dbsk's evil dongseang

Dbsk's evil dongsaeng

~CHANGMIN'S POV~

She gave hyung her phone. The moment i saw hyung's smile fade,i knew there's something wrong. And my hunch was confirmed when hyung suddenly shout/yell/scream at her phone.

"don't ing play with us chun! We know you don't have a sister! Stop messing with us!"hyung said before handing it back to park agasshi.

"park agasshi."i called her. She was suprised by hyung's sudden outburst."hey,don't worry about hyung."

"yoohee-yah!"hyung shouted at us."changmin-yah! Ppalli!"

"deh hyung!"i grabbed her shoulders and dragged her towards the elevator.

The elevator ride was unbearable. Hyung was shooting death glares at her. While she just stared at the floor. When we reached the 5th floor hyung just went to our door and punched 3275 on our door. Once we're inside hyung told us to sit on the couch.

"what's your real name?"he asked her.

"faye yoohee park."

"birthday?"

"september 19,1989"

"where are your brothers?"

"i don't know. Dead maybe?"

"hyung what's this about?"i asked him. Seriously they're acting weird.

"tell of the truth,yoohee-yah. Where are your brothers?"hyung asked again.

"i told you,i don't know. I haven't read the file that stupid guy gave me."she said while digging in her bag."there. You can read it if you want. I don't want to know them anyway."she gave hyung a bunch of envelopes."changmin-ah,where's my room?"

"yah! Call me 'Oppa' first. Or you'll sleep on the couch."i told her. Now i know who's older,i won't let her be disrespectful.[a/n:and you're VERY polite. Right minnie?]

"i'd rather sleep on the couch."she grabbed something from her luggager and went to the bathroom.

"andwae.."i heard hyung said. When i look at him. He was shaking.

"gwenchana? Hyung?"he shook his head and gave me the envelopes."wha-bwoh?!"i almost fell on my chair when i say who was-i mean,,is, her older brother."s-she's yoochun hyung's dongsaeng?!"
 

"so what if she's my dongsaeng? What are you two going to do about it?"yoochun said as he entered the living room with jaejoong and junsu.

"changmin-sshi!!"faye shouted from the bathroom."can you bring my violet duffel bag here?"

"get out now before i call security."yunho hyung told them.

"changmin-AH!!!"then a sound of someone who slipped was heard."itai~"we heard her whine.

"aga-i mean yoohee-ah. Are you ok?"i quickly went to the bathroom door. There we saw her rubbing her bum and i think she was cursing.

"yah! Get .out!!"she yelled at us. There it sunk in. She was wearing her-ermh-blouse half way open.

"yah! Shim changmin! What are you doing to my dongsaeng?!"oh great! The overprotective-not-so-brotherly-type of a brother yoochun pulled my collar.

"annyeong yoohee-sshi!"the dolphin squealled.

"seriously! Get your eyes off my chest!"yoohee screamed."and please! The name's faye! Not yoohee!"she hugged herself.

"here. Cover up."jaejoong hyung gave his jacket to her.

The three of up went back to the living room. Why only three? Well apparently yoochun hyung guarded by the bathroom door.

After a while she stepped into view wearing a 'why-are-they-here' face.

"yoohee-sshi."yunho hyung called her."i want you to me-"

"don't worry. I know them. Playboy micky yoochun. Idiot junsu. Feminine jaejoong. In other words, stupid jyj. What are these guys doing here anyways?"she sat beside me. Arms crossed over her chest.

"you talk like you hate us."junsu pouted.

"that won't work."she said."whatever you are doing doesn't work."

"you brainwashed her!"yoochun grabbed yunho hyung's collar."what did you tell her!"

"nothing."yunho hyung glared."why do you think i'd go that low to piss you off?"hyung added. This time he said it in korean.

[yoohee's phone rings]

"hello?"she lazily answered."no way! No crappin' way! Ok. See you! Haha. Yeah sure. Be safe,jeongwon. Bye!"and she was still laughing after that.

~FAYE'S POV~

Jeongwon just called!!! oh you guys don't know him yet. He's a dear friend of mine. He's starting his way in the philippine music industry. Why'd he all? he's visiting seoul in a month's time! yes! I can have smeone to pester now!

"Yoohee-sshi, what's so funny?"this Jaejoong guy asked me.

"none of your business gramps."his eyebrow shot up.

"yoohee-sshi,i'm hungry."changmin pointed at his stomach.

"ok do we have supplies?"i asked yunho.

"i don't think there's something edible there."yunho scratched the back of his head."we should order some."

"ok. i want chicken,pizza,lasagna and uhm... Fries! if they have twirly ones or plain."i ordered.

"are you going to eat that by yourself?"junsu asked.

"nope. but i'll share or i will be forced to share it to this food monster."i patted changmin's head.

"yah!i'm older than you! you should call me OPPA!"he said.

"no way. you act like a kid. so how about i call you dongsaeng?"

"no! i'm your OPPA!"

"please. i don't want to have an oppa. that title is reserved to someone already."

"who?"yoochun asked. his tone was like a bigbrother going protective over his lilsis.

"why should i tell?"then i laughed.

[DOORBELL]

Yunho walked towards the door and opened it. He came back with a girl following his trail.

"hey alex!"changmin waved at her.

"annyeong! alex im nida!"she bowed.

"i'm faye yoohee park. but i prefer if you'd call me faye."i smiled at her.

"faye-sshi"she smiled.

"just a quick heads up. she doesn't speak korean so..."yunho said.

"oh. do you want to learn korean?"jaejoong asked.

"from you? try saying that if you can resist staring at my s,ert."i said and walked into the kitchen.

"i think you should help her alex."i heard yunho say.

"ah. d-deh."i'm guessing that's yes. because she's inside the kitchen with me."faye-sshi,do you think they'll regroup?"

"uhm. i dn't know. i hope not."i said as i rummagade the fridge for anything edible.

"eh?! why not?!"

"that park yoochun is claiming to be my brither. and if he is. well i don't need him anyways. he can get a gun and shoot himself for all i care. i'd be willing to buy his coffin and pay for his lot in the cementary."i munched on an apple.

"why would you want your brother dead?"she asked.

"i don't have a brother. an older brother that is. since i have a kid back home as my dongsaeng. that's a younger sibling in korean right?"she just nodded."and they're all i need. my dongsaeng and the guys who adopted us."

[thegazette's DLN]

"i have to take this call."i told alex as she sat on a chair. i walked towards the terrace or whatever they call it and answered my phone there."hello."

"hello fairy!"that's jeongwon song or jeff. my friend.

"what do you want now jeongwon?"

"i'll bunk with you ok?"

"wpw! try spending a bit, it wont make you less of a person."he's such a business man! always wanting to ain money.

"and i am. i mean, i will if you let me bunk with you. that is."

"really? the answer is no, jeff. rent an apartment and stay there. i've had enough egoistic and stupid males here to take care off. i can't handle another one."

"yah! we're not egoistic!"changmin yelled from the living room.

"who's that?"

"changmin-sshi. one of my 'pets'."

"pets or pests?"he laughed.

"stupid"i laughed."i have to go now. i need to grab something to eat."

"ok. byebye fairy!" and  he made a sound as if kissed my cheek.

"bye bye wonnie. see you in a month!"after that i went back to the kitchen. there i found alex making fried rice. where the heck did she found that?!

"who was that?"yunho asked as he drank half of the water.

"jeongwon. he's a friend from the philippines."i said as i pulled a spoon out and scooped a bit of what alex was cooking."this is good! what'd you put in it?"

"some stuffs i found in the fridge."

[superjunior's mr.simple]

"whose phone is that?"i asked searching for the ringing phone.

"that would be mine. could you answer it,please?"alex asked.

I found it lying on the coffee table.

"korea's bed head?"i read the caller id."hello? this is alex's phone. she's cooking right now so could you just leave a message?"i heard numerous voices yelling,i guess, in korean. and it honestly made my ears hurt."yah! shuddup! one at a time and in english please."the line went silent.

"hello, i'm uki. alex's friend. where are you guys?" a girl aked from the other line.

"ah. i'm faye. she's with us. we're at dbsk's dorm."