Wish 5 : This Shall Too Pass

The Lucky Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Goodbye~" Mina says before turning off the camera. Dahyun suddenly looks away, getting conscious that it's just only them again when suddenly she felt she been pulled and arms encircling all over her upper body, cradling the pale girl. 

 

 

"Been wanting to hug you, Dahyun.."

 

 

 

 

Dahyun almost choked, "W-What?"

 

 

 

"I want to hug you for you not get nervous around me and be used to this..." Mina whispered, pulling her in more. "Because our first scene together is up next, I actually went here to look for you.." Mina informed, tightening the hug. The close proximity, knocked the breath out of her lungs. Dahyun couldn't breathe with all of these. 

 

 

"Ah--yeah.. the hug yes it should be natural yes yes yes, it must be---"Dahyun could only croaked out, she wants to hit herself cause she's rambling again when she feels a soft pats on her head then Mina speaks lowly, "Shushh, stop talking... just enjoy the hug, your heart is pounding out of her chest, don't be so nervous..."

 

 

Crap, how did she know? 

 

 

"Uhmm.. okay, M-Mina...erm..unnie.."

 

 

Wtf is that, Kim Dahyun, dig your own grave now. Where's the cool and charismatic Dahyun go? Where the hell she is? She needs to be back asap! This is important meeting! Report! Report! Officer Kim! We can't find her at all, we lost her! Goddammit!

 

 

 

"Relax.... You're thinking too much... Head empty, just feel it..."

 

 

 

Okay, stop. Head empty, just Mina, just the lovely Mina thoughts, lovely Mina... Mina, Mina, Mina, Mina, BallerinaMina, Neomu Yeppo Mina wtf why am I singing it? 

 

 

 

"Dahyun...." Mina called her for another warning, Dahyun decided to not think anything because she thinks Mina is mind reader now, no, she didn't think that cause if she did she will guess it she's thinking so stop stop stop. 

 

 

 

Dahyun's mind just focus on the heat of Mina's front pressed against hers, Mina's head was settled on Dahyun's shoulder comfortably now as they shift their bodies together. 

 

 

 

"Good, right?" Contentment laced in Mina's voice like a good hum, it is indeed good feeling...like she has for this girl in her arms.

 

 

"Yep, cozy and warm..." 

 

 

 

"I'm glad I am, do you think we're ready to show this to everyone?" Mina asked considerably. Sighs, why Mina is so damn fall-able human being? She would really be a perfect girlfriend. 

 

 

 

"What do you think?" 

 

 

 

"I think now is the perfect time..." Mina said before pulling away, her brown eyes focused on Dahyun the second she leans out of her crook of her neck, making her get nervous once again but thankfully it wasn't noticed by the other girl.

 

 

 

"Fighting for our first moment, Dahyunnie..." 

 

 

With that, Dahyun certainly only knows her heart beats rapidly, in a stuttering pattern, that she wanna feel that beat again....

 

 

 

______________________

 

First....

 

Every first is special...

 

A well-must be prepared, that it will be something that we remember the most.... something will last... 

 

 

Every first is memorable...

 

 

Both prepared this moment, this exact time when everything is upon on them, people crowding them, cameras and huge lightings facing at them to capture this first.... to get remembered, anticipated and loved by the audiences....

 

 

Both wishes that this will be different, not in front of people, not caught in cameras and no scripts.... just them meeting in a such heartwarming way... just them, nothing else... but at least not crazy like this....

 

 

~*~

Getting crowded in the place, Dahyun says her line cutely to Chaeyoung who's with her, "He's referring my Nabongs, Chaeng! She's the only goddess here! Omo! I can't let everyone appreciating her beauty! I'm a jealous type too" Dahyun pushes the big guys blocking her way, leaving Chaeyoung behind. Dahyun keeps going forward, series of screams from the crowd can be heard all over the place including Tzuyu's line as she's the part too in the crowd. As Dahyun getting near, she hears a phone ringing indicating for her scene partner to say her line.

 

 

"Where are you now, Chaengie?" 

 

 

Then her voice covered by the several noises provided by the whole crowd, Dahyun is preparing.... she's preparing her whole heart for this... 

 

 

She stepped out from the crowd, walking towards in steady pace, not fast nor slow, just a walk like you are feeling good to yourself, a happy walk.... until she arrives right exactly behind her, her steps halted, arms lifting in the air, slightly top toeing, hands moving till it placed on her beautiful eyes.

 

 

 

I'm ready.... I'm ready to lose myself for you, Myoui Mina... 

 

 

 

 

"Guess who~?"

 

 

 

 

"W-Who are you? Did I know you?" Mina softly asked, her eyes were still covered by Dahyun's hands.

 

 

 

Dahyun laughed loudly before she remove her hands on Mina's eyes as she snake her arms around the girl's waist and pull her closer. She place her head on Mina's shoulder, reminding herself to breathe calmly as possible because they are in front of cameras, she shouldn't become so obvious with the feelings she's having for the girl in her arms right now so she just answers, "Very funny, my girlfriend. Did you got amnesia or something to forget me, unnie?" Dahyun said before she let out a joyous laugh again, tightening the back hug that makes Myoui Mina's cheeks beet red, acting caught off guard with everything Dahyun's doing on her.

 

 

 

"Unnie, they keep staring at you and calling you a goddess. I know you are goddess but I don't want them looking at you that way. I feel I'm---------"

 

 

 

"Kim Dahyun!" Chaeyoung shouted, making Dahyun jumped out a bit because hell, she forgot Chaeyoung is in here then she quickly remembers what she have to do.

 

 

 

 

Please bare it, my heart, just this one and you can go what you want to do with it for her, this is the key of the series. 

 

 

 

Carrying Mina in her arms slightly as she turn to Chaeyoung, trying her best to show her dopey grin while doing this heart attacking moment in her life, because of course she's carrying the Japan's pride in beauty.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung stomp her way to release the back hug, prying Dahyun's arms away from Mina's waist. Dahyun look at her confusily with her best friend's action. 

 

 

"What's wrong, Chaeng?" Dahyun asked in complete confusion.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung holds Mina's shoulder to face them to each other, making herogo speechless because Mina's face was much closer to hers than she would have expected. She her lips, trying to drive her eyes away from those beautiful marks drew on her face then started to become teary eyed because damn Mina is very pretty up close like this that it makes her cry that she is bowing down as she says, "Mianhae~ Mianhae~ Mian-hae~~" dramatically but she knows she should make herself look like a cute fool while feeling the eyes of her partner boring on her, "Uhmmm... Whoever you are, I'm sorry. I thought you are my girlfriend." Dahyun apologized again while bowing down then she suddenly kneel down in front of her. Mina shows her panic as she grabbed the Dahyun's clammy hands, burning in memory how it does it feel like to be touched by the Japanese Goddess.

 

 

 

"No, no, no. Don't kneel. It's okay. I didn't get uncomfortable when you did it. It's okay, really." Mina's tone is full of reassurance and softness that the audiences would surely loved.

 

 

"No~ What if I did go overboard? You will still get uncomfortable. Please let me kneel in front of you." Dahyun stubbornly says, "Kim Dahyun, stop it!" Chaeyoung shouted at her side but Dahyun must continue this action.

 

 

"Uhmmm..NO, NO, NO, NO! No need to do that." Mina is now frantically stopping Dahyun for kneeling but then she steps on her right feet that it looks like she was proposing to Mina.

 

 

 

The crowd make a loud gasp again as they see them in that position. Dahyun sharply exhales, raising her chin, looking the star in front of her. It was as if the world stays still with Mina already looking into her eyes, having an expectant eyes and furrowed brows? What's wrong? 

 

 

Dahyun pushed away the thought of an instance that made Myoui Mina feel something wrong as she deliver her not-so cringey crazy line with her charming smile directed towards to the Japanese beauty.

 

 

 

"I, K-Kim Dahyun is asking for forgiveness to you for mistaking you as someone she really loves. At this moment, I would like you to tell me your three wishes as compensation and forgiveness. I would be more than happy to tell it to me honestly. I would do everything even it's hard. Promises for me are very important. Keep that in your mind that I won't stop bugging you around these wishes cause I know I owe you a big one, something that I did really wrong. Please tell me.."

 

 

Dahyun ends it in desperate tone, Mina's eyes are traveling all over her face, Dahyun's been awared and very nervous about it. Dahyun try her best to show her sincere expression, in close proximity, while holding Mina's hand on hers. Mina's eyes totally went blank as it says on the script. A very professional actress, indeed. 

 

 

 

 

"AND CUT! THAT WAS PERFECT!!!! BRAVO!!!!" Director-nim shouted in joy, applausing them. 

 

~*~

 

Dahyun gets up, brushing her skirt with her right hand because the other hand still holding Mina's hand then she looks to her partner in confusion as she see Mina is still looking at her kind of weirdly, just standing still.

 

 

"Mina unnie?"

 

 

"Are you okay? Am I bad?"

 

 

 

Mina seems got startle, she hurriedly spoke up, "Ah yes, sorry space out and remembered something else, I got distracted, sorry and you did amazing..." Mina flashed her apologetic smile but she's looking at her now affectionately. 

 

 

 

"Oh oh t-thanks and I understand you no need to apologize, I do that a lot too during filming you know trying to remember next lines or actions..." Dahyun awkwardly answered, a beautiful laugh was returned, eyes shining as Mina stare into her more.

 

 

"You really did great, Dahyun, no kidding! I'm happy we finally pull this out the way everyone wanted." 

 

 

 

That feeling again.... Very familiar yet unknown... It was like they clicked even they were a total opposites. She couldn't explain it, but she'd never felt what she did with Myoui Mina. It was almost ironic that the one thing keeping her from being completely at ease in Mina's presence were her growing feelings for her. It was only that detail that kept her stuttering, blushing and desperately shoving away poorly-hidden secrets.

 

 

 

So she just concluded, that yep she totally likes her lead star and there was no going back to its peaceful beginnings. "I'm happy too, I'm happy that I have choose you to be with me in this..." Dahyun said with a fluttering heart. 

 

 

 

 

________________________

 

 

Both of their first moment with each other is different. 

 

 

 

Like for Myoui Mina, it's really different.

 

 

 

She knows Dahyun won't remember their first encounter or interaction because before Myoui Mina is just a nobody and Dahyun there is a somebody. 

 

 

 

Somebody that everyone is looking forward to see, to befriend, to get know. That's a Kim Dahyun to all of them back then. She's like the everyone's ideal girl, the girl they wanted to be because of how very charming and awfully admirable she is. 

 

 

 

 

"Kim Dahyun passed in final rounds! I knew it!!!!" A girl trainee reported to her co-trainees, she heard them having a satisfactionarily judgements on how she deserves it. 

 

 

 

Kim Dahyun is born to be a star. 

 

 

Everyone knows, that's why she was picked as the winner in Acting Youth Camp in JYP Entertainment 8 years ago with no regrets as her name rose immediately got known after a year in entertainment industry. 

 

 

 

Everyone wanted to be like her. 

 

 

So everyone works hard to reach on what she got including her.... but life wants to confuse her on her way of achieving this goal when during this acting activity she won't ever forget...

 

 

 

"MINA, DO IT PROPERLY! YOUR KOREAN IS NOT UNDERSTANDABLE FOR ME! REPEAT THAT LINE!" Their instructor pointed out in scary tone that Mina feels really hopeless because she's shaking now and it seems that it really wont get better cause she needs a break from this, they've been practicing for two hours for crying sakes! Her voice is wavering on how many intense lines she have to deliver on this activity. is hurting like hell now. 

 

 

 

"Do it again in 3, 2, 1 action!"

 

 

Mina sighs deeply, looking at her partner in annoyance, "KING, I DON'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS! SHE SHOULD BE PERISH--"

 

 

"STOP! YOU SAID YOUR LINE WRONG AGAIN, MYOUI! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED FOR YOU TO GET THIS?! I'M VERY VERY TIRED CORRECTING YOU! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DEBUT?!"

 

 

 

"Of course, I---"

 

 

 

"THEN DON'T MAKE MISTAKES! DO IT RIGHT! THIS IS SO SIMPLE YET YOU STILL STUTTERING! I DON'T FEEL YOUR PASSION ON THIS! GET OUT FOR A MOMENT! I DON'T WANT TO SAY MORE HARSH WORDS TO YOU AND DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE FOR A WHILE! PRACTICE THAT SCENE! GO BACK WHEN YOU ARE READY! YOU NEXT HIRAI!" Mina could only cower head while exiting the room full of aspirant trainees like her, she closes the door firmly before her tears broke out, running down on her cheeks. She suppressed it by biting her lip, saying it's okay in her head. She walks forward then sat down, her back hitting the wall as she slumps on the floor in heavy heart. 

 

 

 

"Am I in the right path? Should I just give it up and go back?" Mina whispered to no one but herself, she gather her knees close to her chest, tears still streaming down endlessly. Mina shakes her head vigorously, declining those thoughts. She rest her head down on her arms, hair covering her tear-stained face as she silently sobs. 

 

 

 

Mina stays like that for a while until she hears steps coming, she quickly diminished her sobs as she doesn't want anyone sees her like this. The steps continue ringing on her head until it stopped then she hears a voice, a girl's voice asking, "Are you okay? Does something hurts you? I can take you there if you want.." The mysterious girl offered. 

 

 

 

Mina just answered the kind girl with a shake of her head, telling no. "Oh.. okay then..." The girl unsurely said, still her feet grounded in front of Mina, not moving any inch. Mina is so sure that the kind girl is looking down on her with worry as she hears her again asked, "I-Is it bad day then?" 

 

 

 

Mina hesitates to answer her but then it surprises her when the kind girl didn't let her answer instead she says, "It's normal... Normal to have bad days nowadays considering on what our dreams really are. It's very very hard dream to get...."

 

 

 

The voice of the girl is very soft, calming and soothing, it makes Mina felt her worries gone in a wind just hearing this girl's voice and words. 

 

 

 

While Mina is debating if she should talk to the kind girl or not she felt a presence beside her that could only mean that the kind girl joins her sitting on a floor. 

 

 

 

"I assume you are trainee too, right?" The kind girl once again asked softly.

 

 

 

 

Mina could only nod, she's still shy and hesitate to face this kind stranger. "Me too, I'm a trainee... It's getting harder now, isn't it?" Mina nods again, she internally thanks whoever this stranger choosing to talk with her despite not facing them properly. 

 

 

 

"With tons of debut projects, we are all pent up practicing and showing what we got just to get into our dreams, sometimes I asked if this is really I want for myself..." 

 

 

Mina almost got goosebumps because just earlier she have that kind of thoughts, she doesn't know that everyone must feel this way too.... having doubts in uncertain future. Mina almost going to talk when the kind girl beats her up to it when she continues, "I just think everything I sacrificed just to get here. I tried imagining doing other things, I must say that I prolly not be able love doing that thing and this is the thing that I love to do the most.. if I let this go, I probably regret it and loathe myself in my whole life. I don't want that, you don't want it neither right?"

 

 

 

 

She's right, I can't just go back and forget it when all I want is this....

 

 

 

Mina answers her with a nod, she hears the kind girl hum in satisfaction, "There you have it... There's always be a rainbow after the rain. Work harder to get higher.. We can do this, together..."

 

 

 

 

Together. Mina felt her lips tug into small smile. Of course, she's not alone in this journey, she have her family, her friends, her co-trainees who are never getting tired supporting her reaching this dream. She's lucky to have them. She's lucky to meet this wonderful girl who reminds her that. She seriously want to thank the kind girl when she felt a hand on top of her head, telling her a soft encouragement, "This too shall pass.... that's a quote that keeps me forward, I hope you use it too. I hope you feel alright after listening to me, hmmm..."

 

 

The girl's hand linger on her head, stop patting or any movements there as she whispers, only for her to hear "See you there..."

 

 

 

Mina raise her head to thank the girl sincerely but she could only see her back, walking away, with her not-so properly worn red fluffy shoes and checkered pants along the company hallways. 

 

 

 

Mina realizes that she got one more inspiration to thank for, all thanks to this kind girl who wears red fluffy shoes.

 

 

 

 

 

Following that incident, Mina did her best to get into the debut lineup and she did...

 

 

 

The second time is sweeter. It involves a carton of milk yoghurt.

 

 

Mina is just resting after her evaluations, right exact at the same location where the kind girl cheered her up. She rests her head down, thinking of going into slumber when she hears her voice again.

 

 

"Wow, I never knew I'll meet you again here, huh..." 

 

 

Mina thought she is just dreaming so she stealthily tries to pinch herself and she got hurt from it so this is most likely not a dream or hallucinations, the kind girl is talking with her again.

 

 

"I hope that today wasn't bad day again like the last time we met but if it's one of those days again, well lemme talk with you again.." 

 

 

The kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter