Dbsk's evil dongsaeng

Dbsk's evil dongsaeng

"calling all passengers of flight xxx to seoul via cathay pacific please proceed to gate 5."

As appealling as it may sound. I hate flying towards seoul. Well not really the thought of going there. But the real reason is. After spendin more than half of my life in the philippines-i'm not saying i hated the place-my biological family suddenly wants of back. Seriously?! After leaving of behind for fifteen effin' years,now they want me back.

"kaja"the guy in black suit called my attention."faye-sshi."

"don't use korean while i'm still in my beautiful country. I have disowned whoever is my remaining family there."i glared at the guy who stood two inches taller than me."i don't care who you are. But i will remind you one thing. I'm going there to tell them i was happy when they left me."

He just nodded and led me towards gate 5. He gave me a bunch of manila envelopes filled with whatever information on my biological family. But instead of reading them,i reviewed the contract SM Ent gave me. What contract? My contract on being dbsk's stay-in assistant manager,since i told them beforehand that i don't just trust random people. But for the love of being a cassiopea, i quickly agreed to it.

After landing to the airport and getting all my luggages then hailed a cab towards SM Ent for my briefing.

"excuse me. Faye park im nida. I have an appointment with mr.lee sooman."i greeted the receptionist who was just filing her nails.

"he's expecting you ms.park. This way please."she guided of towards a conference room. There i saw three men. Talking in fast korean. The two looks kinda like zhoumi and siwon."mr.lee, ms.park just arrived."

"send her in."the man,whom i guess is mr lee,told the receptionist."we have to talk about this later."he told the two men then spoke a few words in korean and look towards me."faye-sshi" that's all i caught in what he just said.

"i can't understand korean that much. I'm sorry."i bowed.

"i've been away from this country and i didn't knew any korean words other than kamsahamnida, miane,saranghe and babo. That's all i hear from those kids back home."

"hello. I'm choi siwon."siwon smiled and held out his hand.

"i know who you are. And he's zhoumi."i looked at zhoumi."by the way you look good in that outfit."i told zhoumi in chinese.

"you know chinese?"zhoumi gave me that confused look."but your family name's park right?"i nodded."then i assume you're korean."

"full korean but a filipina at heart."still they were dumbfounded."i'm guessing you want to ask how come i knew chinese and not korean?"i smiled at him."let's just say that i grew up in a chinese community and studied in a chinese school."

"it's good that you three are acquainted. You'll see each other more often now since faye-sshi will be working here."mr lee said.

"about that. I was w-"i was cut-off when the door flew open.

"YOU HAVE ONE ING MINUTE TO EXPLAIN WHY IN THE WORLD YOU'RE REPLACING SHINEE!!"a girl with long hair,pale skin and not to mention oh-so furious at sooman-sshi."explain it old man!"

"explain what uki?"mr lee said in a calm tone."you know that i don't really have the authority to that."

"puh-lease! Save that crap to the five year olds."this girl named uki rolled her eyes."you almost did that to super junior."

"uki calm down."siwon tried to calm the girl down. ShineE,leeteuk and donghae came in with a short haired girl followed by dbsk's HOMIN.

"i'll talk to you later. Right now i need to settle something with ms.park."he motioned me.

"i think you guys should settle that issue first sir. I'll just come back tomorrow. I need to rest since i just got in this country today."i smiled and went away. That's the last thing i need right now. More drama!

"yunho. ms.park to your dorm. She'll be staying there."mr lee said then i heard them talking again in korean. Aish. I need to learn how to speak korean fast.