Chapter 5: Threat

SAVE ME : A BTS FANFIC [JIMIN X OC]

CHAPTER 5: THREAT

SAVE ME

 

 

I think… I should stop listening to other people’s conversations—first with my mom and now with Jimin. Orrr people can be more careful when they’re talking. I’m already at the room now, and Haru’s at her seat—but Jimin and Jin Ri’s nowhere to be found.

 

 

I slumped back to my seat when Jimin and Haru’s conversation earlier echoed in my head. It’s none of my business, but why wouldn’t Jimin break up with the psycho of a woman? And what’s up with their talk about dogs on leashes and stuff like that.

 

 

The first class ended without Jimin and Jin Ri in the picture, and I think the teacher didn’t seem to notice. Though during the middle of the second class Jin Ri showed up, her ‘normal’ self was back, but there were no signs of Jimin.

 

 

I sneaked a text message to Taehyung during the discussion

“I want to meet the person you’re dating, should I come over today?”

 

 

Jimin didn’t showed up until the afternoon sessions—just in time for the teacher to have him paired up with me—and Taehyung hasn’t replied nor seen my message yet. Amazing.

 

 

“And here I thought I’d have a peaceful afternoon” I said in annoyance.

 

 

“ to be you” he said in an emotionless. He took out his book and started reading.

 

 

“We’re supposed to be partners, shouldn’t we divide the parts?” I asked. We’re tasked to do some readings for our English Literature class and have it explain by the end of the class.

 

 

“You would’ve been grouped with yourself if I hadn’t showed up” – okay that was plain rude. But it’s true, no one wanted to pair up with me, that’s why the teacher had Jimin pair up with me when he showed up at the door looking like—a decent human being.

 

 

“but you showed up, and now you’re stuck with me. to be you” I said as I copied his comment earlier. But it appears that he’s not really listening. I rolled my eyes and decided to focus instead on the reading material—but for some odd reason, I’ve been reading the same word over and over again and I can’t seem to progress.

 

 

I let out a low grunt.

 

 

“someone’s in a mood.” Jimin said. I looked at him and he was still eyeing the book. Seriously, this guy is so full of himself.

 

 

“I loathe you” I said as a matter of fact. I waited for his reply, but instead he just sighed and closed the book. Shortly after he went up to his feet and left.

 

 

“Okay for our first pair, Jimin and Jia, would you please discuss your interpretation of the poem?” and with that I felt like all the colors in my face were drained. I looked around to see that everyone else is staring at me like I’m some sort of prey.

 

 

I swallowed a big lump on my throat. Jimin literally walked out on me just before our names were called—is this some sort of sabotage?? And I wasn’t even able to read that damned poem!

 

 

It went dreadfully quiet in the room and all eyes were on me. Though, Jin Ri’s stares toppled them all. I slowly went up to my feet and inhaled a large amount of air.

 

 

“Jimin and I…thought that the poem is—” before I was able to make a fool out of myself the fire alarm went blazing, wreaking panic amongst the other students. The teacher tried calming them down. Jimin went back inside the class as if nothing had happened.

 

 

He looked at me as he walks to his seat.

 

 

“You’re welcome” he said, and as he did he gave me an apologetic smile.

 

 

Does he have something to do with the fire alarm?

 

 

“You’re an idiot” I said in reply. We both went back to our seats as the other students scramble their way out of the room. I look back at Jimin and found that he had his eyes closed—I guess he’s not that bad—I mean physically… and I don’t think that I actually loathe him. I just said those words to spite him.

 

 

“hey listen, thanks for not snitching” his eyes were still closed but he nodded, as if he acknowledge my thanks—so I continued speaking.

 

 

“and also, do you know how I got home? My mind went blank yesterday” This time he opened his eyes.

 

 

“You don’t remember?” he said as he arched one of his brows. I shook my head and he crossed his arms.

 

 

“Should I tell you?” this time a grin crept up in his lips—

 

 

“I don’t really want to know.” I informed him. The panic started to die and most of our classmates went back to their seats. I saw Jimin smiled a bit in my peripheral view. This guy is really so full of himself. And I bet that he doesn’t really know anything—he’s just toying with me.

 

 

If I were Jin Ri, I’d be the one breaking up with this asshat.

 

 

 

The classes resumed as if no one pulled a prank and toyed with the fire alarm. I keep checking my phone in between the remaining afternoon classes, but there were still no signs of Taehyung.

 

 

I haven’t met the person his dating yet, and I already hate that person. How can she or he be so controlling of her/his boyfriend. And Taehyung is an idiot—how can he let another person control him like that?

 

 

I went up to my feet and excused myself. I dragged myself at the restroom. I can’t wait to see the guys after class.

 

 

“Moon Jia” someone called. I sighed as soon as I recognized who it was

 

 

“Jin Ri.”

 

 

“You’re really pretty and I’m sure that you already have a lot guys at your beck and call—surely you won’t need my boyfriend on that list.” I stood there like an idiot—cause I can’t decipher if she’s complementing me or what.

 

 

“I’m sorry, but what dafuk?”

 

 

“You heard me. Stop associating yourself with my man” Her tone was harsh—but I’m not shaken by it. Sure her boyfriend is hot—oh wait did I say hot? What I meant is that her boyfriend looks okay, but I don’t like him—at all.

 

 

Well maybe a little—in a friendly way I guess?

 

 

“Oh you don’t need to concern yourself with that— Your boyfriend’s not my type” I said.

 

 

“Good, at least we’re both in the clear now are we?”

 

 

“Sure…” I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that she hasn’t moved yet—okay…

 

 

“Then I guess what happened yesterday won’t be happening ever again.” This time she was smiling at me

 

 

“Of course it won’t happen again—and besides its just breakfast” I said as I tried to offer her a smile, but when I did her smile completely vanished.

 

 

“So you’re telling me that there’s more to it? UnbelievableShe started chuckling like an evil character—is her mental health okay? And what on earth does she mean more to it?

 

 

“I’ll say it one last time—stay away from Jimin, or else I’ll make you remember every single reason why you should be hating him.” With that she left the rest room, soon enough the school bell rang.

 

 

Classes are finally over, but there’s one more thing that I should do before I leave. I splashed cold water on my face and wiped the water off using my sleeve.

 

 

I’m talking to Park Jimin.

MISSTEARHUES' NOTE

HELLO LOVES!

I just want you all to know that I appreciate all of you and I do hope you had a nice day-- or you're having a nice one as you're reading this. 

Stay tuned, cause it's a double update! 

Also, feel free to comment your thoughts down below, I won't bite when you do hehehe