Parallels

You Found Me

Jungkook broke off from his trance when the court started getting heated up with enthusiastic cheers and fanchants. Almost everyone in the audience was cheering for his team, however his mind was still stuck at the 2nd year junior of his department Park ChaeYoung.

Jungkook recognised her from the star performer's ceremony held two years ago when her batch was welcomed and she was awarded as the full scholarship awardee. She even attended the basketball match in previous year's tournaments. 

He always carried a sincere feeling of admiration for her, being one of the most ambitious and talented CS students in the department. 

However today, seeing her after so long, Jungkook felt something like never before, something more than respect and admiration, he was feeling the giddiness caused by those same butterflies he feels with Roseanne. 

All the players from both the teams started taking their positions, following which Jungkook stood in the middle of court facing the captain of BioSci department Minseok. 

Jungkook's mind was still lingering with the thoughts of those unknown feelings he was trying to interpret. 

"Are you the one I have been looking for? If you are give me a hint. I need to find you before someone else gets your heart." 

Jungkook muttered under his breath and glanced towards Chaeyoung for a moment before retracting his eye back on the game. The game begin when the whistle blew and the court filled up with loud chants and cheers.

Chaeyoung on the other side was on cloud nine just by sharing a moment with the person she admires the most. She clasped her hands and started cheering for him with Lisa going equally crazy beside her.

The game went like a smooth feather, Jungkook easily drove the ball towards the basket and shot points like their wasn't even a team to defend it. The team played in a way reflecting their past record of being the defending champions. Not just Jungkook but even Mingyu expertisely shot two points and even defended many points. 

Chaeyoung was grinning and squealing entire time in admiration over her senior, however she was taken aback by seeing Mingyu like never before. The determination his eyes carried throughout the game, and how his aura had completely changed brought the two girls into a state of shock.

Within an easy span on 20 minutes CS team was announced as easy winners of the friendly practice match. However, the expressions and body language of players of BioSci department wasn't at all friendly. 

The court was now having a mini party whereas the students from BioSci department were already leaving with frowns and pouts on their face. 

The team members congractulated each other for the hard work.

"This is why he is known as the best. Did you see how he easily made shots by shots dang! this is why all these girls are crazy over him." Lisa exclaimed 

"Indeed he is" Chaeyoung replied to Lisa with her eyes still on Jungkook who was busy congratulating his team members. She immediately glanced off when she noticed that Jungkook was now looking directly towards her direction.

"Don't look, don't look, he will totally think that you are a creep." Chaeyoung squinted her eyes and murmured under her breath, she didn't know what got into her but she collected all her confidence and glared again towards his direction and to her shock his eyes was still stuck at her. 

Chaeyoung couldn't help but instantly blushed and passed a smile towards his direction but before she could even see his reaction, she flinched and turned her head towards other direction when Lisa held her arm and started nudging her.

Chaeyoung and Lisa got up from their seats when Mingyu and Bambam started approaching them. After sharing a friendly hug with both of them they started rambling about how amazing they were today on the court. Chaeyoung noticed that Jungkook was now moving out from the court with his friends ignoring all his fangirls trying to click his pictures.

"Chaeyoung" Mingyu called for Chaeyoung gaining her attention right away. "Thankyou so much for coming today despite being tired from your classes, let us treat you both for our win today. Are you guys in?" Mingyu shyly asked Chaeyoung about the hang out anticipating her answer.

Chaeyoung thought about teasing the boy who indeed has shown such an amazing performance today. She frowned and pouted her lips for five seconds, noticing how Mingyu was almost going to cry she broke her facade and started chuckling.

"Mingyusshi today you have surprised both of us with your amazing game, and well, when it comes to food, you know we will never say no for it." Chaeyoung patted Mingyu's shoulder times and nodded her head dramatically earning giggles from other three. 

Jungkook while walking off the court squinted his glare towards Chaeyoung once again and stiffened at his place noticing the presence of two more boys with her, frowning his eyebrows while seeing her giggling with the newbie in his team. An unknown sense of jealousy awoke within him, he knew he had to hide it infront of the crowd that how she had such a drastic effect on him. 

His fuming state turned towards a state of shock, his eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped till the floor when she turned away and started walking towards the exit. A lane of memory hit him when when he saw Roseanne in thr library, when she was moving away binding up her stuff and right now Chaeyoung.

After noticing the back profile of both the girls a wide smile grew on his face and he raised an eyebrow when the realisation hit him that the girl he has been looking for is none other than Chaeyoung. 

Roseanne is Park ChaeYoung.

A smirk drew on Jungkook's lips, and he took his exit from the court . 

---------

@jricefer- "Hello my beloved wife. As you know that our mission in the game to fight against the witch is tomorrow. So why don't we do some warm up."

Her little snickers broke the empty feeling Chaeyoung's appartment after reading his teasing use of words.

@vantae- well sister in law if you aren't well aware we are here to discover an interesting game between your husband and his new enemy in the game Tehla.

Chaeyoung frowned when Vantae mentioned Jricefer going for a fight with Tehla.

@roseanne- when did this happen? And what is the need to fight against him? 

@jricefer- he did the crime to insult my wife in the past. Well i know that if he wouldn't have done that we wouldn't be married but still he needs to pay. 

@christianjim- well let me tell you sister in law that your husband is really cruel. He is going to make sure that your ex-husband looses a hell lot of points and maybe he can drop off to some levels.

@jricefer- that's a nice idea hyung. Well if he drops even two levels that's going to take him Months to level up.

@vantae- let me grab a popcorn.

Chaeyoung scoffed at this turn of events, she grabbed her coffee and took a sip to calm her racing heart. It was for the very first time that she was going to see the legendary Jricefer of Warriors of Cavarna in a 'one on one fight'.

Before her imaginations could go wild, things already started to set up in the game. Tehla and Vintara appeared near the fight ring along with many other players of their guild and other players of the game. 

Chaeyoung was happy to see players from the guild she belonged to before marrying Jricefer. 

"I never thought that this day will arrive when the number one player of the server will challenge me for a game. I believe its going to be fun." Tehla posted in the public chat room and Chaeyoung snickered at his thoughts of even having a stand against Jricefer.

"I really appreciate that you took in my challenge but I think its a shame that you can not make this game interesting, I am already getting those boring vibes from you. I can finish this game within minutes."

Taehyung, Jimin and Chaeyoung all three chucked sitting comfortably in their respective apartments that how easily Jricefer was trying to fume Tehla.

By that time all the members from Tehla's guild started blaberring about Jricefer being a arrogant bully in the game.

Tehla took in the challenge and got into the ring fuming in anger at thought of Jricefer mentioning him as a weak player.

Well nothing shocking happened against what people predicted, the match between Jricefer and Tehla ended up between five minutes. Chaeyoung was sitting with and eyes wide open in admiration over her husband's skills. She couldn't get over how smoothly he played with his sword.

He indeed is the best.

Tehla being on the loosing side against the platinum level player ended up loosing a lot of his powers and energy points in game which resulted him in going down om two levels just like 'Jungkook' had planned. 

@Roseanne- you indeed are THE JRICEFER. I am still shocked seeing your skills.

@Jricefer- it was nothing than I can do further against anyone who tries to mess up with my wife.

Chaeyoung was now used to be a blushing mess everytime she shares such conversations with Jricefer. It has already been a week since they got married and things have turned out to be surprisingly open when it comes to him.

She had a partner in the game before him, but it was never like how its with Jricefer. How he always manages to make her smile whenever they meet in the game. 

They are always together in the game, since then they have gone through many quests together and have even leveled up to fight against their main mission against the witch.

Their a string attached between them even tho they know nothing about their real identities. 

With a wide smile on her face Chaeyoung shut closed her laptop and started preparing for her sleep.

Jungkook on the other had some other plans in his mind before going to sleep. He opened the school website to check up on his classes for tomorrow. He grinned widely when he scanned his schedule and saw that he had his optional course lined up tomorrow. 

It was the first time he got his optional subject lined up in this semester. It usually is a common class for students from the entire department where they get to choose from five subjects.

A smile grew on his lips when he tried to imagine the events which can happen tomorrow in his 'literature class'.

-------------

Chaeyoung stepped out from her bathroom and started to get ready for her day. Putting on her favourite white tshirt, jeans and vans she stepped out of her house with her basic makeup. 

Having a pilled up schedule for the day, the girls couldn't go and have some nice time at any nearby café to satisfy their growling stomach because they still had their optional subject in the line.

Lisa opted for street dance with Bambam, Mingyu chose physical education while Chaeyoung chose Literature. 

She indeed had to face weird glances and comments by her friends for choosing such a boring class, but Chaeyoung always had a special interest in this subject, the beauty of this world always mesmerized her so she couldn't stop herself from taking up this subject.

After seperating with Lisa for their next class Chaeyoung proceeded towards the third floor of the building. Having entered the classroom she noticed that how the full room class only had few students to fill from the entire department, as expected only a handfull of students chose Literature.

She moved forward and took her seat rowards the front rows, inside the long length seaters, leaving some space.

Chaeyoung made herself busy in arranging her books and notepad for the class failing to notice the sudden buzz starting in the class.

Failing to hear the footsteps coming towards her direction caused by finely cleaned black shoes taking short steps, she flinched the moment his question entered her ears.

"Is this seat taken?"

Chaeyoung, without any knowledge about the person who asked her to take a seat beside her raised her head slightly turning towards left, her eyes grew wide enough to make them fall off from her socket the moment her brain identified the fine man standing tall in front of her.

"Sunbae"