Chaennie | A Chance II

Just Me and You

 

 

It's a very hot summer vacation.

 

 

I went to a park near my apartment, settled on a nice shaded bench as I parked my bike on the side. I bought my usual cold espresso and sat comfortably,

 

 

Lisa and Jisoo will be going to their long-awaited vacation in Hongdae in two days so I can't pretty much bug them because they are buying and preparing stuff.

 

 

As for the exams, Lisa passed all of her subjects with flying colors, I topped again, Jisoo was third and... Jennie was second. I noticed on the past lists  that Jennie keeps placing around the top five with Jisoo. I never look at the list to be honest, but I overheard others congratulating Jennie about it so I was just curious.

 

 

Oh... about Jisoo and Lisa's "misunderstanding"  the last three weeks, Lisa said they reconciled just before they got to her unit. She just said that Jisoo held her arm really tight, said sorry and was about to cry.  She said something about her heart softening, like it was about to burst of mini hearts and yada yada... I didn't really pay much attention after that. All I thought of about was Jennie.

 

 

Three weeks. I haven't talked to her since. It's been a week of summer break, so I haven't seen her.

 

 

I missed her. All I could do before was steal a glance of her, hoping she would stare back but... nothing. She was either her usual jolly self with her friends or she was serious listening to class or studying. I lost all of my courage to confront her. I don't know why but I think I really screwed up, and I wasn't sure if apologizing was enough.

 

 

But why do I miss her anyway? It wasn't like I've known her that long nor we shared special memories together. As a matter of fact, it was all pain. I've caused her so much pain in a matter of weeks of her knowing me, and I ended up hurting myself too.

 

 

Jisoo said that they are fine, like nothing happened. As for our situation, I  don't really know what I want us to be. Like before? But I was just a jerk to her. Start again? But she doesn't want to do anything with me anymore. I was the person she haven't met and doesn't want to meet. Well, at least that's how I feel.

 

 

As my mind keeps drifting at the thoughts of this certain girl, my phone rang.

 

 

Monkey is calling...

 

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

"Chaengie... how are you?"

 

 

"What do you mean? Wait, what do you want?" I asked with a tone of doubt.

 

 

"Yah! I'm sincerely worried about you. You haven't even called me in two days!"

 

 

"I'm fine Lis. I'm just chilling at the park."

 

 

"Oh... well, Jisoo and I were wondering if you would like to join us in Hongdae?"

 

 

"What? Why? Seriously Lis, I don't want to see you guys making out and I especially don't wan't to listen to any unexplained, violent screams and moans at night. So... No."

 

 

"Yah Park Chaeyoung!"

 

 

I just laughed at her as a response and she spoke again.

 

 

"You could stay at the other rest house beside ours if you want, . Think about it, Chae. That's better than you sulking everyday at that park."

 

 

"Yah! I'm not-..." She hung up on me. Again. I groaned in frustration. Sulking? I'm not even sulking! There's no way I'm going!

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

 

"Chae! Hurry up!"

 

 

"Why are these so heavy?!"

 

 

"It is not! You're just a wimpy . Give it to me!"

 

 

Lisa put her luggage in the compartment with ease. Well, the girl is athletic.

 

 

Okay, first things first, I was forced into this. Second, Lisa guilt tripped me for failing her past subjects so it is my duty to make it up to her. Third, Jisoo insisted and who can't say no to a sweet little bunny?

 

 

So here I am, at the back seat, finally third-wheeling these idiots. I placed my feet comfortably on the seat and just keep browsing my phone as we took off with Lisa's sloppy driving. About twenty minutes into the drive, we stopped over at some house but I just ignored it. Maybe it's just one of their ramdom habits or what.

 

 

I wasn't looking but Jisoo stepped out of the car. A few minutes after, I felt the compartment opened and something, like two bags maybe? were placed. I ignored it still and kept looking at my phone. Jisoo entered the car and any time soon we'll be off again.

 

 

My attention was on my phone entirely until the door at the backseat opened. I glanced at the right and I was purely shocked when Jennie Kim stood before me. Both of our eyes widened and in a matter of five seconds, the scrutinating silence broke.

 

 

"Yah! Kim Jisoo!" Jennie shouted violently and shut the door with much power.

 

 

"Yah! Don't hurt my baby!" Lisa commented, unnecessarily. Jisoo slapped her girlfriend's shoulder and stepped out again to follow Jennie.

 

 

"Yah! Lalisa!" I shouted, asking for an explanation.

 

 

"Chaeng! It was an accident, I swear!"

 

 

"You little! That's why you were so eager to tag me along! So you can have an alone time with Jisoo!" I was now choking her at this point.

 

 

"Y-yah! Chaeng!"

 

 

I released her and gave out a defeated sigh. "Lis, you know she hates me."

 

 

"She doesn't! C'mon Chae, stop doing this to yourself. Give it a chance, okay? It hurts to see you like that."

 

 

"Like what?"

 

 

"Like... you're missing out on something? You've given up already but there's this tiny little speck of hope so you just can't let go." Lisa turned her head back to face me. "Do you get me, Chaeyoung-ah?"

 

 

I looked at her and I think understood what she meant. I now understood what I've been battling with myself about for weeks. It is exactly what Lisa stated. This monkey, even though she can be a real idiot is my bestfriend. That's why sometimes she knows more about me than I know myself... and I'm so grateful for that.

 

 

I was about to answer her but we were distrupted by the opening of doors; both the passenger's and the backseat simultaenously. The two just sat and  closed the door, like all has been settled. Jisoo was serious and told Lisa to start driving, while Jennie, with her arms crossed over her chest, looked like a sulking little kid who got forced into school camp.

 

 

The drive was silent, well at least for me and Jennie. Lisa and Jisoo were unexceptionally loud. They will sing along with their playlist to the point that I can't hear the audio anymore, they will tell stories and laugh their asses off like it's the funniest thing they've heard. Us two pairs seemed like having two different worlds.

 

 

Jennie was now listening on her own, with headset on while looking out the window. I sighed. I guess I can't do anything for now. I've been uncomfortable since she came. She was just right beside me but I can feel that we're million miles apart. It was so frustrating... she was just one arm-stretch away from me, from holding her... but I can't.

 

 

When we had a stop over, I suggested that I'd drive the halfway... to at least keep my mind busy, and my heart to be at ease, even for just a little. They agreed and like the usual, the two lovebirds were loud and Jennie just kept looking out the window.

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

 

"We're here." I said as I stopped at the drop-off. I looked back and surprisingly, the two idiots were asleep. That's why it was starting to get quiet thirty minutes ago, huh? To my side, Jennie was too. She was about to fall but luckily, I catched her with my shoulder. I fixed her hair that was covering her face. At long last, I was able to hold her... but that was just for seconds until she woke up.

 

 

She looked up to me and we locked gazes. Her stare was gentle unlike what I had expected. Those brown orbs glimmer the same as the first time I had a glimpse of it.

 

 

"E-Ehem!"

 

 

We quickly removed ourselves from each other. Before I could say any excuse, Lisa beat me to it.

 

 

"That's too early Chaeyoung-ah." She teased.

 

 

"S-Shut up!" I immediately got off from the car, and Jennie did the same. I can feel my cheeks burn. Well... maybe it's because of the heat.

 

 

We unloaded our baggages and went inside. I went here a lot of times during vacations with Lisa, that's why I knew the roads. Amongst all of us, Lisa was filthy rich. They own this rest house with three enourmous units, each sporting with fine architecture.

 

 

"Okay! So Jisoo and I will be taking this unit. Sorry guys, it has always been my personal favorite. You two will be staying at Unit Li." Lisa stated.

 

 

"What Unit Li?" Jennie asked. I just rolled my eyes because I've heard this silly a thousand times.

 

 

"You see, there are three houses here, and it is named after yours truly; La-Li-Sa!" She answered with much enthusiasm that I was urged to massage my temples.

 

 

 

 

There was about a three-second pause.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah, did you just make that up?" Jennie asked seriously and Jisoo laughed her off, to Lisa's dismay.

 

 

"Y-Yah! My pops named it! Not me!"

 

 

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Let's just go." Jennie said with a deadly expression, too much for Jisoo's amusement. The girl can't stop laughing.

 

 

"Yah Kim Jisoo, what's so funny?!"

 

 

"N-Nothing! I-I-..." Jisoo can't even get a hold of her breathing properly.

 

 

W-Wait a minute. Was Jennie talking to me? I looked back and she just took off. I immediately followed her, leaving the two comedians on their own.

 

 

"J-Jen... wait."

 

 

No answer.

 

 

"Jennie." I pulled her wrist lightly. She turned around but she kept her head down, avoiding my gaze.

 

 

"Chaeyoung... I'm... just really tired. Can we rest first?"

 

 

"Yeah... sure." I let go of her and we walked quietly towards Unit Li.

 

 

There were three rooms on the second floor and Jennie just went inside a random one, but I'm guessing that was the largest room, if my memory serves me right. I chose a bedroom too, and instantly dozed off without even changing or fixing my things.

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

 

"Park Chaeyoung! Yah! You idiots! It's dinner already, how can you guys sleep throughout the day?!"

 

 

I was awoken by this annoying familiar voice. I slowly sat up while Lisa kept banging my door and shouting. Good thing I locked it, otherwise she'll wrestle the hell out of me.

 

 

I grunted and decided to just open the damn door.

 

 

"Alright already! I'm up!"

 

 

Lisa ignored me and kept looking at my back. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

 

 

"Where's Jennie?"

 

 

"Obviously not here, . She's in the other room."

 

 

Lisa suddenly slapped my shoulder out of nowhere. "What the hell Chae?! That was your chance!"

 

 

"I'm not like you, idiot! Let's just go!"

 

 

"Fine! But go get your evil princess. I'm not going in there." Lisa said as she went towards the stairs.

 

 

"Yah! Lalisa!"

 

 

"And hurry the up! We're hungry!" Lisa's voice echoed through the house.

 

 

I sighed in defeat and stared at the door of Jennie's room. I walked slowly towards it, took a deep breath, and gave it a few light knocks.

 

 

Few seconds but no answer.

 

 

"Jen? It's dinner." I made sure it was loud enough but still, no answer.

 

 

I was surprised when the door wasn't locked. I expected it to be but still checked it. If it was, I'd ask Jisoo instead.

 

 

I slowly opened the door, and found Jennie still sleeping comfortably with the sheets covering her lower body. The lamp was on, and I saw how serene her face was. I went near her, I knelt on the floor and just stared at her for a couple of seconds more.

 

 

"Jen? Please wake up." I tapped her shoulder and finally, she opened her eyes. She looked at me but I can't seem to fathom what was on her mind.

 

 

"You go ahead. I'll be there in a few." She said after she sat up.

 

 

"It's okay. I'll wait for you downstairs."

 

 

Jennie, to my surprise, just nodded. I expected her to reject my offer and will keep insisting to leave her alone. Now I'm wondering, what did Jisoo do to make her like this? It was like the fluffly bunny tamed the unnerving cat. Ridiculous, right?

 

 

In all cofusion, I just nodded too and went downstairs.

 

 

Ten minutes were up and I heard footsteps already. I stood up from the sofa and waited for her at the end of the stairs.

 

 

Is time playing with me? Why does this feel like a scene from a movie where everything seem to be running at a normal pace while the two of us were at a slow one. Jennie just wore a slim-fit jeans, white sneakers, and a crop top that made me a bit sinful. I was just sporting a simple white shirt, baggy jeans, and white sneakers too. It was all simple and yet... I was like Romeo, waiting for my Juliet as I admire her.

 

 

Well... in an instant, my Juliet became an ice princess when she just walked pass by me and went out the main door. Seriously? She was looking at me too at one moment, then she just ignored me? This girl is driving me crazy.

 

 

I just went out too and followed her, while keeping our distance.

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

"Well, it's about time! What took you guys so long?! Did you have a quick- Ouch!" Lisa was distrupted by a painful-looking slap on the shoulder by Jisoo. Thank you, Jis.

 

 

"Let's eat!" Jisoo said excitedly.

 

 

Jennie and I sat side by side, facing the other two across us.

 

 

"These look delicious!" I said as I get my food frome here to there.

 

 

"Of course! We are the experts of food delivery!" Jisoo proudly said with a laugh to which all of us joined. I caught a glimpse of Jennie's smile and I think I'm already full... or no, wait... I need to taste that spicy dumpling soup.

 

 

We had dinner like normal group of friends would, putting aside the awkwardness. It was light on the feeling, something I never thought I'd experience.

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

 

Two days had passed and Jennie and I were still passive. We neither talked nor get in fights or arguments. We were just there with the two dorks.

 

 

It was frustrating but seeing Jennie everyday feels refreshing. If I could just stare at her like this it's fine, I thought. I was sitting on the sofa at the living area and I was just staring at Jennie from afar while she was helping Jisoo dry the kitchen wares and utensils.

 

 

"She's already melting, bud." Lisa interrupted my thoughts as she placed two cans of beer on the table.

 

 

"What the hell are you talking about?" I deadpanned said as I reached for the beer, opened it, and drank to my heart's content.

 

 

"What are you doing Chae? Are you dumb?"

 

 

I almost choke at my beer. "Yah! I'm just giving us some space."

 

 

"For what? For this chance to just slip away?"

 

 

"She hates me, Lis."

 

 

"Why do you think that? If she does, she wouldn't have come even though Jisoo talked to her."

 

 

"I don't know. Maybe she was blackmailed or something."

 

 

"Aish... pabo." Lisa whispered as she stood up to get some more beer for the four of us.

 

 

"I guess." I muttered to myself as I drank more.

 

 

 

Soon, the four of us were all here, drinking and having some snacks. The three of them were chatting, laughing... and I was just there, lost in my thoughts of what Lisa and I talked about.

 

 

"Yah... Chae, play for us will you?" Lisa said while handing me the guitar.

 

 

"What? You know I don't play anymore, Lis."

 

 

"C'mon Chaengie! You could play and Jen can sing!" Jisoo said.

 

 

"Yah Kim Jisoo!" Jennie retorted.

 

 

"Please!"

 

 

Again, who could say no to Jisoo? We all have that soft spot for her, but of course Lisa have it worse... or best. Besides, I want to hear Jennie's voice. I didn't even imagine her singing.

 

 

"What song?" I asked, staring at Jennie. It was the first time we talked since our first day here. She was starting to get shy, but gladly she answered.

 

 

"Anything you know is fine."

 

 

With that, I started to play. I'm hoping she knows this because it's a pretty famous song... and I guess she did because she closed her eyes, like getting into the rhythm.

 

 

Then like on cue, she opens them when she was about to sing.

 

 

Oh... ey...

 

 

Those hums... My eyes widen at the sound of her voice. It was so beautiful.

 

 

You don't know, babe

 

 

When you hold me...

 

 

And kiss me slowly,

 

 

It's the sweetest thing...

 

 

I think I was about to lose my mind. Then, I totally lost it when she looked at me at the last part of the chorus.

 

 

If life is a movie,

 

 

Then you're the best part. Oh...

 

 

You're the best part. Oh...

 

 

Best part.

 

 

She moved her brows a little upward, like telling me it was my turn. I was a little delayed not because I was surprised by the sudden request, but because I can't get it out of my head; her singing those lyrics to me.

 

 

It's the sunrise...

 

 

And those brown eyes, yes.

 

 

You're the one that I desire...

 

 

As I sang those lines, I reminisced the day we first met while I was looking at her intently, not minding those two. Surprisingly, she was looking back at me too, even when singing together.

 

 

If you love me, won't you say something...

 

 

If you love me, won't you

 

 

Won't you...

 

 

We were in our own world... unfazed and connected. The song felt like our unspoken feelings, boldy told to each other.

 

 

As the song finished, the other two clapped and cheered like idiots.

 

 

"Could you guys do another one?!" Lisa asked excitedly. At this point, I was still looking at Jennie and she seemed uncomfortable.

 

 

"N-No. I'm sorry, I'm a bit sleepy. I'll head out first." Jennie said and hurriedly went out, carefully minding not to give anyone of us a stare.

 

 

"What a party pooper." Lisa commented when Jennie was out of sight and then again, earned a slap form her girlfriend.

 

 

"Ouch!"

 

 

"Could you just shut your mouth on critical moments?!" Jisoo lectured which made Lisa pout.

 

 

"Chaeyoung-ah. Jennie was just-..." Jisoo was trying to talk me out of it but I cut her off.

 

 

"Jisoo, I know she just hates me. Why can't you guys just accept that? She's having a hard time!" I grew frustrated and went out towards the porch. I sat on the wooden bench, laid my back comfortably and just stared at the night sky. I heaved a sigh again and closed my eyes.

 

 

Few minutes later, I opened them when I felt someone sat beside me. I expected it to be Lisa but to my surprise, it was Jisoo with two cans of beer at hands. She handed one to me and I took it with a tight smile.

 

 

"I'm sorry." I said.

 

 

"Nah, it's fine Chaengie."

 

 

We both had a sip of beer before she spoke again.

 

 

"Jen... could be very difficult to read sometimes. People often misjudge her. At the age of nine, her parents got involved in a car crash. They were living in New Zealand back then and she stayed at an orphanage for three years. When she was twelve, my parents, whom are friends with Jennie's decided to take her. Jennie didn't want to be adopted. She said she just want to stay the way she were even though we live under the same roof... and my parents, although confused, agreed." 

 

 

She paused and drank again some beer.

 

 

"When I first met her, she was listening to some mix tape I think? And she was singing along. Her voice was undoubtedly beautiful then. When I approached her, she seemed like a cold person but in reality, she's a fluff ball. She's so clingy that I gave her a nickname, Jendeukie!" Both of us laughed. I liked hearing stories about Jennie. I'm glad Jisoo was sharing it to me.

 

 

"She needs someone to take care of her, especially on her emotional side. She's scared, Chaeng. It's the first time she feels something like that."

 

 

"Like what?" I asked.

 

 

Jisoo chuckled before answering me. "Aish... sometimes you're really hopeless, aren't you? How come the person on top of all the class, is this dumb?" Jisoo continued to laugh .

 

 

"Aish... Lisa is making you rude."

 

 

We both laughed this time, and kidding aside, Jisoo continued.

 

 

"I'll tell you something that I shouldn't... it's because the two of you seemed really hopeless, okay? One time, Jennie told me that someone asked for a follow in instagram. She said she's both nervous and excited. She kept asking me; 'Should I accept it?', 'Should I follow back?', 'What if she just accidentally clicked the follow button, and unfollow me in an instant?' and I just said, 'Just do it Jendeukie!'. Goodness, she was like that for an hour!" She laughed.

 

 

"Then she told me someone will be joining her at the orphanage, so I asked who it was. She didn't tell but she just said that the person was tall, blonde, and really smart. Who would've thought that was you? I was surprised myself when I realized that." She gave a chuckle before turning serious.

 

 

"Then, I guess after that, something happened right? Jen stopped telling me stories, she often gets tired easily, and she was over-studying. I knew something was wrong... so I talked to her."

 

 

I was patiently waiting for her to tell more but she just smiled at me.

 

 

"...and that's for you to find out, Chaengie."

 

 

"W-Wait... Jis, what did you guys talked about?" I asked desperately. This time, Jisoo already stood up and was walking back inside their house.

 

 

"Not telling! Goodluck! Have a nice sleep!" Jisoo said and closed the door. I heard a click after. Did she just locked the door?

 

 

With that, I just went to our house to get some sleep too... but while I was walking, up to finally reaching my bedroom door, I kept thinking about what Jisoo told me. Does that mean that Jennie feels the same? I sighed and reached for the knob. I can't seem to turn it, my body was frozen on the spot. Then I glanced at Jennie's bedroom door.

 

 

I decided to check on her, since she's not locking her door. I opened it and her position, the lamp were the same as the last time I went inside. I was just supposed to check on her but like my body has a mind of its own, I moved forward and closed the door behind me. I knelt again to see her face.

 

 

"Jen... I'm sorry." I whispered, hoping she would hear me and at the same time, hoping she wouldn't.

 

 

A tear left my eye, then another. I didn't know I was hurting like this. I lowered my head because I can't seem to make it stop.The feeling of wanting her and not having her was so painful. This is when I realized that.

 

 

"Chaeyoung..."

 

 

I was startled and looked at her. She was staring at me again with eyes I can't read at all... then it turned into worry and sadness. She adjusted herself a little, her left hand supporting her weight. Then she lifted her right hand and cupped my face, and wiped away my tears with her thumb.

 

 

"I;m sorry, too." 

 

 

"J-Jen..." 

 

 

Before I could continue, Jennie cut me off with a chaste kiss. I was startled at first but I guess this was her answer, this was the answer I needed and badly wanted to know.

 

 

After that kiss, she just moved an inch away from me, her hand still on my face. She was now looking seductively at my eyes, nose, and lips. She was tempting me, like craving for an answer back.

 

 

With our breaths hitching each other's, I lost it.

 

 

I kissed her.

 

 

Intently, wildly, hungrily.

 

 

Her hand was now on my nape and she kept pulling me as I do the same.

 

 

I hovered on top of her, tossing away the sheets. I kissed her again and she encircled her arms around me, pulling me more, and more.

 

 

We were craving for each other. All of the unspoken words were embodied to these lustful and sweet actions that were screaming "I love you".

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up to the movements under the sheets. I realized  it was Jennie, positioning her self to a more comfortable one, that her head being under my chin, and then hugging me tightly. I smiled and I caressed her head. This was the kind of mornings that I would love to have everyday, I thought.

 

 

Few minutes later, she looked up to me shyly and smiled.

 

 

"I can't believe we did that." She said with a chuckle.

 

 

"Are you... regretting it?" I asked carefully.

 

 

"No...I... it was..." Jennie couldn't seem to find the words but I know what she feels. I know she wanted it.

 

 

"I love you, Jennie."

 

 

She shot me a look then quickly looked down. I chuckled this time at her cuteness.

 

 

"Hey Jen? Did you hear me?" I asked, teasing her. She just nodded, still not facing me.

 

 

"Jennie, I love you."

 

 

Still, she was shy like the kid she is.

 

 

"Jen... I love you."

 

 

"I love-..."

 

 

"Alright already! I know! I heard you!" Jennie said in frustration and annoyance. She quickly stood up, picked up her clothes, and ran to the bathroom.

 

 

I laughed at her. She's so adorable. How did that small person seduced me last night? I thought. Remembering Jennie's stares, touch, moans... stop! Stop it, Chaeyoung! Compose yourself.

 

 

Before I end up thinking about more of those things, I picked up my clothes too and got dressed.

 

 

"Jen!" I knocked.

 

 

"What?"

 

 

'What are you doing?"

 

 

"Taking a bath!"

 

 

"Really? Can I join?"

 

 

"Yah! Shut up!" Jennie shouted and I laughed.

 

 

"Fine! I'll be waiting downstairs, alright?"

 

 

"Do whatever you want!"

 

 

"Well, I want to do it with you again!"

 

 

"Park Chaeyoung!"

 

 

I laughed so hard. She's just so fun to tease!

 

 

I went out and took a bath on my room, then as promised, I waited for her.

 

 

Like before, when I heard her footsteps, I stood up and waited for her at the end of the stairs. The same feeling was there but it was somehow different. Now, it feels like everything stopped and were the only ones breathing, moving... I can feel my heartbeat frantically saying to breathe because I seemed to forgot how.

 

 

When Jennie stepped the last one, she walked passed by me again but I saw her teasing smile. I smiled too, and pulled her to face me. Without any warning, I cupped her cheeks and kissed her. She kissed me back and we both smiled to the kiss. I pulled away then spoke;

 

 

"There's no way I'm letting you go this time, Jennie Kim."

 

 

"Likewise, Park Chaeyoung."

 

 

 

 

If there was another word for happiness, it would be "Jennie".

 

 

Jennie changed me. She made me sensitive about other people's feelings, improved my "behavior", and in general, made me the best person that I never thought I could be.

 

 

Not only did she gave me a chance with her, she also gave me the chance to live my life with fullfilment and goals...

 

 

...and one of those were;

 

 

 

 

 

"To keep Jennie Kim happy at all cost, for the rest of my life." I answered to the question of the professor who asked 'What is one of your goals in life, Ms. Park?'

 

 

The class cheered and laughed loudly. The professor showed a defeated expression but can't force to hide her smile. As for Jennie, who was sitting at the opposite side (well, because of seating arrangements)...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH! PARK CHAEYOUNG!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I giggled. I just love this girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi again!
Hope you like it! I really enjoyed writing this one ;)
Thanks! ~