Unfold

You Found Me

All along the joyeous celebration about the formation of a new pair, the entire region of CAVARNA was rising on the heights of admiration and celebration, they were witnessing the wedding of the two most visually enchanting warriors.

TEHLA

VINTARA

During the celebrations for this new pair, there stood Roseanne who was staring at the beautiful bride and also the most beautiful player of the game VINTARA, who was sharing a celebratory moment with her newly wed husband and also ROSEANNE'S ex partner of game, who broke their shield of love in the game so that he can move forward with Vintara in their real life romance.

PUBLIC CHAT ROOM
@xopurplexa - i heard he left his ex partner Roseanne so when he saw Vintara in real life.

@lilitherozy - yess even when i saw her at our group meetup i was stunned she is indeed a goddess. Well it had to happen I mean there were being so goody in the meetup.

@xincothesaviour- ahh they even used to flirt in the game.

Somewhere in the crowded city of Seoul, when the entire city was drenched in their deep sleep, there was a girl, restless, sitting alone in her room.

Messy hair, a white large tshirt,a cup of coffee and her laptop.

Well on a normal night when mid-term is almost on her head you will find the top student of Seoul National University majoring in Computer Science Engineering, 'doing her assignment' but today was a very different day.

There she was sitting with her blank face in front of her game account of WARRIORS OF CAVARNA. Still trying to digest the major changes happened in the game after she logged off a day before.

Her partner in game Tehla broke the marriage ( their wedding in game) and not just this he even married Vintara who was rumoured to be the most beautiful girl in the game.

ROSEANNE

CHAEYOUNG POV:
"What does that of a man think of himself".

Did he really break our shield of love to be with that Vintara in the game? Did he really leave Chaeyoung the top player of the game for the girl who can't even strike her sword properly. Even minseok is better than her.

Sorry Jesus I am a bad child for using wrong words but i feel really betrayed. He actually broke our marriage because I refused to meet him in real life.

At this point I feel really happy for them when i heard that they can possibly move on with their love life even in real world but still I felt betrayed because after being his partner or to bring correction - his wife in the game for an year now I thought that we were friends.

I know that he often asked to keep a meetup with me in real life when I told him that I was a player from Seoul itself, but I always wanted to keep my identity in the game a secret.

I only started to play this game when my little cousin Minseok told me about it, that how leading gaming company BIGHIT VISUAL ENTERTAINMENT launched it as their much awaited project which was designed by the Chairman's son whos identity was always kept secret.

Well I once caught Minseok playing this game and he started rambling about it and even transferred it in my laptop when he once came to visit me at my apartment. I didn't even know when I started to play this game, just to test my skills and today I am here after 2 years standing as the top level players of the game and also a player who got dumped in the game for the game's goddess player who as I told can't even strike a sword properly.

Tehla was standing beside his new wife and gave me a look of sorry. That loser broke our shield by just saying sorry in our personal chat, dramatic but reality i mean virtuality.

I know I can see the faces of all other members in our game who are making fun of me in the game chat for being a leftover. I mean how those losers can call me a leftover, i mean their game points and weapon levels are nowhere near to mine, in this game i only have one person who can look down on me with his points and weapons who is none other than the no. 1 player of the game none other than JRICEFER .

But just like me no one knows about his real identity, we just know that he is platinum awardee player of the game who currently holds top rank and the most astonishing part of this is that he has reached on this level without any marriage with a partner which helps a lot in level up of points and weapons.

Well coming back I can still see people talking about me in the group chat mentioning that why even am i here. Well they are right this scene really hurts my pride even if its just a game. I turned my back and started moving towards my escape place in the entire game the mountain top near the tree hiding away from all these people. My fellow friends in the game Lili and Mark tried to follow me away from the wedding temple but I asked them to leave me alone for a bit, I really needed some time for me to reorganise my mind from all this mess. When i reached the mountain top near my favourite tree I started to gain some peace within.

DINGDONG!

I stood up from the chair when I heard the doorbell rang

" Who can be at this point of time?"

I lazily stood from my chair and went to open my door.

As the door swung open I was captured with a bear hug by no other than my main hoe Lisa~yah!

"Are you really that heartbroken by your divorce?"

Insead of answering my question of what she is doing at my apartment at this point of time she started cringing me by her weird question.

"STFU Lisa what do you mean divorce its just a game"

"This is why you were crying your off on the phone, i get you girl"

She backfired on me .

"Aghh ok fine i am trying to get over this but you are not helping me in this do you get that."

TADAAAA!! Lisa raised her hand and i can see that she is here well prepared with pizza and wait___ what beer?

"Yahhh we have college tomorrow and i have no plan on going to university with a hangover."

Lisa barged into my place and opened her depression recovery medicines which according to her is food and alcohal and started her pood parade. I was still standing at the door, I broke from my trance when i heard message beeps from my game.

I closed the door and went to my laptop, as I layed my eyes on my game screen my mind blew away i got an extreme level of shock that i even fell off from my chair.

Lalice instantly came to help me panicking storming me with questions that how i got high just by smell of alcohal .

I still couldn't believe how this much can happen in a span of 1 day in the game. I again opened my game and my eyeballs literally popped off from my socket with what i saw.

@jricefer - its nice to see a player like you here.