Enchanted

You Found Me

1 DAY AGO : SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY

After finishing her class before breaktime Chaeyoung took an excuse from Lisa and Mingyu who were her college friends from same class of 2nd year computer science department of SNU.

College has been lately tough on Chaeyoung because of all those assignment she has been receiving due to the incoming mid-terms.

Still she has been working hard to maintain her full scholarship in college and has managed to become the top student of her batch, due to her bright personality and promising academic records Chaeyoung has been the favourite student of her Professors and not just this she has also been named as the 'belle' of her entire department due to her pure beauty.

Being a studios girl Chaeyoung never thought that she will indulge herself in a game, she wasn't addicted to WARRIORS OF CAVARNA but still somewhere Roseanne has become a distinct and important part of her life.

Being a player in this game made her realised about some of her skills and helped her to gain that somewhat confidence whenever her fellow players in game, and her friends in real life, who play that game are starstruck by her skills.

She has always kept herself away from that every beauty pageant she was asked to participate in, by the students of college.

'Chae used to hate attention' or we can say she used to hate openly standing on a platform where she will be openly judged based on her looks.

She has always despised the idea of humans being judged on their visuals and not how talented or harworking they are.

Still she couldn't manage to move far away from the eyes of many college seniors who have laid their eyes on her.

She even earned a new title this year as the 'unapproachable beauty' when she continuously rejected the love calls she has been receiving even from all those popular boys of college.

Her role as Roseanne in the game unleashed the competitive side of her personality.

A life where she has always worked hard on herself, she always felt good about her existence whenever those golden words slipped out of her parents mouth.

"We are proud to have a daughter like you".

But as Roseanne whenever she fought with fellow players of game or monsters to level up she wanted to win for herself and her husband in the game but also she wanted to win by making her opposition lose the game.

Well again here she was running towards the library because she promised Tehla that they will match up against a couple in game so they can level up their swords which they have been trying for a long time.

Due to lunchtime Chaeyoung managed to find a free corner in the library and instantly opened her laptop, she took a deep breath and logged in her game id and instantly received a message from Tehla in their chat room.

@tehla - lets meet up near the river side the couple from Orenous are ready for the match. Lets do this.

Instantly a smiled crept on her face and her eyes sparkled when she saw his message.

@roseanne - already on my way sorry for being a bit late. Lets get it!

Tehla and Roseanne met up at the river and they can see the victorious couple from Orenous were already waiting for them.

Both of those players @irenexo and @suhoguardian have been really popular players of game because of their fighting skills and also rumored to be together in real life.

SUHO

IRENE

Chaeyoung was still confident on herself as she was the only female player to be in top 10 of the entire game network and Tehla also being in a player from top 10.

But still she shaded down herself because she was completely aware of the skills of two players standing in front of her.

She knew its not going to be an easy game, but Roseanne and Chaeyoung both of her parts were always ready to take up challenges.

She gave Tehla a look and started marching towards the middle along with Suho and Irene who came towards them. They all 4 connected their swords and pressed the ' in war ' option appeared on screen and in 5 seconds they were already set in a game. The winner couple will win 1000xp power up points and also an upgrade in weapon.

Chaeyoung streached her arms and dramatically twisted her neck on both sides and did a streaching exercise on her fingers infront of her laptop.

Within few seconds they were already into the game and the fight began when both pairs marched towards each other with their swords.

As the fight began there was already a chaos in the public chat network of the game where different players of network from both regions started to gather near the fight area to witness the fight of the top players of game.

Chaeyoung was expertly pressing her fingers on her keyboard which resulted in amazing sword strikes during her match. She was fighting with Irene while Tehla was up against Suho.

When she noticed that Irene was indeed a good player and was starting to empower Chaeyoung, she knew this was the time.

Chaeyoung made her back straight on her chair and took her extreme power when she started moving her fingers smoothly on the keyboard with the speed of light.

She knew she got Irene and with one final splash of her sword Irene finally lost from Chaeyoung .

It happened when Chaeyoung backed up a little and collected her power on sword,with one final Irene's sword flew from her hand and she was lying down on the ground.

Chaeyoung revealed her victorious smile on her face when she tackled Irene but soon her smile faded when she noticed that Tehla was still kinda stuggling with Suho.

She knew since beginning that Suho was not going to be an easy catch as he was among the top 10 players of the game. She knew she needed to join hands with Tehla for this one.

Not wasting any more time she came near Tehla and they already knew what they had to do. They instantly joined their swords and a blue source of power was made on Tehla's sword. After that Chaeyoung marched towards Suho to distract him and started moving her fingers on her laptop once again.

When she knew that Suho was already low on his power with one final she backed him away, there was only 20 power units remaining on his life meter and instantly at that moment Tehla blew the blue power source on Suho and in matter of seconds they were declared the winner of this matched.

Chaeyoung was emerged in her game for already 20 minutes now and she was so into it that she couldn't even notice that during all this time there was someone who was watching her playing this game.

And not just watching, his eyes was all along on her fingers and her screen. He was awestruck with his big doe eyes when he saw this player, precisely an amazing female player winning her game. Instantly a smile crept on his lips and he couldn't stop himself from smiling and revealing a bit of his bunny smile and nodded his head in amusement.

He turned his heel and went to the shelf corner of library when he noticed that she finally started to pile up her stuff.

But he couldn't stop himself from thinking about the female. He saw her moving out of the library with her laptop, watching her back all the time until she faded away from his line of sight.

CHAEYOUNG POV:

After winning the match against Suho and Irene we powered up our weapons and game points, while Irene and Suho were cut off on power and went on hibernation of 24 hours on game because of loosing the match according to the game rules.

Me and Tehla congratulated each other for the win, I couldn't stop smiling when Tehla and other players in the network started to shower me with praises.

Instantly a message flashed on my phone screen by Lisa.

"Bring your here in Cafeteria ASAP i can't tolerate Mingyu and Bambam for too long."

I couldn't stop myself from chuckling just by imagining about this trio.

Author's POV:

Chaeyoung logged off and instantly pilled up her stuff and rushed out of the library still smiling happily about her win without noticing someone who was admirably watching her all this time.

"I will find you"