Welcome to Paradise

CROOKED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C R O O K E D

CHAPTER 1:

W E L C O M E   T O   P A R A D I S E

BAEKHYUN'S POINT OF VIEW

My heads in a daze, and my whole body felt sore.  Not to mention, but my shirt is stained by puke and booze and the stench alone made me feel sick. I may or may not be sporting the worst hangover I’ve had in my entire life— I’m only 19—and I’m standing inside the admission office of ‘The Boarding School’.

 

 

The government didn’t give it a proper name—but everyone knows that once you get admitted to one of these ‘Boarding School’s you’re fcked up big time. Only the Crooked kids gets shipped off here—SO WHAT ON EARTH AM I DOING IN HERE?

 

 

“I want my lawyer, I’m calling my lawyer” I said but the lady in front of me didn’t budge— so I slammed my hand on her desk so hard that I had to bite the side of my cheek to stop myself from cursing out loud— cause that sht. Hurt—and she just blinked.

 

 

SHE JUST BLINKED.

 

 

“Look here miss, there must be some kind of mistake. I’m not—like them”

 

 

“I’m straight as a ruler” I said in the most serious tone I can muster. I was told countless times that I look ‘cute’ as a puppy so I had to go through extra lengths so that people wouldn’t take me lightly .

 

 

“Oh, I’m sure you’re straight as a ruler—a protractor maybe?” A wide grin formed in her lips as she pressed a visible button on her desk. Just as then two males went inside the office.

 

 

“protractors aren’t rulers—and I’m not— “I hesitated to say the word, because I don’t want to sound like an offensive e like the rest of my family.

 

 

“You know the drill” she slumped her back at her seat and lifted both her feet and had them crossed at the table. Suddenly I felt my arms being gripped, I tried to wrangle my way out, but their gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter