dbsk's evil dongsaeng

Dbsk's evil dongsaeng

~YOOCHUN'S POV~[A/N:YES I HAVE TO PUT IN HIS POV]


"hello." i heard yoohee step out to take a call. i know it might be crazy but i have to know if that's a yeoja or a namja.


"hyung, where are you going?"junsu asked me. i just pointed yoohee and he understood.


"leave her be,chun. she's a grown up."jae hyung said without tearing his gaze from his phone.


"but she's my sister!"i insisted."i can't leave her alone."


"but you already did. when she was six."changmin mocked.


"i've had enough egoistic and stupid males here to take care off. i can't handle another one."i heard her raise her voice.


"yah! we're not egoistic!"changmin yelled.


"says the guy who kept on glaring at the others."alex said as she put her phone on the coffee table.


I envy donghae and siwon for getting a chance of seeing their sisters grow up and find the guy they want to be with.


>>>FLASHBACK:17 YEARS AGO<<<


"yoohee-yah!!! yoohee-yah!!!" i quickly ran inside the house where we last saw her.


"h-hyung?? where's noona?"yoohwan was crying as he followed me inside. we saw the house trashed. my parents ran towards the rooms. my mom quickly ran to us and hugged us really tight.


"umma....where's yoohee? is she there?"i tried to glance over her shoulder. appa came out wearing a furious face.


"my baby isn't there. that means those bastards got her."he said. clenching his fists."go wait inside the car. i'll call the police."


"umma, why is appa calling the police? did something happen to noona?"yoohwan asked.


"aniyo...nothing will happen to yoohee-yah."umma assured us.


>>END OF FLASHBACK<<


i didn't notice that i was clenching hard on junsu's shoulder. until yoohee smacked my head.


"dufus! you're hurting the dolphin!"she yelled.
 

"sorry" i released junsu. "miane junsu-ah"

 

"arrayo hyung." he smiled timidly.

 

"stupid! dolphins are not meant to be face cruelty in any form!" she stomped and pulled junsu away towards the kitchen.

 

"don't blame your hyung. he is just stressed." i heard junsu defend me.

 

"yeah right. tell that to the judge." she said. "i mean look at that! it's black and blue! that's gonna be hard to hide with just make up!"

 

"what were you really thinking,chunnie?" jaejoong hyung asked.

 

"what happend when she was taken away." i sourly said.