For You

You Found Me

"Sunbae"

These were the only words which managed to slip out of Chaeyoung's mouth the moment she saw his face. She still couldn't believe that Jeon Jungkook was standing in front of her just few centimetres away. The class momentarily paused like a movie and even if she wanted, no words were able to escape from .

She snapped out of her trance when she heard murmurs and whispers of all the girls fanboying over him in the class. She cleared and gave him a slight nod and moved her bag to make space for him on the next seat. 

Jungkook suppressed a huge grin that was struggling to shine bright on his face, he took off his bag strap from his shoulder and hanged it on the chair back rest. He adjusted himself on the chair and gave a soft smile towards the now stiff girl sitting beside him.

He was well aware of all those eyes stuck on him by every student present in class, he could hear sounds of camera flashes even when his focus remained occupied on settling down himself by managing his book and notepad, well aware of the fact that he was already welcomed in numerous group chats as a gossip content. 

The whispers and gasps died down when the professor took his entry in the buzzing classroom which now turned silent.

Lee Donghae was your typical literature teacher - handsome, mysterious, passionate and carried a very subtle way of talking.

All the students welcomed him by wishing him good afternoon and wide grins for not expecting two extremely handsome gentleman in one room. It was a understatement to say that more than half of the class enrolled in this subject for the popular Professor of the entire university. 

However, all the students were shocked over the handsome senior showing up in the class who has recently been a dream for the university students due to his internship and busy schedule. 

Meanwhile a satisfied grin was plastered on Donghae's face noticing the fair amount of attendance in his class. 

"I am really happy to see so many faces in our class today, and I hope we are going to learn a lot together in our upcoming classes, if that is the purpose of you all being here." Donghae addressed the class and gave a slight chuckle in the end hinting towards Jungkook.

The class started with Donghae further explaining about their further course and their upcoming review session of a novel " Call me by your name". 

The entire class Chaeyoung was dipped into a weird feeling, who wouldn't be, when the person who you have been admiring since so long from afar is sitting just beside you. And to the scene Jungkook was not helping a bit to calm her racing heart when he kept giving her slight glances. 

The entire class went with Chaeyoung trying to concentrate on her Professor and trying to ignore the presence of the extremely charming man beside her. 

Meanwhile Jungkook was surely having the time of his life, he indeed had expected and planned all of this beforehand. Changing up his subject just last night when he surely was going to take physical education to supress his workload, but he instead opted literature for certain someone. 

He was all aware about the fact that Chaeyoung was a nervous mess observing her fiddling fingers and stoned stance whenever he tried to steal a glance at her. 

The class ended after a long one hour for Chaeyoung which actually seemed to pass like a snap of fingers for Jungkook. 

The class started to dismiss with all the girls gathering around the boy to take a look at him while Jungkook kept seated at his place just to take some more time with the one. 

Chaeyoung by the time just wanted to escape the situation where all those girls were giving her obvious weird looks for being physically so close to Jungkook. She instantly got up from her seat after gathering her belongings and tried to come out of her seat by clearing , giving an indication to Jungkook for giving her space to escape.

After understanding her signal Jungkook instantly packed his bag and came out of the bench. 

Without wasting any more time Chaeyoung rushed out of the class calming her heartbeat without taking any look back at the now shocked Jungkook who was standing in the middle of class in amusement. He snickered at her cute behaviour and watched how quickly she escaped the situation.

Why do i always have to see you going away from me?

Within 15 minutes Chaeyoung was in the news headlines of the campus news portal for being captured in the same frame with Jungkook. 

"You sure are one lucky first getting married in the game with that famous player and now sharing a bench with our legendary senior." Lisa smacked Chaeyoung's arm while their way back to the bus stop.

Their trip back home was Lisa and Chaeyoung sharing their must gossip session over her first ever 'scandel' in two years. 

-------------

This year surely went by like a beautiful song, and we are already here near our semester end, some ready to move forward enthusiastically in their next academic year with new dreams while our seniors are going to graduate with millions of memories.

The campus radio was buzzing with regards and wishes for welcoming the year end.

Chaeyoung was sipping her coffee in the college cafeteria with her regular group of people. 

Past two months surely has been a big turnover in her life with a lot of developments in her real life and in game. She indeed has been sharing a hell lot of close proximity on an emotional level with her virtual husband, much more than what she predicted. She actually has been openly labelling him as his close friend. Well she even discovered that Jricefer along with Vantae and Christianjim are from Seoul itself. 

But that's it when it comes to share their identity, she still doesn't know anything about him more than this. 

After being confronted by Lisa about their current status of sharing identities she always tries to ignore the interrogation session by asking her to focus on her complicated love life with Bambam but she herself eventually made a bold note in her mind that maybe she is more than ready to share pictures with Jricefer, but she doubts that he is going to ever start a conversation about sharing identities observing his personality since the beginning.

Moving on with her current life she has been noticing how her senior has been showing up a bit more than before in the campus recently, and unexpectedly Chaeyoung has been specifically spotting him randomly in hall and literature classes, and she is thankful that they haven't yet caught up in a conversation because his presence itself is quite dangerous for ber heart rate.

"Well miss what about our interview schedule at BigHit lined up tomorrow evening, I feel like I am going to faint the moment I step in the building." Lisa exhaled a sigh talking about their interview today at the software company for internship. 

Well this indeed has been one of the major changes which is going to be in her life. After going to almost pass their second year as a CS student Lisa and Chaeyoung are planning to step in BigHit as interns to widen their learning experience. And as usual Lisa is being a nervous wreck just by the thought of interviewing in SK's major gaming software company. 

"my dear Lili you need to calm down about the interview, I know that you are going to make it with your active personality and pretty good grades." Chaeyoung tried to convince Lisa that she was going to make it the interview and started packing her stuff to move towards library for her appointment with Jricefer in the game.

"Chaeyoung would you like to join us for the new horror movie as we have no more classes now." Mingyu stopped Chaeyoung from her tracks with pleading eyes which were asking more than an offer.

Well Chaeyoung was somewhat aware about Mingyu trying to persuade her in a romantic way after she started noticing various changes in him after the basketball match.

"I am so sorry Mingyu but you better know that horror movies are not my cup of tea." Chaeyoung rejected his offer in the most diplomatically straightforward way possible. It wasn't that she was deliberately ignoring him, but at this stage it was better this way than firing up his plans of swaying her.

Stepping inside the library a slight grin came on her lips when she noticed how the library only had few students busy in their work which allowed her to take her favourite spot in the room.

Logging in her game she instantly buckled up for the match which was already set up for the main championship tomorrow. The winner of todays match would decide the pair which would represent their server in tomorrow's match.

Jricefer and Roseanne being the top players easily reached the final round against Tehla and Vintara without loosing any many energy points.

Chaeyoung took a deep sigh and laid back while waiting for the duo to show up for the final match. However she didn't know the presence of one fine man sitting behind a book shelf. 

Jungkook smiled widely in admiration over Chaeyoung when he noticed her pout while waiting for final round. In all these two months he has been doing all the things for her he actually never imagined. He showed up in campus much more than before despite his busy schedule just to catch a glimpse of his beloved wife. 

However, even after receiving a lot of teasing from his brothers he hasn't openly accepted about him being head over heels for his virtual wife. 

He broke off from his thoughts when he noticed Chaeyoung throwing herself back on her chair and gasping. He focused his attention back on his laptop screen and noticed how actually Tehla and Vintara backed out from the finals and in turn Roseanne and Jricefer were announced as winners.

@Jricefer- well a nice and coward way to get over the insult of loosing is to not show up. Still congractulations to my wife, we will be playing finals tomorrow.

Chaeyoung grinned widely at his message and started typing ..

@roseanne- i still can't believe the match is tomorrow we have been waiting for this since so long. 

Jungkook noticed that how the wide daylight was starting to get dim and the library was turning to get empty.

@jricefer- well then we will meet at 7:30 p.m tomorrow in the game. Its late you should leave now.

Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows and started scanning her surroundings to actually notice how the library has started to get empty. 

@roseanne- you are right we will meet tomorrow but how did you know that its getting late and I should go.

Jungkook snickered at Chaeyoung's interrogative personality.

@jricefer- just a guess. Bbye. Stay safe. Meet you tomorrow.

Chaeyoung scoffed at him being his typical weird straightforward self and started packing up her stuff. She stepped out of the library after returning a published book. 

Jungkook followed her till she hailed a cab, with slow steps so she doesn't notice his presence just to make sure Chaeyoung has reached safely because the campus started to get empty.

See you tomorrow princess. Maybe we should meet soon. Isn't it?