dbsk's evil dongsaeng

Dbsk's evil dongsaeng

~FAYE/YOOHEE'S POV~

 

When we got back it was too quiet. No Yunho. No Junsu. No Yoochun. The only person there was Jaejoong and he was at the balcony smoking.

 

"I've cooked rice already." he said drawing another breathe in his cigarette.

"uhh thanks. more time for me. changmin-ah, put this in the fridge. then wash everything."i said walking towards my room. changing into a maroon racer back top and black shorts. tied my hair into a messy bun and wore my white dorky glasses. since i removed my contacts.

 

"changmin! where is yoohee??" i heard yoochun said.

 

"i'm here dork. where's u-know and xiah?"

 

"i thought you call me 'yunho-sshi'. why the sudden 'u-know'?" yunho asked.

 

"it's better. makes you more kakkoi in my point of view." [kakkoi is cool in nihonggo]

 

"but that makes us... distant." yunho pouted as he sat down on his couch. just like an appa in a famiy.

 

"want me to call you ajusshi?" his eyes turned into slits."ok, how about yunnie-ah? that ok with you?"

 

"yes!!" he smiled but scowls came from changmin and yoochun.

 

"you call hyung 'yunnie-ah' while i'm just 'changmin-sshi'. i thought after what happen earlier you'd call me a bit more intimate."cahngmin pouted though his eyes tell me that he's pissing someone named PARK YOOCHUN.

 

"ok no need to act ike a kid, namchin." i winked at him and went into the kitchen.

 

I was surprised that jaejoong was washing the vegetables. i reached for the bowl but it was too high. good thing he was observant and reached it for me.

 

"thanks." i saw him holding the tamarinds and eyeing me. "wash them and boil them." i told him.

 

"all of them?"

 

"yep. then cut the beans into bite size." i instructed him as i wash the pork.

 

"that pork has too much fat on it." he said and sat infront of me.

 

"i know. now, where is that pan??"

 

"are you going to boil that too?"he asked.