dbsk's evil dongsaeng

Dbsk's evil dongsaeng

~FAYE/YOOHEE'S POV~

 

After two hours of trying to make the discoloration of junsu's shoulder fade, the doorbell rang.

 

[DOORBELL]

 

"If that's Donghae, tell him i left an hour ago." i heard Alex said. "where can i hide?"

 

"use yoohee's room." changmin told her and led her to 'my room'.

 

Yunho on the other hand opened the door. Making -a fish out of water- donghae and -a kid who's laptop crashed in the midst of his game- kyuhyun running in the room with the girl named Uki and a tall guy who reeks with 'stop-messing-with-my-swag' aura.

 

"where's my dongsaeng?!" donghae yelled, his eyes shifting from every corner of the room.

 

"she left already." i told them. "who are you anyways?! just barging in without  'hello'." i crossed my arms to make it that I was pissed off.

 

"You're the one who answered Alex's phone?" Uki said.

 

"Yeah. There's her phone. She forgot it" I pointed out towards the coffee table.

 

"Why are you panicking Donghae?" Yunho asked the fish out of water.

 

"This stupid maknae forgot to tell her about the 'We Got Married' project. He's in" Donghae glared at Kyuhyun.

 

"Hey name's Void. What's yours?" the tall kid said.

 

"Not interested" I looked down from his shoe and upwards.

 

"Ouch" Void eyed me wearing a erted smirk.

 

"Hey, Stop hitting on my Dongsaeng" Yoochun stand in front of me."Go to your room Faye-aah"

 

"Faye? You mean the girl from Philippines in avex" Uki asked and with that I just froze.

 

"Avex? Yohee-yah,you worked for Avex?" Changmin asked in a hurt tone.

 

"Yeah. I miss my KAT-TUN onichans and pretty much everyone." I smiled forcefully. Avex was a touchy topic.

 

"Enough of that. I want to know if my Alex is REALLY here or not." Kyuhyun frantically asked and went on to search the dorm.

 

"How's the stuff aka-" I gave Uki the 'LOOK' and she understood it. It was very unexpected of her to take heed. "If you wanna talk about 'IT', call me up." She smiled as if she already knew how i was feeling.

 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I heard Alex scream.

 

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, stop it!" I heard the Void dude said.

 

After the dramatic yelling and pulling,Alex decided to go back to SJ's dorm with the four person. It was almost five pm so i asked the maknae to buy some food.

 

"How should i address you? Yoohee or Faye?" He asked me as we started to walk towards the elevator.

 

"Anything you want. As long as it is not offending." I replied in Korean.[A/N: YOOHEE FLUENTLY SPEAKS KOREAN, SHE JUST DOESN'T WANT TO USE IT.] "But i wont call you 'oppa'."

 

"Ar-YAH! Your Korean is just fine! Why make us stress with english?" He pouted. AIGOO~ my heart. You see maknae-sshi is my second bias, after ert JAE.

 

"Kyeopta~ Your aegyo really is irresistable." I pinched his cheeks. Earning a wide smile from him.

 

"Jinja? My aegyo works?" He chirped.

 

"Deh. Now behave or i won't buy you a cake." I lightly hit his arm. "But you have to promise me that this 'korean language secret' stays between the two of us." I raised my pinkie.

 

"yaksuk!" he pinkie sweared.

 

"komawo changmin-sshi." I gave out a smile at his blushing face. "And if you try not blushing whenever i talk to you, then it will be great." I walked a few steps away.

 

~CHANGMIN'S POV~

 

"If you try not to be blushing whenever I talk to you, then it will be great"

 

That went on. And on. As we search the aisles of this deserted grocery store. Who's not going to blush when you talk to her. She's-I mean... I can't even explain it.

 

"Yo? Changmin-sshi, do you want to eat or you'll just be standing there?" She said as she picked some vegetables. String Beans, Raddishes, Eggplants, Tamarinds. She even bought those water spinach.

 

"Why are you buying those kind of vegetables?"

 

"It's for dinner, silly. I'm going to cook my favorite filipino dish. Sinigang." she said as she walked out of the vegetable section. "Pork or shrimp?"

 

"Pork?"

 

"Ok, Pork it is." And she went to the meat section. She looks very much like Jaehyung when he's buying things for our meals before. I heaved a sigh. Truthfully, I miss my JYJ hyungs. Mostly Jaehyung. I want  this DBSK vs. JYJ thing to end. I love those guys. But there are times when yunho hyung and i felt like they've betrayed us. "Shim Changmin-sshi!!! Hello?? I need you on earth! yah!" she slapped my arm.

 

"Miane yoohee-sshi. I was just thinking." I scratched the back of my neck.

 

"About?" She held on the cart handle as well.

 

"Huh? Oh. I was thinking about food." Nice save!

 

"You must be that hungry. Do you still want to buy the ingredients for the cake or do you want me to bake you some other time and just buy icecream today?"

 

"I'll settle for icecream." I smiled at her. She nodded and went towards the cashier as i grab some icecream.

 

I picked two tubs of it. A chocolate and rocky road. Hope it's ok with her. When i got back to her, she's already unloading the cart.

 

"Uwaah~ Great choices!!!" she  smiled  widely. The cashier just eyed us.

 

"Are you DBSK's Changmin?" the cashier asked.

 

"Him? Max Changmin? Puh-lease, He's not as HOT as Changmin." Yoohee answerd for me. SO she thinks i'm HOT! But why is she mad?

 

"He really does look like him." The cashier insisted.

 

"Look here missy. Try to hit on my namja chingu again and you'll loose your face. ARRASSO!" Yoohee yelled like my yeojachingu. I mean, I don't mind.

 

"Miane, She's just like that." I appologized at the cashier and gave my credit card. "Yeobo, You don't have to be like that. didn't you promise me that you'll try no to burst again. I mean, the last girl who said something to me went home with a busted lip and maybe a broken nose too."

 

"Here's your card,Sir. Thank you for shopping." The poor girl was shaking as she gave my card back.

 

"Eyes. Off. MY. Boyfriend." Yoohee said as we grab our stuff.

 

When we got outside, we immediately bursted out our laughs.

 

"you should've seen her face. she was so scared." I was laughing real hard. while holding what we just bought.

 

"did i went too far?" she asked. I just nodded. Suddenly she wrapped her arm around mine. "act normal, namchin."

 

"Ara." i whispered back

 

 

~YOOCHUN'S POV~


They left an hour ago! Where are they?! That Changmin must not do anything fishy on my DONGSAENG or else DBSK will be yunho hyung only.

 

I searched all the nearest grocery stores for them. Aish!

 

"yoohee-yah,where are you?" I looked across the street and saw yoohee and changmin. laughing their heads off. I was about to cross the street when yoohee's arm wrapped around changmin's arm. WTF!!! "prepare to die Shim Changmin."