Wish 9 : Your Wish

The Lucky Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

________

 

(The feeling I have been felt back then, this feeling which has since then continued to grow, I wonder if it will reach to you someday.....)


 

________


 

It's almost 1am when the filming ends. After that skating kiss scene, she filmed few scenes with Mina; a heartbreaking one if you would asked then it continued with Nayeon in an hour as they film their getting back together scene with a seal of a kiss at the end. If you would picture it, Dahyun kissed two girls in a day and that's something she couldn't imagine when she agreed signing in this series.




 

Cries of joy, shout of pleasantries and hugs are exchanged between the filming staff left with them. Nayeon gave her one last hug for the job well done today and she gladly give it back to the older girl then they bid goodbye.




 

She heads back in her working van before her manager finally get all of her stuff inside the break room then go home.





 

Too exhausted to remove her makeup, Dahyun plops down on the leather seat  the minute she enters the vehicle.






 

When she’s finally about to let sleep take her, Dahyun's phone lights up. It’s a text, from Mina.




 

The person she can't stop thinking for the whole day. Who'd blame her? She just kissed the person she came to like. She can still feel the Japanese beauty's lips on hers. 





 

Minari :]

 

Hey, I just wanted to make sure were okay, right? Sorry about leaving without a word, my mom needs a ride home from Incheon. I asked Directornim about the filming's progress, he told me you two just finished and I decided to text you. I hope you get rest properly when you get home :) Thank you, Dahyun for today. I enjoyed the filming because I'm with you. Have your well deserved rest, see you when you wanted me to see you? Hehe I'll be probably there when you ask me though. Goodnight, Dahyun-chan :*





 

Without knowing, Dahyun has this awed smile on her lips as she read the message. Mina has always had her way into her heart. Dahyun chuckles bashfully, unable to hide her wide grin. She can feel her heart rise up to the heavens, that feeling like she's floating in the air. 




 

Dahyun types back, heart on sleeves as she replied the message.



 

Hey unnie! That's okay ^^ I'd understand. I'm okay as long as you are okay too. Don't worry, I like the kiss... I like it more than I should. I also enjoy being with you not just in filming but whenever I'm with you. Have also a good night sleep. Thank you for always checking on me. You make me feel lots of things lately, unnie. You don't know how much resistance I have to hold just to be with you. In a heartbeat, I'll go there if you wanted too, if you want me too. I'm so hopelessly in love with you, I'm wishing that I don't have anyone to share with your love but what I could do if you have|





 

Dahyun sighs and erases the whole message with a heavy heart. That's right.   Mina got someone else already, from the very beginning it was clear. There is someone else in Mina's heart. Why she just let this feelings grew more when it will be all useless once that person goes out with Mina? They're just friends, Dahyun keeps reminding herself and that's all they ever be.




 

Her tired mind betrays her and digs up bad memories. Memories of pain, memories of heartache cause by her main love interest that people knew.




 

I don't want to love again but why when it comes to you, I wanted to try again.... Is it really worth the risk? 




 

I'm in love with you, Mina unnie...



 

She wanted to say, to shout, everything just so people would know that she is Mina's and hopefully she could be Dahyun's too.




 

Her heart began thump in her ears as her fingertips hovers over Mina's contact, tapping the phone icon that makes the other line ringing so does her heart until it picks up.




 

"Hello? Dahyun? Is everything okay?"



 

Dahyun stays still, she remembers when the first time they had a phone call back then she was in the airplane, she remember how she's panicking and gushing at the same time because she finds Mina's voice so angelic and kind. How ironic that this time the effect is still there but added and identified; this time Dahyun feels safe, calm, breathless and there's an erratic beat of her heart. Everytime she hears Mina on phone, her stomach flips funnily. Dahyun tried throwing those sensations but no avail, it was always evident, it's always there...






 

"Dahyun? Dahyun?" Mina sounds so concern, Dahyun's mind goes like...




 

(I'm in love with you. I'm in love with you. I'm in love with you.)





 

Dahyun took a sharp breathe, "Mina unnie, I'm in...."































 

(love with you...)







 

"the car, just got out from the filming, Mina unnie.." Dahyun said in one breathe.





 

(Damn it...)





 

"Oh? I see.. Why did you call? You could have just text me back, you know."



 

(I want to say I love you and I want to hear your voice too.."




 

"I want--- no I'm pretty much tired for today. I don't want to type, I may fall asleep and unable to reply you." Dahyun answered.





 

"Oh I see... then go rest, Dahyun-chan. We can talk tomorrow or whenever you are available. You know, I'm just one call away. All you have to do is ask me, I'll be here. I just hope that you are okay with the--"




 

"Unnie, it's fine. I'm okay as long as you are okay with it too. Don't worry. I---I enjoyed the scenes that we had this afternoon, I even told you that I never thought we'd make a great team because I like.... filming that with you. You're been so good to me, Mina unnie. Besides, I think I'm the problem..."



 

"Problem?" Dahyun could hear the confusion in her tone. She bit her lip for letting that out, she doesn't realize her words. "Dahyun? What's wrong? Care to tell me?"



 

"No, I can handle this by myself, unnie. Thanks for---"



 

"Kim Dahyun." Mina's stern voice can be heard, "You promised, right? Whatever bothering you, I'm always here to talk and listen. I think it mus---" "who is her? Her name, what's the name, Mina unnie?"



 

"What are you talkin--"




 

"The person you'll pursue, I need a name." Dahyun whispered out. "Dahyun, if you want to talk about that I think it's for the best if we just mee--" Mina was cut off again when Dahyun visibly pleads in her tone, "Please, just tell me. You said I can ask anything, right? Why don't you just say this one single important thing about you, Mina unnie."




 

"Dahyun, w-what's going on?" Mina is entirely confused now, Dahyun hated the fact she thinks that Mina just running around circles on her just not to answer her question.




 

"It's wrong that I told you everything about me yet you can't tell this person's name who owns your heart--" Dahyun's rant continues until she hears a soft answer, "You'll disregard it again…."



 

Mina sounded different. She sounds tired and down.




 

Dahyun felt bad, really bad. 



 

"I'm sorry I just realize I'm pushing you in the corner with these. I just need to know because….



 

(I'm freaking in love with you, I don't know what I would supposed to do, my heart is aching for you, I just need to know so I can try to move on from you…"




 

Dahyun was in deep thought, doesn't know what she'll answer when she hears Mina in the other line deeply sigh then calls out her name softly, "Dahyun? Are you still there?"


 

'Maybe it's good if I just pretended falling asleep, that tiredness just snapped on me that made me became questionable tonight, this would work the best….'



 

"Dahyun?"


 

She leaned her head against the windows, putting her phone right above her ear, clearly hearing Mina's rustle in the place. She made a slightly snoring noise that tell the other girl that indeed she fallen asleep.



 

"Oh… you're sleeping…" Mina remark softly, "She must be really exhausted for the whole today."


 

Dahyun's lips curled up while closing her eyes, she could fall asleep now, she feel comfy in her seat and hearing Mina like this is quite healing, just hearing her voice, Dahyun thought. 




 

"I wish I could tell you easily…"



 

Wait, hold up. Dahyun lift herself and sat straight, anticipating the next words.




 

"I wish you notice how I act around you, Dahyun."





 

Dahyun's mind went blank, she can't feel any air in her lungs. She can't be… Dahyun stays still, breathe became ragged, heart rate picking up its rate as she continue to listen more, to know more.























 

"Your name is the name…."






 

That freaking clicks to Dahyun. Mina's feelings have been exposed without her knowing.




 

("S-So what? Yeah! I mean i-is there someone out there who is special to you? If there is.. then I have to be cautious.."

 

"You have nothing to worry about, Dahyun. I do have someone special like I said.... yes no maybe... I'm not quite sure but don't worry, it's alright...

 

It's you anyway...")

 

 

("My answer is still the same, Dahyun. That's all I can say for now.")


 

("Mina unnie... We shouldn't do this… We will be caught... Scandals, media, we are outside, your crush...

 

 

Mina just smiles knowingly, then shush her, patting her head. "Dahyun, I don't care... She won't mind this little affection."

 

 

"She won't mind because it's you anyway...")

 

 


 

(I guess we make a great team, huh?" She commented, Mina just smiles at her before she leans in without warning her, making her heart burst then the other girl's reply made sense to her, "I had known, long time ago. People are blind, so are you.")





 

Dahyun wants to scream so bad that night. It's actually mutual. She can't believe it yet it scares her. She needs time to process everything. She needs to convince herself more that it was real and not just a dream tricking on her. She is not sure. Having Myoui Mina as hers, still doesn't sound right in her ears. This is such a good to be true's dream. 




 

__________________________

 

"So next week for our Monday shoot we're all going on a little road trip to one of the remote resorts. We'll be spending a night there to shoot so make sure to clear your schedules," Directornim started. Sana, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung hollered, excited for the impromptu trip.



 

 "Also, we ask for you to keep the information off any social media, we don't want any fan crowds disrupting what little filming time we already have."




 

It was the first time they'd had to travel for filming. Dahyun assumed it was a privately own sector resort to keep the public as far from filming as possible. 



 

"Lastly, it'll be our farewell party because we'll be ending the series the same week. I want to thank all of you for being part of this memorable series for me."




 

The atmosphere around the set dropped all of the sudden. It's always like this when they have to part ways when the filming ends, working for another project. It was a sad reality for them celebrities to cut their connections with the people whose with them almost every week.


 

Last filming... 




 

The time they have to spend with each other is decreasing. Dahyun doesn't have a great excuse of seeing the Japanese beauty anymore if this ends. 




 

"We will be heading out at 5am on Monday so we can get there with plenty time for ourselves. We will be doing short shoot when we arrive there and then our shoot officially starts at 8pm. So we're going to need you to get here by 4:30 so we can get ready to leave."




 

"Too early, I bet I'm not even asleep that time..." Nayeon whispered under her breath, making Dahyun snicker.




 

"We're also booking out rooms for you all. I can give you more details about that later. We will finish filming on the same night and go home the day after. Any questions?"



 

Nayeon spoke up first. "Is it alright if Momo comes? She wasn't included in the scenes."



 

"As I said, this is also partly our celebration of being done in the series. Everyone's invited, even our utility staff." Directornim stated, "Anything else?"



 

Sana raised her hand, "I heard we have a special guest in the series, Directornim. Who will be joining us?"




 

"Just ask Chaeyoung, she can answer your answer, Sana."





 

Sana nodded firmly. "Good. Get to hair and makeup and we can start for the day." Directornim moved towards  the door efficiently, walking down the hall and towards the main hall for filming. Some of the cast left too.




 

"This is going to be awesome!" Sana said brightly, hands going into the air before she paused and thought for a second. "Except for the 4:30 meet up. That's ed up. But private resort! Sunshine! Hotels! It'll be like one big sleepover!"




 

"Does Sana know we're going to be working the whole time?" Jihyo murmured to Jeongyeon who chuckled and shrugged.




 

"Let her be, she's been whiny to me since she wants to have vacation."



 

"Uh uh... getting soft there, huh." Jihyo eyed her suspiciously, surprised by Jeongyeon who has anything to say when there's involvement of Minatozaki Sana in subject. "Girl, what's up with you and Sana? You always reacting whenever we talk about her."




 

"None of your business, Park Jihyo-ssi. We're just friends..." Jeongyeon crossed her arms, trying to look nonchalant.




 

"Please elaborate 'friends', Yoo Jeongyeon. Because I swear I can feel that you like Sana and Sana likes you too. It's all weird when Nayeon told me Sana actually visits your family house. Are you two secretly dating behind us?"




 

"Jihyo, we're not dating. If we are, you bet Sana will be openly affectionate to me which is.... unfortunate. I---I even don't like her that way..."



 

Jeongyeon looked at the subject of their conversation, talking animatedly about her excitement because of her love of the trips and beaches. She just knew it because the girl has been buzzing over wanting to be able to get away from work for a long time. 



 

"-the water!" Sana beamed, eyes wide and childlike. Jeongyeon had 100% zoned out on whatever the hell Jihyo is going on about now as she just watches Sana amusingly. So much so she hadn't even realised it was just only her listening Sana. At that, Sana met her eyes and smiled at her in happiness. 




 

"Okay, Yoo Jeongyeon, you don't even listen to me anymore. Keep denying your whipped for Minatozaki, we won't believe it anymore."





 

"Uh, what?" Jeongyeon turned her head, looking dumbfounded at Jihyo.




 

"Just ughhh! Just go get her and do something. I can't believe this I have to see you two being so sweet and disgusting."




 

Jihyo stormed out the room, the others also have left right after Directornim's announcement.





 

"So? What was that? With Jihyo?" Sana smirked. 




 

"Nothing, just.... nosy and teasing me."



 

"Sounds good. Is that for me?" Sana smiled seductively.



 

"Yeah, she said I should... work on out... this."



 

"This?"




 

"Yes, this relationship of ours even it's not what they think but yeah, she said they noticed about this and I seriously don't have an idea if we could do something about this because that would be really crazy." Jeongyeon chuckles.






 

"Yeah, that would be really crazy..." Sana laughed back, resting her hands on

Jeongyeon's shoulders. For a second Jeongyeon tensed up, feeling like someone could be watching, but the room they're in is vacant since everyone left, door closed as well. Jeongyeon settled her hands on Sana's waist.





 

"But we can be crazy, right?" Sana asked. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. A flirtatious expression twinkling in Sana's eyes. 



 

"Seriously, Sana if you are just making fun of me---"



 

"No, Jeong. I'm serious. I can..be crazy, just for you." Sana said firmly, eyes searching in Jeongyeon's.




 

Okay, now this got out of hand. "What did you say?"




 

"Well, I just said that I'm willing to do crazy things just to be with you, Yoo Jeongyeon."


 

(If you'll be my girlfriend, Sana thought)


 

"Sana, is that you? Are you still Sana?" Jeongyeon shakes Sana's body, looking at her like she's crazy too.






 

"Really? Is that just your answer? Can't believe I'm going serious with you, when I spend my weekends in your house, willing to be with you at the dog shelters just to volunteer, even helping your mom do the dishes, do you think I'm still not serious about you, Yoo Jeongyeon?"




 

Jeongyeon gapes at her, "You really do? How about Dahyun?"




 

"Dahyun? It will really take some time for her to be okay with me. She's fine with Mina. I mean she'll be fine. But it's not that I'm just throwing her at Mina but Mina like... likes her so much, she can handle Dahyun because.... she's so patient at her, Jeong. Dahyun deserves her, they deserve each other. I hope they'll be fine." 




 

"Mina and Dahyun? Are they tog---" Jeongyeon now looks like a fish gasping on air with the newfound information between the two stars.



 

"Dahyun told me she was having a hard time with her feelings for Mina because of me; well for Mina, I noticed a lot of things with her actions.... even from the past, she had this attentive aura you know whenever I talk about Dahyun with her. She has this spark in her eyes, looking very interested. God, you don't have an idea Jeongyeon how... how that made me let Dahyun go and the reason why I gave up on liking Dahyun more."



 

Jeongyeon couldn't help to feel bad for Sana. "I have a question..."



 

"Yes, I liked her, Jeongyeon. How could I not like somebody as amazing as her?"




 

"You did that, for Mina?"



 

"I don't know but I cared about Mina a lot. I don't want to hurt her if I try dating Dahyun. Mina is like my younger sister, I can give anything just for her happiness and I want Dahyun get the best person out there. If it's Mina then I shouldn't be worried about her anymore and besides, I moved on... that's a long time ago, Jeongyeon." Sana says, tugging Jeongyeon closer to hers, "Now that I like this person who I spent almost every morning with and I was hoping she would hold me like she always did after this."






 

Jeongyeon's mind couldn't help but travel whenever they sleep together. Sleeping in the same bed. Yes, they are sleeping together. Yes, the cast assumed right when they accused them they have something going on. Friends don't sleep together. Friends don't touch or hold each other like lovers do. Or any way, at that. So far they'd just had messy make out sessions but had yet to go any further but still it was not for friends. Jeongyeon realizes that Sana doesn't treat her like a friend; it's actually more on that. Sana might love her. Sana MIGHT LOVE HER!?




 

"Holy----" Jeongyeon chokes out. Sana just grinning at her, "Yes, Jeongyeon, I like you and no, I wasn't fooling around. I've been explaining you things but you still won't believe me. I kinda hate you for that." Sana pouted.




 

"So are we really doing this? You and me? Like together? Like dog and cat? Like black and white? Like cold and warm? Like my yin and yang?" Jeongyeon rambles, the sight is too cute to handle in Sana's eyes.





 

"You're really ridiculous, Jeong! Are you gonna accept or not?"



 

"Of course, of course! I accept you but in one condition, Minatozaki!"




 

"Which is?"




 

"Please tone down your clinginess, you can't be clingy to anyone else and to me in public when I am your girlfriend. Show me your clinginess when we are only alone, understood?" Jeongyeon said authoritatively, palming Sana’s cheeks in her hands, “Alright, that would be no problem if I'd be your girlfriend then. I can do it." Sana's smile is bright and breathtaking, Jeongyeon can't look away, she just let her lips copy it.




 

"I like you too, Sana, crazily as you are. Let's do crazy things from now on." Jeongyeon says before latching her lips on the girl. 



 

That result flushed cheeks when they get out of that room, pretending there was nothing massive happened. They'll find time to announce it with their friends soon. She hopes Dahyun is alright that time so she shouldn't worry about her. 


 

_______________


 

As much it was really early, they made it on time. Having a little shoot inside the travel bus, resulting Dahyun sandwiched between the couple; Nayeon and Momo. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu at their front. Sana and Jeongyeon at their back. Mina and Jihyo was sitting on the other side, making Dahyun clearly see what they are doing. But actually they were purposely placed there because Mina have to act glancing at Dahyun with her longing gaze while Jihyo, let's say to make it less painful to the viewers, she's acting like some sort of Mina's supportive friend who has this secret little liking towards her. The writer probably wanted to ship bait Mina and Jihyo together in the series.




 

Nayeon's boisterous laugh woke her inner thoughts, feeling her ears perked up with their current discussion with Directornim.





 

"We don't want to fool ourselves there, Nayeon. I won't let Dahyun perform there in her chicken costume in freaking award show! Have mercy on her!" Directornim scolded the oldest, curiousity get out of her as she asked, "Award show? When?"





 

"You weren't listening kid, I just said a while ago that we will be going in award show because we are nominated and they are asking a performance from us then Nayeon suggested you should go do your chicken dance there." 



 

Dahyun pouted, "You're such meanie, unnie... You should go there too, you're my partner."




 

"Nope, only you. That's your chance to shine, Dahyun! They only want you to see doing that dance." Nayeon encouraged her more. "And if you'll tag me, I'll take Mina with me. Let's do chicken dance off. That'll be epic!"





 

"No! Don't involve her, unnie! I want you to dance with me! Mina unnie already did. This is your time to shine, Nayeon unnie~" Dahyun bounces back. 




 

"Bring those ideas down because I won't tolerate it. It should be decent, it's a freaking award show! There'll be directors and senior actors and actresses there. You really want to embarass yourselves there?"





 

"That's the point. We should be unique and fun!" Nayeon exclaimed. Directornim deeply sighed, "No, we won't do your suggestion, sorry to say even it was the iconic moment in our series. Anyway, I don't get you all why you are so hooked up with the performance when we received nominations! Aren't you curious about it?"  




 

"Not really, but sure... tell us what we got." Nayeon chewed her lower lip out of boredness because this is just a typical occurrence to her because she's Im Nayeon, for your information, she's the most awarded actress in this industry. 




 

"We got seven nominations..."He announced, "Look at this list I got from my email. They'll be announcing it to the public in the next three days so yeah, anticipate the netizen reactions."





 

To Lucky,



 

We are ecstatic to deliver that your series received seven nominations in TFA Awards voted by our board.



 

Best Actor - Kim Dahyun

Best TV Series - Lucky

Best POV - Im Nayeon

Best Character - Myoui Mina

Best Supporting Character - Minatozaki Sana

Best Romantic Scene - Lucky Ep 17; Wishing On Your Love; 'cover eyes scene'

Viewer's Choice Award Best Couple - Kim Dahyun and Myoui Mina






 

"I GOT A NOMINATION?!" Sana perked up, jaw dropped while looking at the list. "Yes you are, Sana. They love your annoying and funny self there." Directornim said, smiling.




 

"Yah! The couple award is not me and Dahyun? How dare they?" Nayeon pointed out, completely offended. Dahyun froze on her seat, it really must be something. People love their chemistry in the series, like she didn't have any worry before that they won't work as a pairing. It must really say a lot. It's like everyone probably thinks that if they aren't actors, they would give it a try. 




 

"Wow, Minari~ You got nominations! Congrats!" Jihyo praised the girl with a pat on her head.




 

Dahyun tries to linger her gaze on the Japanese beauty, but at that moment, Mina is actually staring straight at her, shy smile grazing on her lips. Dahyun's cheek flushed in red.



 

(I wish you noticed how I act around you, Dahyun. Your name is the name. It's you.)




 

Dahyun looks away, feeling her heart trembles just thinking about Mina liking her.



 

She didn't notice how Mina's demeanour dropped, looking away as well. 



 

Unaware to the fact, Jihyo and Nayeon has seen it unfold before their eyes. Both thinking the same thing inside their heads; these two poor idiots. 



 

(Mina, you know Dahyun is the densest person ever! Why can't you just be brave for once? You're frustrating…) Nayeon's grumbles, looking displeased.

 

 

 

(Kim Dahyun, that's…. obvious! Why try denying that you like Mina for sakes! Girl, she's as deep as you. Why won't you confess and let's this push and pull be over?) Jihyo thought before she made an eye contact with the eldest, Nayeon. They both tried to communicate with their eyes by moving it to the girls beside them, Nayeon smirks then Jihyo knows what is that supposed to be mean. 




 

"I can't believe I'm going to do the 'Fairy God Jihyo' duty in real life…" 




 

____________________


 

By the time they reached the location of the remote resort, Dahyun had slowly woken up to the world more as the sun did. It ended with the day being warmish, but with more clouds than sunshine.


 

That'll the best for filming if only it was going to be a day shoot but unfortunately they must undergo it at the night. 

It was a gorgeous sight, there was white sand and bright blue water that sparkled with each crash of a wave at the farther part of the resort, it was actually a sea. 



 

"Everyone, have your keycards." Directornim snapped Dahyun's admiration all over the place and run towards him.


 

"Kid, solo room for you too." She smiles as soon as she took it into her hands. "Rest up till 4pm, we will start again that time then." He informed her, making Dahyun nod. "Oh sorry I almost forgot, get back here when you place your things there because you and Nayeon have one scene left to shoot before we dismiss."



 

"Sure, I will. Thank you." Dahyun chuckles, her Directornim is getting forgetful these days. 



 

"I can't believe Nayeon and Momo got bigger room!" Jihyo rants at Tzuyu who taking pics the entire place. "Then get a girlfriend you brat!" Nayeon clicked her tongue to tease the latter more. "Right, Directornim?"


 

He flashed his smile and just nodded, "If you want to change your rooms, just find a partner."



 

 "Still unfair! Then I'll get Tzuyu to room with me,Tzuyu?"


 

"No, thank you. I rather choose to be alone."


 

"Awww come on, they got a bath tub there!" Jihyo pleaded at the tall girl. Dahyun laughs while watching them when suddenly Jeongyeon asked, "Can I room with Sana? We want bigger space as well for our things."



 

That made Dahyun's eyebrow raised, that's unusual for Jeongyeon to request something so…. out of her character, she has this aura 'don't touch my things or else you die'' but letting Sana in her space? Knowing Sana who pampers everyone with affection and the most clingiest person you've ever met, Jeongyeon had let her share the same room? Dahyun feels something painful trickles in deepest part of her heart that she didn't notice a figure beside her speak, "In that case, I would share a nicer room with Dahyun too."




 

World stops. Mina rooming with her? Why would she do that? In what world does this Mina doing this just only for her? 



 

"What?" Dahyun's face scrunched up in confusion.



 

"Sure! As long as you're both okay with it. I don't really mind at all." Directornim answered chirpier than earlier. "If you guys want to become closer with your co-cast in the remaining days, do it before you all regret it. This is a chance to move!" 



 

Nayeon and Jihyo laughed, understanding what Directornim is implying or more to say, to the two person he's targeting with his words. 



 

"Don't mind them, I see you there.. still hurting… It's not good for you to stay alone." 



 

Dahyun was in no way prepared for what Mina would look like while saying these words as she turn her head to say something back, to return her kind gesture, no way she would seeing Mina be like this. 



 

Because there Mina was, standing closely at her, brown eyes glistening meeting hers, her perfect sculpture face that she couldn't help to admire despite seeing it almost every day, in her all glory, is right here all along, real and existing, so does her feelings for the girl, "Whatever happens, just you know, I'm here, with you…" 




 

That caught herself tearing up, overwhelming emotions running into her, that's such an amazing feeling she ever felt in a while. To feel safe and sound in someone's hold. She was truly touched that Mina would still be willing to stick with her despite her being such a wrecking mess.




 

(I don’t deserve you, Myoui Mina. You’re too good for me.)




 

"T-Thank you, Mina unnie. Thank you for being like an angel that brought you to me." Dahyun whispered out, she held the hand in hers tightly, clasping it together, "I appreciate everything you've done but I need….. to overcome this by myself. I need to figure out some things alone. Don't worry, we can still share a room later tonight but please don't get worried about me, I'll go back, I promise." 



 

Dahyun let go her hand, making her way out of everyone's vicinity. Oblivious to the fact, they all had seen the moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter