Dbsk's evil dongsaeng

Dbsk's evil dongsaeng

[YUNHO'S POV]

"so are you really korean?"changmin asked as we walk away. But it seems park-sshi didn't hear our dear maknae."park agasshi."

"yes? Were you talking to me,changmin-sshi?"she said in english."i'm sorry. But if you were. I didn't even understand what you were saying."her face showed how she hated this 'language barrier' thingy.

"are you really korean?"changmin asked in english.

"sadly. Yes."she forced a smile.

"what do you mean by that?"i asked her as we check for any cassiopea outside the building.

"i was abandoned by my parents and a chinese family adopted of them raised me in the philippines. Namimiss ko na nga sila eh."she sighed.

"what's 'namimiss ko na sila'?"changmin asked her. His eyes sparkling. Uh-oh. I don't think ms.park likes to date idols.

"it means. I miss them."she laughed as she recalled her family. Err- let me rephrase it. She laughed as she recalls her foster family.

"oh. Then... Do you regret flying here?"changmin sat beside her in the van.

"yes and no."she yawned."flying tires me out."she rubbed her eyes."we can talk later. I'll just rest a bit.".

[CHANGMIN'S POV]

Gaah! She's so cute! >//< But whe is hyung staring at us?! Should i ask him?

no.

eh?! Who are you?

i'm you!

oh. Why am i talking to you again?

i don't know. You tell me.

"changmin-ah. Don't make weird faces. It's disturbing."hyung whispered.

"miane hyung."he just nodded then went back to checking our schedule."uh...hyung?"

"hmmm?"

"d-do you like her?"i looked at him.

"who?"he looked at me. His face filled with confusion.

"park agasshi."

Hyung just started laughing. Real loud. How inconsiderate. I KNOW. Park agasshi stirred then her head landed on the window. Gaaaahhh!! Kyeopta!!! Wait! What am i thinking? Aish!

"you know what,changmin."hyung said trying to suppress his laughs.

"what hyung?"

"you should've seen your face!"then he started laughing.this time a bit louder. Obviously it woke her up.

"why are you laughing?"she asked in english. Well duh! The girl doesn't know korean! Babo readers.[a/n: yah! Don't insult them! They're vital you know!]

"nothing."hyung cleared his throat."we're here."

 

[FAYE'S POV]

Ok. I woke up. Yunho's laughing like crazy. Changmin scawling like he'd snap yunho's neck. And i'm still tired.

sa telepono,may tumatawag. sa telepono,sagutin natin.[a/n:wonder pet's phonecall song(tagalized)]

"hello?"i answered my phone.

"yoohee-yah~"a guy said. Why does his voice sound familiar?

"who are you?"

"it's me. Oppa."

"o-ppa?"i repeated. Homin looked at me. I covered my phone."what does 'Oppa' mean?"

"Oppa. Older brother."yunho answered."who is that?"

"he said he's my Oppa."i handed him my phone."you talk to him. He sounded korean."

 


there's this picture that well.... it's here