A new journey

You Found Me

Jungkook flipped the novel on his lap, changed the bookmark and shot closed the book. He glanced off from his lap and averted his eyes towards the window of his moving car, the bright sunny day started to fade away when the sky was turning back towards dark hues. His mind was internally having a inner debate from the thoughts of the game he has been designing since two years now.

 

Jungkook surely has shared his ideas in creation of many games of his dad's company and by that it means he holds a well up share for the credits, but still he holds back his identity. Even in his father's company only a handful of people know about his identity as the upcoming heir of BigHit Visual Entertainment. 

 

The rest just keep admiring him as a new handsome and talented CS intern from SNU.

 

Jungkook lately, has been devoting a lot of his time in his game's software development, which is now in its final stage. 

 

'Games and Dad' has always been his world. 

 

His dad became a single parent within a month Jungkook was born, for him his company and his son became his world and he devoted himself in his duty of being a Chairman and Jungkook's 'mom and dad' completely.

 

Jungkook was always the first person to test every game that was developed in his father's company, and now he wants his dad to be the first person to test and verify his game.

 

He chuckled at the thought of his dad's desperation, observing that how he has been deliberately strolling a way to much near Jungkook's cabin, so that he can cast a glance into what his son has been working on.

 

"I know that you had a busy day, but I hope you remember that you have to attend your wedding tonight at 10 p.m sharp." Taehyung tilted his head from driver's seat and turned his focus back on road with a smirk plastered on his face.

 

Jimin sitting at the backseat started giggling shamelessly at his maknae.

 

Jungkook flushed when his thoughts flew back at Warriors of Cavarna, he remembered about his plan of meeting Roseanne in the game tonight for their pre-planned wedding and unknowingly a blush started creeping on his now pink cheeks. 

 

"Thanks to me for reminding you or else you would have been divorced by Roseanne even before getting married to her." Taehyung kept up with messing with Jungkook and chuckled at his little brother.

 

"Thankyou so much hyung, but you don't need to worry, I already had set up a reminder in my phone about my wedding tonight." Jungkook replied to his hyungs waving his phone in the air and flaunted his proud smile.

 

Jimin and Taehyung both nodded in consent with a impressive smile on their lips, thinking about the level of perfectionist Jungkook was.

 

These three have always been like this since middle school, and now they even work together as interns in JK's father's company. 

 

Jungkook has always been a brilliant child due to which he skipped two classes and directly jumped into middle school. Still he was naive compared to other children in his new class after his skip. 

 

Due to which when Jimin and Taehyung befriended Jungkook they naturally developed a feeling of protection for him, and started babying him like their little brother.

 

"Let me come to the point of us mentioning your wedding." Jimin threw Jungkook a smirk that the other party was well aware of.

 

"Let us get the privilege of attending your wedding, I mean let us meet your wife. Reasons being obvious, that we are really eager to meet the only female player in top 10 ranking of server. " Jimin displayed his most pouty and puppy eyes possible along with Taehyung poking Jungkook's thigh with a similar pout.

 

Jungkook knew he was doomed by his hyungs, still he threw a thumps up and asked them to drive off at his apartment, resulting into the remaining part of ride filled with both his hyungs mini celebration party.

 

 

 

 

Jricefer was held in Chaeyoung's mind the entire day when she returned back from her college. 

 

After savouring her ever so favourite 'Tom Yum Goong curry' especially delivered by Lisa's mom for her dinner, Chaeyoung plopped down on her chair, and opened her laptop, she shot a glance at her watch to check the time. She instantly exhaled and smiled in relief that she wasn't that late for her appointment with 'Jricefer'.

 

She logged in her game id and was welcomed by a message which popped in her chat box.

 

@jricefer- meet me at The Stone for our marriage registry. I have a surprise for you.

 

Chaeyoung flashed a grin by reading his message and started moving towards The Stone.

 

She sprinted for the marriage registry as fast as possible displaying how excited she was. On reaching the edge of the location she spotted him near the gates of The Stone building, and started approaching him slowly. 

 

@roseanne- i am sorry for being late. You must be waiting for a long time. Actually I over-slept due to my hectic schedule today.

 

@jriceffer- its okay you aren't that late, and i understand university must be hard on you.

 

Jungkook instantly released a light gasp when he realised that she must be creeped at his words. He started pondering about any idea to cover this mistake. As he had no plans to reveal his identity yet.

 

Whereas, Chaeyoung cocked her eyebrows thinking in a confused state that how does he have an idea of her being a university student. But she releaved a satisfactory sigh when she read his next message.

 

@jricefer- you must be a university student right? I hope I guessed it right.

 

@roseanne- yess you are right. University is difficult.

 

She was busy messaging when suddenly two new players appeared near them and instantly two new players name appeared in the chat box of a new group.

 

@Christianjim- hello! Sister in law I am Christianjim, you eldest brother in law.

 

@vantae- Hola amigo! This is vantae aka your younger brother in law. We are pleased to meet you our beloved sister in law.

 

Meanwhile on the dining table of Jungkook's apartment all three shot each other looks and released high pitched giggles. Jungkook knew that these both were going to make a mess here.

 

On the other hand Chaeyoung couldn't stop but her head in one side in amusement and started giggling at their introductions. She was actually amased to meet the other two popular players of the server who were famous to be in the same Jade seas guild, and the trio together were known to be unbreakable.

 

@roseanne- it feels a privilege to meet you guys. I have heard a lot of victorious stories about you both in the server.

 

Jimin and Taehyung threw a smirk at Jungkook at the thought of being so popular in the game.

 

@jricefer- these are my friends in this game, they can be irritating at times but are of great use in fights and quests.

 

@vantae- well we sure a big reason of your husband's top label. And we are glad to meet the first girl our little brother has ever seduced in his life.

 

@christianjim- or should we say the first girl who successfully seduced our brother.

 

Taehyung and Jimin were now clapping like seals at their successful teasing when they saw how Jungkook snickered at their remark.

 

While Chaeyoung was now a blushing mess when she read words like seducing and was fanning herself for feeling like a hot pot.

 

@jricefer- we should head on for what we came here. Lets enter the dome I made some preparations for the registry.

 

@christianjim- someone can't wait.

 

Chaeyoung started moving her finger to navigate Roseanne and was the first one to enter the domb. Seeing the view on her screen she shrieked at the beautiful view she was graced with.

 

 

 

She couldn't believe how Jricefer made such preparations for simple wedding registry. Not just this she could see how many other players of the server started to gather at the spot to witness the wedding. Even Tehla was there with his wife, passing Chaeyoung a smile, which Chaeyoung couldn't really understand what it meant.

 

@roseanne- you didn't need to do so much. Its just a registry.

 

@jricefer- its not just a registry. Its the wedding of Jriceffer and Roseanne it can't be an ordinary event isn't it?

 

Chaeyoung couldn't help but blush realising how sweet he can be and flashed a huge smile on her face.

 

Jriceffer and Roseanne proceeded towards the main tomb for the marriage ceremony, while Vantae and Christianjim standing at the edge of the pavement boards. 

 

On reaching the shining board they pulled out their swords, brought it together and kept it on the Shimmera Board. Instantly a red light was released from their swords and a pop up appeared on their screen to accept or decline the formation of their Shield of Love.

 

Chaeyoung and Jungkook without any second thoughts accepted and grinned in satisfaction.

 

The swords instantly released a white light on the acceptance and soon the entire dome started receiving a shower with flower petals. Both the new-weds extracted their swords and threw each other a blushing glance. 

 

Taehyung and Jimin were again now clapping like seals and Taehyung being his extra self started wipping his fake tears, while Jungkook chuckled at his brothers.

 

@vantae- welcome sister in law now you are also a part of our guild.

 

@jricefer- welcome in the guild Roseanne. From tomorrow we will start new adventures in the game as husband and wife. It feels like a family.

 

Chaeyoung scoffed at his choice of words. She still gets taken aback everytime he reacts like a total straightforward person.

 

@roseanne- goodnight Jriceffer lets meet tomorrow in the game. Sweet dreams amd thankyou for making this wedding so special.

 

After exchanging good night wishes with Vantae and Christianjim Chaeyoung flipped down her laptop and exhaled. She rose to her feet and stretched a little to relieve her stiff muscles.

 

After doing her night routine, she plopped off on her bed and got inside her sheats. She immediately drove off to dreamland with a smile plastered on her face.

 

Jungkook on the other hand moved from the hall ignoring congratulatory comments from both of his friends and went out towards his balcony.

 

He sniffed the fresh night air and closed his eyes to savour the calmness of night.

 

"We got together in the game, now I need to win you in real life, maybe soon."

 

 

 

Chaeyoung caught her morning bus right at 7 a.m from the bus stand. She plugged in her earphones and started having a look at her classes scheduled for today. Lisa today had classes after 10 p.m so she had to travel today all by her self.

 

On entering her college gates she received a text from Bambam.

 

You need to attend our practice match at 4 p.m sharp today. Don't forget to drag Lisa with you and cheer for us. 

 

Chaeyoung snickered at how he ordered both of them. But she instantly gasped when the realisation hit her that she will also get to see her sunbae Jeon Jungkook today as he is also the part of the final team. 

 

Chaeyoung threw a fist in air in excitement and started running towards her class when she got a view of the time on her watch while doing the act of celebration.

 

She started sprinting towards her class with the speed of light to save her dear life as her first class was of none other than Professor Yang Hyun Suk.

 

 

 

After finishing all her classes for the day, Chaeyoung releaved a sigh of relief and begin to walk off her class. Lisa welcomed her with a squishy hug the moment she reached the class door. Chaeyoung rubbed her back and entangled herself from the hug.

 

"Lets Go! Or else those two will kill us for missing their first practice match." Chaeyoung already informed Lisa through text message in the morning about the match, but she didn't expected her to actually be all excited over the match.

 

On entering the basketball court their mouth hung open when they scanned amount or students particularly girls showed up. It was just a practice match between CS and BioSci but the amount of people present already filled the court. 

 

"I don't think we will get to see this match, I can't even spot a single vacant seat. I really wanted to see our sunbae." Lisa shrugged her shoulders and formed a pout in defeat.

 

"Well seems like our sunbae is the sole reason that so many people came and we won't be getting any seats." Chaeyoung crossed her arms on her chest and was about to turn back when two high pitched voices started calling their names from afar.

 

And without a doubt they easily spotted Mingyu and Bambam jumping from seating area. Both the girls ran towards the boys and exclaimed when they discovered how the boys had saved seats for them.

 

"We asked two first year students to save seats, we knew you both would come for sure to watch us." Bambam said faking a dramatic sob.

 

A wide smile reached till Mingyu's eyes when he spotted Chaeyoung. He was glad that she showed up at his practice match, he was thankful to Bambam that he asked her already because he was still a bit hesitant to invite her for the practice match.

 

Chaeyoung and Lisa both shot each other knowing glances and snickered, they wished both the boys good luck and took their seats.

 

When the girls went towards their seats the boys departed towards the dressing room. Bambam threw his arms towards Mingyu's shoulder "this is your chance bro".

 

Scanning the entire court Lisa's eyes spotted Tzuyu, she gasped and immediately nudged Chaeyoung to grab her attention.

 

"Isn't she Tzuyu from our department? I heard she has a huge crush on Jungkook sunbae and I am sure she is here to seduce him. Just look at the length of her dress." 

 

Chaeyoung smacked Lisa's arms and asked her to stop pointing in her direction.

"It doesn't matters, and its none of our business. So shut up before her friends hover us to pick a fight."

 

The girls were busy discussing about their day when the whistle blew and everyone's attention drew towards the entry door of the teams.

 

Loud cheering filled up the entire court, all the girls screaming at the top of their lungs, it wasn't an understatement to say that all those cheers was for one person. 

 

Chaeyoung got all excited when the team for CS started entering the court, however eyes suddenly were fixed to only one person. His big doe eyes and the charming smile which she couldn't move her eyes off.

 

Jungkook participated in the match just because he wanted to find Roseanne. The girl he laid his eyes on, it wasn't her face he fell in love with. It was indeed the mastery with which she played her game. He couldn't manage to see her face that day in the library but still was able to meet her in the game through her username which he unknowingly spotted on her laptop screen. For him this was a golden opportunity to enter the college during his busy internship days.

 

On entering the court loud whistles and cheers welcomed his ear, he glanced around the court amazed by the crowd. Suddenly his wandering eyes struck at a particular pair of eyes, he stiffed at the eye-contact, awakening numerous kind of somersaults in his body. 

 

"Park Chaeyoung"