt?? And what’s with the pointing system? AND HOW DID I GET A NEGATIVE 40? 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter