LIFE

You Found Me

"You lucky ".

Lisa can never get over being her detective self when its comes to Chaeyoung. After noticing how Chaeyoung was deeply immersed in her game, she got up from the couch without making any tiny bit of sound possible.

She tip toed and started moving towards Chaeyoung and slid towards her back by crawling behind her.

She raised her head just at a level, perfect enough, to peep into exactly what has caused her best friend to go into such weird range of moods in just one night. When she started noticing what exactly is Chaeyoung doing, a devilish smirk automatically formed on Lisa's lips.

She finally got another interesting material or better say a person, using whom she was going to pester and tease Chaeyoung for the entire week.

A low chuckle escaped from her lips when she noticed how Chaeyoung was blushing, but it immediately swept away from her mischievous face when Chaeyoung turned around after noticing Lisa's presence behind her .

Well the next half an hour in Chaeyoung's apartment passed in extreme level of bickering and teasing.

After chasing Lisa in the entire apartment to knock some sense in her for again peeping in her pc and giving various clarifications about her supposed to be marriage with Jricefer, Chaeyoung kicked Lisa out of the house so that both of them can finally get some rest after the rough day and gather some energy for the upcoming week.

Lisa on the other hand, finally made another note to herself after being kicked out, that always be ready with a backup to escape the place when 'you make Chaeyoung mad'.

'Or get ready to get your kicked and bruised.'

Prior to the running session with Lisa, Chaeyoung threw herself on the bed after taking some nice hot bath and her night routine.

She was ready for the next day, to face her hectic schedule in college and also to start her new journey in the game. Immediately a smile formed on her lips at the thought of Jricefer, blushing about her wedding tomorrow she tucked herself in her cozy blanket and finally went to sleep.

My deep slumber broke by the voice of my alarm clock which I guess was ringing for I don't know how long. I lazily opened my eyes and groaned when I felt a pinch of headache and an instant regret came into my thoughts about consuming alcohal last night.

I picked up my phone to check the time and my eyes shot opened when I saw how I only had 30 minutes to get ready for college. I jumped off my bed and ran towards the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

I walked out the bathroom to pick my clothes for today, I wore my baby blue shirt and my black skinny jeans, applied some light makeup and filled up my stuffs in the bag. My phone suddenly buzzed, I read the text message by Lisa, that she was waiting for me on the side walk near my house. I immediately ran out of my apartment after taking my laptop and locking the door. Being short on time I planned to take a pick up coffee and breakfast from any nearby cafe.

I jumped into Lisa's car which she technically borrowed from her mother and my eyes went wide and immediately an appreciative smile drew on my lips when I saw that she already brought coffee and breakfast for me.

"Thankyou so much Lisa, its been so long since I had something cooked from your mother. I really miss eating home cooked food, it has been so long since I visited Australia. Lately Mom and Dad have been so busy in their law firm. Even Alice has joined them in their office, I am thankful that she is helping them." I always wanted to help Mom and Dad in their law firm but I had to come here to continue with my studies when I got accepted here, in SNU."

I took a sip of my coffee and started staring outside the window taking a look at the busy street. I felt Lisa's arms on my shoulder and I immediately turned my head towards her.

Lisa gave me a quick glance and continued focusing her attention on the road.

"Chaeyoung you don't need to feel bad about not being able to help your parents in office. You are doing what you always wanted to do, you wanted to make your future in 'computer science' and now you even want to 'develop your own game'. You are the top student of our department, and you better know that your parents are proud of you."

"And well if it comes to them, they have Alice and many other staff, you don't need to worry, just keep doing what you love."

Lisa has undoubtedly being my biggest support here in Korea. We met for the first time in our college dorm as 'roommate's'. However, there was a sudden click between us, having a similar love for our major, same age and most importantly being away from our family. We have been for each other at all those good and bad times since we have known each other.

Lisa shifted with her mother in a new apartment when her mother came to Korea to support her and eventually decided to live with her. Even I shifted to an appartment Appa bought for me last year.

Things didn't change between me and Lisa when we started living seperately, however in Lisa's mother, I found 'my second Mom'.

After hearing her soothing words, I gave her a bright smile and asked her to 'drive off quickly or else we will be late for our first class', just to change the serious atmosphere in the car.

We reached our campus after 10 minutes and ran towards our class panting heavily. We were lucky enough that our professor Dr. Yang Hyun suk hasn't arrived yet. We quicky took our seats and releaved a sigh of relief.

Professor YG is indeed that one strict teacher in your class who will burn you down just by giving you one look with his eyes, if you break any of his class rules which includes being late, late submission and causing any type of disturbance in class.

Lisa gave me a knock on my sides which broke me off from my trance telling me that Professor has arrived in the class. He gave us a brief about upcoming mid-terms, and before finishing the class he finally blasted the bomb. He informed us to submit our research project in the first week of upcoming month. As he mentioned the research paper, the class collectively started sighing and groaning, he wished us luck and left the class with a cunning smirk on his face.

"He is such a rat. He mentioned the research project today itself and is asking us to submit it next month, 'its next to impossible'. He knows this beforehand that we already have so many submissions hanging on our head."

Lisa kept whining and cursing our Professor entire day. Well she isn't wrong, the type of quality work he expects us to submit, is hard to complete in a month but not impossible.

I tried to convince Lisa that if we start to work from today itself its not going to be a difficult task for us. We decided to spend an hour extra in library, after finishing our classes each day for a month, as well as, we can also do our progress together at my place during night together as we live just few blocks away from each other.

"I am really blessed to have a friend like you in my life Chaeng, well its true that at sometimes I get irritated when you are deeply immersed in your books, that you don't even have time for me, but at times like 'these' I feel its good to have a studios friend in your life." Lisa raised her eyebrows twice and gave me a extra sweet smile that squinted her eyes.

I laughed at Limario and her weird actions which somehow or other always manages to break the ice in difficult times.

We walked towards the cafeteria, on entering we saw how Mingyu, Bambam were already waiting for us and my eyes sparkled when I saw Jennie and Jisoo unnie coming towards our direction. Me and Lisa instantly ran and embraced our dear unnies.

Jennie and Jisoo unnie are our seniors in college, in IT department. Meeting in campus sometimes becomes really difficult for us due to our pilled up classes and assignments, still we try to meet in lunch hours.

We took our seats with Mingyu and Bambam and ordered our meals. I was craving for Kimchi Fried Rice since morning, it often happens that want to eat my favourite food when I am in a good mood.

The group had their meal talking about their busy lives and obviously the 97 line square bickering with each other. It has always been the same since the beginning, this friendship and these fight sessions, still the love between all the people in this group has been one constant thing.

Chaeyoung was giving Lisa and Bambam looks with a smirk on her face, she has always been noticing how Bambam indirectly flirts with Lisa while messing with her, she scoffs at the thought of how oblivious Lisa can be.

Between the laughing and bickering sessions Mingyu suddenly clapped his hands twice for his friends attention.

"Guys as you know that we are going to have a Basketball Championship in our University. Next week our department is having a match against Bio Science, and guess what? This year, your amazing friends Mingyu and Bambam are in the final team."

Mingyu and Bambam after announcing the news, threw a proud smile towards their friends who were now speechless at what they heard. After a matter of five seconds all four girls jumpled from their seats and started screaming in happiness which gathered the attention of people sitting nearby their seat. After realising the looks by people around them, they apologised for the commotion and sat down at their seats.

They started showering both the boys with congractulations and telling them, that they were sincerely proud and happy for both.

"We won't be settled up with your congracts, you four need to attend our match next week to support our team. Its the first time for both of us to play in a team with our seniors of final year." Bambam spoke up between the girls series of praises.

All four girls quickly passed the boys their smiles, telling them that they will surely attend their match to support them.

After that both the boys took their leave to attend basketball practice which resulted in both of them receiving comments from the girls like 'ayyy someone's busy', 'you both used to wander around us', 'we need to take appointments to meet you guys now, 'celebrities' etc. after which the boys gave them a 'WTH scoff' and left the cafeteria.

"Now when we have finished our classes, why don't we all go for some shopping. Its the sale season, we should not miss this golden chance and talking about your wardrobe I don't even remember the last time you went shopping." Jennie nentioned the idea for the four girls to go on a shopping stroll so they can spend some time together and mentioning the sale to convince Chaeyoung so that her 'pc worm' friend can update her wardrobe.

" I am sorry unnie but I have to take my laptop for servicing, it is being a hanging brat recently, and this time, even I can't fix this by myself." Chayoung pouted while once again dropping the shopping plan like always.

Chaeyoung has never been into clothes, she just went to buy clothes when her sister Alice or her three friends literally drag her to stores. She always saves her money to spend it on food that fills up not just her stomach but her heart.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung! You always do this, can't your computer wait for a day? It has been so long since we three hanged out together." Lisa tried to convince Chaeyoung with her aegyo skills. But Chaeyoung was persistent about her 'pre-decided plans and appointments'.

"Lisa you should know that a dedicated Computer Science student like me can't spend even a day without her laptop. And moreover I have an appointment tonight on my computer." Chaeyoung couldn't help but instantly blush thinking about the game.

A mischievous smirk crept on Lisa's lips after she understood about her appointments.

"Okay then! Lets do that sometime else, right now Chaeyoung's computer needs a treatment. Lets go."

Chaeyoung and Lisa were walking in the campus towards the IT department to take Chaeyoung's laptop at servicing. Taking in the green and fresh air of their campus they were noticing how after spending sometime in college there were already so many couples formed within the campus.

"Aren't we so unlucky, look at those first year girls who are already roaming around with their boyfriends, and did you see that girl, her name is Yeri, she is our junior and yet she managed to find someone being in Mechanical department. And look at us even after two years in the university, looks like we are again going to spend the next valentine together in our apartment, watching a horror movie in our PJ's."

Lisa scoffed and pouted by pointing at the couple sitting on the bench.

Chaeyoung immediately smacked Lisa's arms for pointing towards the couple, took her hand and started sprinting. She didn't wanted to face any more embarrassing situation today.

"Who said you are unlucky, you are just oblivious or should I say stupid. Maybe you already have the person in your life but you can't see him, or maybe you are trying not to see him. But remember, if you don't appreaciate what you have, you will loose it in the end, at that time think that you are unlucky. Do you get that Limario?" Chaeyoung poked her forehead with ger index finger and released a light chuckle to loosen up the situation, hoping Lisa must have got her point.

But Lisa has been aware of the fact since the beginning, it was true that she was always messing around with Bambam, bickering and teasing, but she wanted to keep their friendship like this for the time moment. She was not ready to bring out love in their friendship which may result into god knows what, even if she had some feelings she wanted to take time.

Lisa threw a smile towards Chaeyoung and changed the topic by telling her to pace up or she will miss her 'appointment' tonight.

They started laughing and moving forward, they went to IT department and within thirty minutes Chaeyoung's laptop was fixed.

Exiting the building they started moving forward towards the parking lot, but they stopped to take a look at the sudden chaos around the notice board of the campus.

"What is this ruckus all about?" Lisa spoke while trying to jump and peep on the board.

"Lets go and have a look maybe its something important." Chaeyoung told Lisa and they started moving towards the board making a way into the crowd to have a look at what's going on.

The notice board had a poster about the upcoming basketball match between CS and Bio Science department. However, both of the girl's eyes grew wide in amusement and their mouths hung open when they read the names of players presenting the CS department. They shot each other a glare and moved away from the crowd.

Just when they came little away from the crowd, they instantly held each other's hands and started jumping and screaming in a low tone put of excitement to avoid gaining any attention of students nearby and being famous in the school news board the next day for being 'weird fangirls'.

"Did you see that? Its.. i mean.... 'oh maii gawd' did you read his name? Its none other than, the..one...and.. the ..only ... our legendary senior... 'Jeon Jungkook Sunbaenim'."

Chaeyoung shook her head up and down multiple times in acceptance to what Lisa said and both the girls once again started squirling and jumping in excitement.

"Whoa I never knew that even you were one of his fans." Lisa exclaimed when she noticed how equally excited Chaeyoung was.

"Yess indeed, he is the legend of our department. Who doesn't like him? He is cream of everything he does. He is so talented be it academics, sports or his humble nature." Chaeyoung instantly replied to Lisa's bewilderment.

"You are actually sophisticated to consider his talent, when all the girls in the campus can't move on from his looks and body." Lisa said pointing towards all those girls near the notice board who were talking about Jungkook making creepy faces and sighing, behaving like those typical fangirls drooling over him.

However her smile dropped the next second she realised the next hurdle they will face.

"But if he is participating in the match than that also means that we need to go to the court atleast three hours before the match to fix our seats as there will be many fangirls to see him, because being in final year he rarely comes to campus as he is doing his internship."

Lisa creased her forehead and pouted at the thought of missing the game, seeing that Chaeyoung threw her hands over Lisa's shoulders.

"Don't worry my Limario I will ask Bambam and Mingyu to save seats for us. I am sure they will do it."

Lisa instantly smiled and they started walking towards the car.

They hoped into the car, wore their seatbelt and drove off towards their place.

Throughout the ride, different thoughts flashed through Chaeyoung's mind, her senior whom she saw last year in the basketball match and was amused by his multitalented personality and also about her wedding with Jricefer in the game. Instantly a smiled crept on her lips at the mere thought of her supposed to be virtual husband.

It has become a regular thing now, how she always changed to a smiling and blushing mess just by thinking about him.