Wish 2 : Welcome To My World~ Welcome To My World~

The Lucky Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(TWO WEEKS AFTER THE DAMN MEETING FOR THEIR REUNION SERIES)


[Confirmed] Top Actresses Son Chaeyoung and Park Jihyo are revealed to be part in lineup casts of Kim Dahyun and Im Nayeon's Reunion Romcom Series! Fans are more than excited to wait for next casts as they hinted they have more casts to reveal! See more about their revelations in this series...

 


'Director of the 'YeonDub's Romcom Series' reveals that they have to stay tune for another lead cast that will make everyone shock on his choice. Fans are eager to know who is this other lead character!'

 


'Other than Dahyun and Nayeon, there will be another girl appears to be a lead cast too in their Reunion Project Series! The question is who is the girl? Fans starting to find some hints about it...'

 

'Fans and netizens thinks Minatozaki Sana is the other lead character for 'YeonDub's Reunion Series' for some reasons. See more...' 

 

'Kim Dahyun and Im's Nayeon Reunion Project Series' title turns out to be LUCKY ! Director-nim reveals that the casting is over, the filming will start in this month! See more of his statements and announcements about the series!'

 

 

'Kim Dahyun and Im Nayeon Newest Romcom Series' titled LUCKY! As we wait, here's top ten moments we witnessed how they are perfect combo in our hearts as we laugh on their hilarious acts with each other!'

 

 

"So much articles but this is very new and exciting, to be honest. I'm tired seeing you with Sana..." Her manager stated. Dahyun just shrugs as she reads the new script handed to her last week. 

 

"Stop reading it, you workaholic kid... You're not here for filming, you're here because you need to have fun with your soon to be cast members and crew! Come on, let's go out and enjoy the party!"

 

 

Not all of the script had been written at the series. Dahyun accepted the lead role, so there were still some time of waiting before filming would begin for the pilot episode but very soon was the introduction day for cast and crew. It was a chance to mingle and meet everyone who would be working on the series. Dahyun had no idea who else was in the series other than her partners Nayeon and Mina, her buddy Chaeyoung and her respectable unnie Jihyo but she was excited to meet them all.

 


The Introduction night was set in a large gala hall. She was little excited, dressed in a nice dress since she been going in this kind of events too much and she's not feeling it now. Although her director-nim decided to change the schedules for this series as he move away first the script reading part when he told them it will happen in the next two weeks which is by this week but didn't happened, he reasoned out that his stars should be comfortable with each other considering how he witnessed his main star Dahyun being a mess at the mere reminder of Myoui Mina. He doesn't want that and this is one of the reason why they have this event. 

 

 


On this night of the meet and greet her managers walked in with her into the gala hall. It somewhat made her feel like a child getting taken into school by her parents but when she entered the room, applauses welcomed her, making her took in surprise. 

 


"Everyone! Please welcome our main star, Kim Dahyun!" Her director shouted over the microphone and once again everyone applaud.

 


The hall was massive, she sees a lot of unfamiliar faces, she guesses it's the filming crew. Filled with men and women in expensive clothing. When his managers walked off to what seemed to be the 'managers group', Dahyun took a deep breath and looked around, trying to see if she could spot any familiar faces. It wasn't until an arm looped around hers with a wide grin plastering on her face. Dahyun's eyes got wide as she asked frantically. 

 


"Sana unnie? What are you doing here?"

 


Minatozaki Sana, her oh-so-permanent partner. A girl who can act so cute to y in a span of a second. The everyone's favorite actress, from her clumsy nature, her sweet voice, her sincere words, no one can resist her especially to guys... She's like the girlfriend that everyone wants! She also considered as 'Viral Queen' as she do things into viral because of how she really is! Other than that, Dahyun considers her a lucky charm as she got famous by pairing up with her and made sensational series together, making them as the popular pairing in the country! Her famous works known her with Dahyun and sometimes with Tzuyu like I'm In Love With A Hero, Can Love Be Arranged?, MVP's Beauty, and many more. Sana has also got her big break when she acts with her bestfriend Momo in Fools' Gold, praising her great acting there but nothing can beat Saida in terms of popularity and fans!

 

 

"Surprise!!!!" The girl squealed before hugging  the hell out of her. 

 


The two immersed into hugging, they didn't notice how many eyes are looking in their direction. Well, they pretty used to this kind of behaviour of these two stars that everyone seems to think the two are dating already.

 


"Why you didn't tell me you are a cast too?" Dahyun asked in muffled tone, still wrapped around Sana's embrace.

 


"It's a revenge so we're fair...." Sana simply answered. "Also, I find the series too cute and adorable so I auditioned..."

 


Sana released herself and said, "I'm playing Nayeonnie's friend. Too bad, I'm only a side character but it's okay! as long as I'm with you, it's perfect!" Sana loudly exclaimed making Dahyun laugh. 

 


"If I say I'll be with you always, I mean it, Dahyunnie~" Sana added.

 

Dahyun mutters in reply, "Good thing we're not girlfriends, I can't imagine how you will be if we really are...."

 


"No difference at all, it's still the same....." Sana sends a flirty wink towards her, earning a red blush blooming on her cheeks. Even they worked as a pair for so long, Sana still manages to make Dahyun flustered at her flirts. 

 


At first, a rookie Dahyun likes Sana, a lot. Like romantically, like a crush, like everyone imagines. She's totally smitten at Sana's charms, that is why their first project together becomes a hot topic as she acted like her heart is on her sleeves, it's really her true feelings towards the actress... Because of that, they receive a lot of love and support from the fans they gained during that time. She thinks she's lucky to have both, her fans and her dream girl, Sana. 

 

 

Sana is very sweet girl but too much is bad for your health, Dahyun realized it sooner. She doesn't know if Sana is just playing with her feelings or she mean all the things she have said and did. With four years having that kind of relationship, Dahyun chooses to stop this admiration and just focus on their work. If Sana did like her back, she could have say it way before when she dropped some hints of her feelings like one time.... when they did a live stream and they opted to make a cookie and give a message to each other. 

 

 

Dahyun wrotes there, 'Saida is the best couple'... The other cast members specifically Tzuyu asked what does it really mean and Dahyun keeps repeating the word 'couple' and Sana just replied her with a question, "Couple?" 

 

 


It feels like Sana is shocked to know Dahyun thinks that way so she guessed that her Sana unnie is just playing her heart so she dropped the feelings for her. 

 


Minatozaki Sana will never be serious at her... Dahyun always reminded herself.

 


"Well, maybe there's still a tiny difference, Sana unnie... If you are dating someone, it could be serious, not like this..." Dahyun retorted, taking her steps back. 

 

 


"Ooooohhhh, my my! Looks like you two have a lover's quarrel here, yes?" Nayeon barged in their conversation, putting her arms around their shoulders.

 

 

Im Nayeon, the nation's center, more likely the best actress in the country at this moment. This girl can act everything, name it! Cry, shock, wail, funny, stupid, emo, childish, musically, annoying, melancholy, heartbroken, thug, wicked, crazy and the list never ends... That's Im Nayeon for you... Her famous act is the golden series, Gold Dust. Also, she have remarkable series like We're A Mess, Nowwhere To Run, Talk To Me and many more. She's mostly paired with her girlfriend Momo, her bestie Jeongyeon and her not-so tragic pair Mina. Despite of being this 'best', Im Nayeon was still the same as ever, always sooo friendly and active. They wonder how this girl can able to do all these. 

 


"No, we're not!" Dahyun replies, releasing herself from Nayeon's grip hand on her shoulder. 

 

 


"Awww! Don't worry, I'll keep it as a secret. Shusshhh!" Nayeon teased then she face Sana as she speaks, "What are you doing here, Nayeon unnie? You supposed to be with your girlfriend, not thirdwheeling to us."

 


"Oh, my love just betray me over foods. Soon, she'll notice I'm gone.... so that's why I am here to steal yours since we'll be together again!" Nayeon engulf Dahyun in a bone-crushing hug. Poor Dahyun dealing these two clingy girls.

 


"Momo unnie is a cast too?" Dahyun asked in bewilderment. 

 

 

"Yes, why not?" 

 


"Uhmmm...." Dahyun just hums, Nayeon smiles teasingly, "Don't want to be the cause of our fight?"

 

 

"F-Fight? Why am I included to your fights?"

 


"Simple...She'll get jealous of us, kid..." Nayeon beams before she sets her free as she casually hang her arm around Dahyun's neck like a boss. "From now on, Dahyun's mine. She'll be my kid, okay? No more Saida!" Nayeon evilly laughs at her, making Sana angry.

 

 

"As you wish, Dahyunnie will be always mine! No Saida, No Life!!" Sana tugs Dahyun to her, Nayeon took a grab on her wrist pulling back towards her, "No!! This is our love story, back off!"

 

"No! Saida is real!"

 

"No! This is our project together!"

 

"No! Saida is always in everyone's heart and no one can ruin that!"

 

"Sana!"


"Nayeonnie!"

 

Dahyun feels like crying and tired already. The filming haven't started and these two are fighting already. Why Sana is here again?

 


"Stop you two, you're tearing her apart!" 

 


A scary tone makes the two girl stops as they obediently follows the girl's order. The girl give her a warm smile as she greets her, "Hi Dahyun, you should have call me when they are harassing you like this..."

 

 


The two frowned, "Oh, I'm fine, Jihyo unnie. Thank God you came and save me from these two. I feel my arms got longer.."

 

 

Park Jihyo, the resident peacemaker of all the series.... Having an aura like a mother, Jihyo got all the characters related to having sane and rational thinking. She might be underrated star but you always see her as a side character... To think that Jihyo is part of this romcom series, she most likely doing the 'referee job' and not crazy. 

 

 

 

"Is it that good thing? You will look at least taller if you have long arms..." Another girl emerge to their circle, making Dahyun snapped her head who said that because hell, she was offended but she gulps as she sees tall Chou Tzuyu smirking at her.

 

 

 

Chou Tzuyu, the most beautiful actress in the country. The nation's visual. Most of her roles is the one girl who acts so cold but warm inside.... and all thanks to her resting face. But don't get her wrong! Chou Tzuyu is a softie in the name of dogs! She loves them so much that she don't care if she post her love for dogs every single time and everyone thinks that is the sole purpose of her creating sns accounts. As Sana whined, Chou Tzuyu is mostly paired with the Shiba-Inu looking girl, competing with Saida in terms of popularity because goodness gracious, when the two together, expects a visual explosion! The two looks so good together. The height difference, personality difference, habit difference... and they says opposites attracts so they attract many fans too.... 

 


"You're included here too?" Sana asked this time, the younger girl nodded her head and says, "Well, when I hear that they need someone who would tease and bully you, I volunteer to be that character..." 

 

 

"ARGHHHHGHHGHHHHHHH!!!! I HATE YOU, TZUYU! WHY YOU WERE DOING THIS TO ME?!"

 


All of them laughs, Tzuyu stops her as she says, "Just kidding but director-nim came to me and gave me an offer so I took it without knowing that I'll be the one bullying you... I just found out when I took the script that day..."

 

 

"Urghhhh!!! This is so unacceptable!" 

 

 

"Hey, hey, calm your down, lady... She's not the only one..." Momo joined them with Jeongyeon behind as they brought food together.

 


Hirai Momo, the dancing machine and iest actress in the country. Despite of her outer appearance, she's very much innocent that her roles are consisting of her being either big eater or big airhead in the group. Don't get her wrong again! Momo is very smart especially when it comes in the form of dancing! She just don't know how to fully express herself since she is a Japanese and everyone understands that. Many people loves her not because of her body goals but also how her personality is really amazing! She gained fans from guesting to severals shows in the country then sooner she became popular too in acting industry... Her big breaks is also Gold Dust and Fools' Gold but she have also remarkable acts when she was paired with the another Japanese which is Mina like The Only Time I Ever I Call You Mine, Sunday Funday, Kiss her Once Kiss her Twice, Okay Maybe I Shouldn't Have Shouted (But This Is Your Fault) and many more. Having a duality is very advantageous to her as its her specialty... She can be a cinnamon roll and the same time can kill you. That's Hirai Momo. 

 


And the other one is Yoo Jeongyeon, the nation's girlcrush. Girls girls girls all love her! Her physique and mesmerizing visuals can make you fall for her... Her caring and 'oppa' style can makes you fall on your knees. Her playful annoying pranks and very tsudere acts makes you want to love and hate her more.... She's the true definition of your love-hate girl. She's mostly paired with her friend-enemy Nayeon and her recognizable role is when she's selected to be the main role for She's The Man, pairing up with Minatozaki Sana. 

 


"What does she mean, Jeongyeon?" Sana asked. The latter smirked, "She's also gonna tease you to death but don't worry... you're also annoying..."

 

 

"Wait? Haven't you check the script that was given to you yet?" Jihyo confusily asked because it seems everyone knows the roles well but only Sana didn't.

 

 

"No, I didn't. I'm a busy woman..." Sana lamely reasoned out with her signature hairflip but Tzuyu savagely counter back, "We're literally together these days and you just browse gossips online. That is not a busy nature, that's not knowing necessary things culture..."

 

 


"Oh, shut up.... I don't need your opinion here, kiddo..." 

 


"I can't believe them acting together like they are in love to each other then in reality, they want to strangle each other. You two are so so weird.

 

"Well, if I really have a choice I don't want to be with this Yoda!" 

 

"I don't want you also!!!" 

 


Sana pouted and clings on Dahyun's arm again, the girl just let her be. 

 

 

"Speaking of partners, there is she is...."Nayeon blurts out with a teasing smile directly towards to the paled girl.

 

 

"Who?" All of them asked except Dahyun knows who Nayeon reffering to.

 


"Dahyun's wished partner..." Nayeon could only reply before she left cause she can feel the younger girl will kill her for saying it. 

 

 

 

"Everyone, please give a round of applause for our last casts joining us tonight, Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung!" 

 

 


Dahyun feels some air knocked out from her lungs on how pretty Mina looks tonight. She's wearing silver sequinned dress, which kept wrapping itself around her legs.

 

 

 

It totally make her look like a million dollars. It was came from some signature brands, that was for sure. Mina's so shiny that the way she smiles and her eyes turns into one. She must really inspired. She never looks tired at all. She must really enjoying all of this. 

 

 

Dahyun escaped an air, breathing out lightly. She continues to stare the girl who never keep her at peace as she keeps thinking about the girl and how the heck she will act around her when the filming will start next week. She smacks herself mentally for worrying about that so early, she's here to have fun! Remember?! Not being such a partypooper for not enjoying this one. She sets her gaze on the girl again and sees Mina just now whisper something on Chaeyoung's ears, her bestfriend and they both giggled then they continue walking in linked arms. Dahyun's heart sink at the sight and the thought that they must really something hidden under those smiles towards each other that she can't help to be curious about. Yeah, just curious and nothing else. After all, Chaeyoung is her bestfriend and bestfriends should never keep any secrets. She continues watching them interact with some of the producers of the series. Chaeyoung give a firm handshake towards to their director.

 

 


Son Chaeyoung, the nation's artist. You may wonder why that's the title given to her, it's all because of her magnificent works in arts and also in music. She's very well-known in writing songs. She's named as the 'talented one' among the celebrities. Despite she can make her way in this kind of industry easily, she chooses acting over those things. She would say that composing and drawing are only her hobbies but acting is something else to her that she wants to do it for a long time. She dreamed appearing in dramas that she watched as she grows up. She loves being emo and sappy, that is why she is mostly paired with Myoui Mina. Her match to heaven. Dahyun thinks her and Chaeyoung are the same. They found their luck in their partners and being the most demanded couple in the industry. Her remarkable acts are the ones with Mina like, of course, who can forget their sensational scenes in Cough Syrup.. and many fantastic and lovely works followed by it like Hormones Hoax, Pocket Size, Kissing Instructor, Soccer Is My New Favorite Sport, Penguin Underwear and Bad Girl Sweet Revenge that makes everyone filled by it sweetness and many many more, more than her and Sana's projects together actually, making them as a pair with the most projects together. They are tagged as the 'Michaeng that everyone loves' on how perfect they look each other and not only that! Their moments are composed in every behind the scenes that makes it very very real and that makes Dahyun anxious about this new and growing unknown feeling creeping inside her whenever she sees them together. Dahyun doesn't get where this feeling come from all of the sudden that she just want to look away from them. 

 


"Dahyunnie~" 

 

 

Dahyun break out from her thoughts and faced Sana, still wrapped on her arm. "Yes, Sana unnie?"

 


"What does Nayeon unnie mean? Wished partner?"

 

Crap Nayeon.... Other casts doesn't know about what happened to the meeting, only Nayeon and her knows what does it mean so she chooses to be honest to her not-so permanent partner as she explains it in safest way so this girl won't be suspicious on her.

 

 

"Well, Mina unnie and I never paired together, not even a single project so I just told that I wish to be paired with her someday since I know and heard from you all she's amazing actress to be around."

 

 

"It makes sense.... but why you're blushing earlier?"

 

Dahyun gulps a big lump on , she immediately avoids her gaze on Sana, "Did I?" Dahyun feigned ignorance while chuckling lightly. Sana nodded as she says, "Yes you are! That's why I got so curious what Nayeon meant!"

 

 

Oh Dahyun, you're seriously screwed.

 

 

Dahyun laughs, trying not to be blatant, "I guess I did but Nayeon just love to mess up with me, you know her.... she's giving little things into whole different meaning. She's just teasing me.. and I reacted that way because it's not true..." 

 

 

"Not true what?"

 

 

"That I like Mina unnie..." Dahyun pauses as she realizes that she did answer Sana's question. She panics and explain further as she denies while shaking her hands, "But I don't like her that way, Sana unnie! Nayeon unnie just want to look like that but I only just want to work with her... That's it."

 

 

Sana raised her eyebrow from the answer. This is new for her.... Dahyun panicking... So Sana accepted the explanation when she hears Chaeyoung called them.

 

 

"YO!!!! SANA UNNIE AND DUB MASTER!"

 

 


Dahyun's body gets stiff when she meet the gazes of the two new arrivals. Dahyun starts to sweat buckets as Sana tugged her going towards the two. 

 

 

"Hey Chaengie! Nice outfit you got there and also you Minari! It seems that you really prepare for this occassion, huh." Sana praised, the two smiles at her. 

 


"Of course.... because this is unusual and weirdest project we will ever have these days. Nayeon unnie and Dahyun unnie together again? Pfftttt...." Chaeyoung snorted out then she laughs as Dahyun untangle herself from Sana and hits her bestfriend.

 


"Ouch! You're really violent, Dubs!" 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter