Wish 4 : That's What You Do

The Lucky Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"W- What? Wait... I---I" Mina rambles, totally caught off guard but Dahyun just ignore her and just take her away as they make way out of their filming set. If you asked Dahyun, she thinks her palm is sweating buckets cause in the name of Lord Jesus Christ, she's holding the most beautiful girl she ever known. 

 

 

 

 

She can admit she doesn't like Mina but admitting that Mina is not the most ethereal person living she knows is like a big crime and totally a lie. MINA IS GODDAMN BEAUTIFUL, NOT PRINTER, JUST FAX. 

 

 

So Dahyun hopes that at least Mina doesn't feel how her hand is melting from the way it was soak because of out of nervousness. She badly hopes she did rub her hand on her jacket before taking Mina's on hers. 

 

 

 

Come on, Dahyun. Walk fast until you embarrassed yourself and Mina tells you that your hand is like faucet...

 

 

 

 

Dahyun walks fast, not minding the speed, so do her heartbeat. She tries not to look back because she doesn't want to see Mina looking back at her. She gulps, continuing her way towards her car until they get there, letting Mina's hand go and quickly goes to the driver seat then she opens the door for the Japanese beauty when suddenly she felt her heart skip a beat when Mina did a suprising loud squeak with a jump in her wide eyes, showing a shock face that makes Dahyun almost lost it cause Myoui Mina is looking freaking cute. 

 

 

 

Noted.. Make her surprise or startle. Dahyun thought.

 

 

 

 

"Uhmm sorry... G-Get in..." Dahyun stuttered.

 

 

 

Oh , here we go again....

 

 

 

Mina gets in, closing door. She answers, "That's okay... I didn't expect that you'll be opening the door for me from inside. I thought you want to get this over quick."

 

 

 

 

"No! No! No! I'm so sorry... I'm clumsy... Yeah, I'm clumsy as a person, you know." Dahyun offers her awkward smile then started the  engine. 

 

 

And they left the filming site, going to Mina's apartment.

 

 

 

________________________

 

As far as Dahyun could remember, Mina is that long black hair, emo-like girl who always stays at the back during their trainee days. Dahyun doesn't quite remember if they did have interaction from those hard and suffering days, maybe she forgot it since her whole focus is on getting to debut as the newest young actress that JYP has been setting that time. She only remembers that Mina is trying to debut in Japan category while her in Youth category. The company has been searching for actresses that they will gonna cast in several series. They divided the trainees into three categories which is the Major, Youth and Japan. The winner will get to starred in a music video first before casting in a series with notable and well-known actors and actresses in this generation.

 

 

 

Dahyun won in Youth category, Nayeon in Major and Sana in Japan category. Dahyun can say that Nayeon got the most support and she's really the best one since she got debuted first out of them three. She starred in Got7's Girls, Girls, Girls then Sana starred in A and Dahyun got the Stop Stop Stop It which earns a lot of support too as well. 

 

 

 

 

After that, she never got any glimpse from the Japanese long haired girl, she got really busy, don't blame her. 

 

 

 

She can just remember that there is a named Myoui Mina from her several series then they just only greet each other in civil and polite way. Nothing interesting or stupid heart bursting from her chest. She just acknowledge Mina is beautiful girl with a soft voice and kind heart. That's it. It's only because of several news from her actress friends so she also do think that way and did nothing to get know the girl personally.

 

 

 

If only she knew how her smile looks, maybe Dahyun would remember her.... maybe her heart beats this hard before.... maybe, just maybe she would dream about her too...

 

 

 

"Dahyun? Dahyun?" 

 

 

Dahyun breaks at her reverie when she hears the Japanese beauty calling her name. 

 

 

"Yes? Yes?" Dahyun panickedly answered.

 

 

"You're zoning out. I said turn left but you missed it..."

 

 

"Oh sorry sorry! I'm just little tired...." Dahyun excused. Mina then abruptly says in firm tone, "Stop the car..."

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"Stop the car for the moment.." 

 

 

Dahyun steps the break, halting the car at the side of the road. "What's wrong?" She asked before she turn her head, facing the other girl when suprisingly she felt a hand placed on her cheek, it makes Dahyun gulp and her face burning up. 

 

 

Mina stares at her for too long that Dahyun had to speak, "What are you---ouchhhh!"

 

 

Mina pinches her cheek hard enough to make Kim Dahyun shriek in pain. Mina let go Dahyun's face, satisfied with the reaction she got from the pale girl. "There... You awake now... Make a u-turn and have you rest. We don't need to practice. Sleep on my place tonight..."

 

 

Dahyun's face turns redder than it was a while ago. She'll be sleeping on Mina's place??????  

 

 

 

"Don't think much about it, let's go home now..."

 

 

 

Dahyun turns her head away, grinning slightly from the words she heard... Home? Hahahahaha! Sounds so domestic... it makes Dahyun's heart pound so fast... she's obviously getting giddy on this.

 

 

 

"Okay, let's go home... princess..." Dahyun replied with a sweet smile dancing on her lips as she drove away.

 

 

 

 

______________________

After that one sweet moment back in the car, they go back to being so awkward once again when they reach at Mina's apartment. Dahyun must say that her place is so neat and tidy,  obviously a place where no one is staying in for so long, Dahyun could also relate because that's also the case for her own place as they get always busy outside as actors. 

 

 

 

 

"Please have a sit, let yourself comfortable here... I'm just gonna prepare a drink for you... What do you want?"

 

 

"Hmmm... water could do... Thank you, Mina unnie.."

 

 

 

"Sure.." Mina smiles and that, Dahyun's heart melts, secretly feeling giddy with that simple smile directed to hers.

 

 

 

Mina left the area, making Dahyun's eyes roam around the place more thoroughly. She can see clearly a big picture of her with a dog, she thinks that's her pet dog and that's cute of her...but the thing is... Dahyun is not fond of dogs, this is something a negative side of liking of the Japanese beauty. She's definitely a dog lover and Dahyun's opposite. 

 

 

 

 

Strike one, she loves doggos and that's a big no-no for me

 

 

 

 

She looks at the picture once more, noticing how happy Mina looks there and very young. 'I feel she would choose her dog than me on how happy she looks on that portrait that she even make it really big and hang in there'

 

 

 

"I can see that you are judging my portrait..." Mina spoke, Dahyun quickly tear her eyes away and look at the girl. Mina places down the glass of water at the wooden table. 

 

 

 

 

"He's my pet dog back in Japan. He's a gift from my parents when I won a ballet competition when I was 10. That picture was taken before I left Japan when I'm gonna start training here. I miss him tho that's why I put our picture there so whenever I come home, I would feel that he's still with me..." Mina says gently, with eyes looking at the portrait tenderly, something Dahyun feels amazed about Mina. The girl talks so sincerely and genuinely as if she loves so many things in greater level. 

 

 

 

"I heard you don't like them... did I hear it right?" Mina asked, taking Dahyun out of her reverie.

 

 

 

"Hmm... I'm more than in scared side, it's not that I don't like them... Had a bad experience on dogs.. " Dahyun chuckles, leaning her back on the sofa.

 

 

 

 

"Oh... that's terrible to hear. I won't blame you not liking them if there is a reason..." Mina softly smiles before she faced the younger girl as she asked, "Are you going to rest? I'll be prepa----"

 

 

"No! No!"

 

 

Mina caught off guard with Dahyun's response so she continues, "I mean... let's do the practice if you are still in. I'm not sleepy anymore and we need to rehearse..." Dahyun gets up from the sofa, Mina follows. 

 

 

"Great, lemme get the script and we shall begin..."

 

 

 

_______________________

 

 

The two stars stands in front of each other with scripts on hand, reading it together.

 

 

 

"My entrance is on Episode 6 : Tell Me You Too wherein I visited the JYP University for the first time with everyone gawking on me then you thought I am Nayeon unnie as you have biased opinion that the only beautiful student in the university is Nayeon and no one else..." Mina stops telling the scene when she notices no little sound coming from her, Dahyun could only blame it to the first thing they must do together. She visibly gulped before she utters, "Sorry just going through with the lines instead understanding the scenes... but i'll listen now.. Please continue."

 

 

"Oh okay and then as Nayeon's sweet girlfriend, you backhugged me and tell me your sweet words cause you thought I am your girlfriend because we are quite resembles each other... that's the first scene..."

 

 

"Yeah so do I just h-hug you or w what?" Dahyun croaked out nervously. 

 

 

"Hmmm... I think it shouldn't be just a simple hug... You are very sweet and genuine here, Dahyun. You need to be very clingy." 

 

 

"Oh yeah oh yeah, I forgot hehehe... I should be clingy.."

 

 

"Okay then, I'll start my line..." Mina announces then she transform herself in her actress Mina mode as she tries to pretend she's talking over the phone, specifically Chaeyoung, her little cousin in the series. Mina turns around, her back facing Dahyun. 

 

(Practice)

"Where are you now, Chaengie?? People are crowding me already..." Mina says in hushed tone, looking at her both sides. Dahyun breathes out, clenching her chest out of nervousness. Why would she not? It's Myoui Mina! She's gonna backhug Mina! She's gonna be intimate with Mina! She's gonna lose her cool in front of Mina! She curses her Directornim for making this scene as first one! 

 

 

 

Dahyun walks slowly towards Mina's back while the girl taps her foot on waiting, probably waiting for her to move and hug her. She raises her arms, slowly slipping around the Japanese beauty's waist. Dahyun can hear Mina's gasp with the sudden touch. Dahyun close their distance, finally having her front against at the Japanese beauty's back, wrapping her arms around her waist, tightening her embrace. 

 

 

 

 

The scent of her flowery perfume fills the younger girl's senses that totally makes Dahyun forgot everything else and just hug the girl. 

 

 

 

This feels too much right, isn't? 

 

 

Dahyun asked herself....

 

 

 

 

 

"I-I... ... what was the line again?" Dahyun whispered out, still back hugging Mina. Mina giggles then she answers, "You're not supposed to hug me first, Dahyun..."

 

 

 

"What do you mean?" Dahyun asked, her face still buried at the Mina's back. 

 

 

 

"You supposed to cover my eyes first and asked who you are." 

 

 

Hearing that, Dahyun quickly detach herself from the Japanese beauty and tries to explain, "Ah Ah I- I thought the first thi---"

 

 

Mina laughs, turning around to face her. Dahyun feels her breathe took away when she see the girl is grinning at her widely as she jokes, "You must really wanted to hug me, don't you???

 

 

 

 

"Uhm No! It's not that what you think I just though---"

 

 

 

 

"Just kidding! You're so cute when you ramble, I like it..." Mina blurts out making Dahyun feel her cheeks burn, looking at her sheepishly. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ha ha ha... nice Myoui... This is so embarassing..." Dahyun covers her face using her hair again. Mina take steps forward, going to the pale girl, brushing her hair and hands away on her face as she faced Dahyun with a glint of happiness flowing on her smile, their eyes meet. 

 

 

 

"We should be get used to be around each other then..."

 

 

 

"Y-Yeah?"

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. You should lift your tension. It's just me, Mina..."

 

 

 

 

JUST ME MINA?! NOOOO! IT'S NOT ONLY 'JUST' YOU ARE FREAKING A MYOUI MINA! ONE OF THE RICHEST SUPERSTAR IN COUNTRY AND A JAPANESE BEAUTY, YOU ARE KIDDING ME THIS IS A BIG DEAL, YOU ARE SO BIG DEAL MINA

 

 

 

"You're thinking too much, aren't you?" Mina jokes then she added, "Is that about me? Then you can do so, just gonna grab some drink for a minute. I'll get back to you." Mina gives her an adorable gummy smile, leaving Dahyun in gaped on what just happened. 

 

 

 

What are you doing to me, Myoui Mina? 

Why you make me feel things that I never felt before? Why am I trembling? Why did I just get nervous? 

 

 

 

Dahyun blinks, erasing those thoughts and focuses on the script on her hand. 

 

 

Mina came back, with a drink on her hand, she speaks "I thought you're just gonna stand there and think of me, Dahyun.." she said with a chuckle before she chugged her drink.

 

 

"Hmm... nope, sorry for spacing out."

 

 

"No, you must really like to hug me, Dahyun.." Mina teased.

 

 

Dahyun laughs, pout appearing as she says, "Nooooo! I just forgot it, Mina unnie!"

 

 

Mina laughed, "Fine.... I don't get the Kim Dahyun's affection then..." Mina stares at Dahyun with a knowing smile that Dahyun thinks that it is something else, something that could be only witnessed by her, something that makes the Kim Dahyun unable to sleep on how beautiful and simple her smile is.... 

 

 

 

"It's not like that! T-There's no such thing!" Dahyun protested with her red tint cheeks. 

 

 

 

"Of course you do! I do have one!" Mina says proudly, but Dahyun's heart quickly sank as she heard her.

 

 

 

"Yeah? It probably my best----"

 

 

"My soon to be girlfriend..." 

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

"My girlfriend..." Mina says while staring straight into Dahyun's eyes. "I think.... you should have that kind of mindset, Dahyun..."

 

 

 

 

"I do have that kind of mindset, Mina unnie! I'll act really good as a girlfriend!"

 

 

 

"But not to me, it's not good, Dahyun."

 

 

"But I am just your friend here Mina unnie! Not your girlfriend... You are the one who supposed to act like my girlfriend." 

 

 

"But the first scene says here you thought I am Nayeon unnie, your girlfriend..." 

 

 

Dahyun could only deeply sighed, she cannot escape this, huh... There's no excuses to be not intimate with Myoui Mina.

 

 

 

 

 

"Alright....Shall we practice again, Mina unnie?" Dahyun could only croaked out, Mina just hummed and beam her signature smile that melts Kim Dahyun's heart, "Sure, make your heart ready for me then..."

 

 

 

______________________

 

 

Dahyun didn't sleep...

 

Of course, she didn't...

 

 

How can she sleep when the person she unexpectedly feels something different to was only room away from her? That she was sleeping on the Japanese beauty's sanctuary. Also the fact that they rehearsed sweet moments together stirring Dahyun's emotions so bad that it's all too brand new to her. She never feel attracted to anyone like this before... Myoui Mina is truly one of the kind girl.  

 

 

 

Very kind that the girl is very hospitable and overcaring for her well-being as she offers everything to her to feel comfortable staying here. 

 

 

'Do you wanna to eat, I can cook at this hour if you are hungry...'

 

 

'Then how bout hot choco? I heard you like them sweet...'

 

 

'You can use my bed, i'll take the couch. You are my guest...'

 

 

'You can freely get anything on my cabinet for pyajamas and I also got you some tootbrush and sanitary things if you need...'

 

 

'Is this alright with you? I can turn this to fan if you feel cold at this temperature?'

 

 

'I'm gonna change the bedsheets, it's not washed yet because been busy with the photoshoots and shooting so you can sleep comfortably...'

 

 

 

The last one takes too overboard that Dahyun had to stop the Japanese brunnete on her way to get the fabric. The girl just smiles apologetically, explained that she is just like this kind of person, she worries lot of things. 

 

 

But those times were'nt the only one that makes her not sleep at all... this one, the rehearsal part is the main culprit...

 

 

 

'Please hug me tighter...

 

Huh?

 

Hug me like you really love me, that you missed me too much and has only seen me just now, hug me more...'

 

 

Uhmmm....

 

 

Dahyun hugs her tighter from the back, engulfing the Japanese girl on her small embrace. 

 

 

 

"Seriously, how could you do this to Sana unnie? I know you can better than this Dahyun..."

 

 

 

"Uhmmm... I'm nervous..."

 

 

"Dahyun...."

 

 

 

"I don't know too why am I like this, maybe it's because first time.... first time hugging you close like this..."

 

 

 

Mina grabbed Dahyun's pale hands then she rub small circles on them.

 

 

"U-unnie, what are you doing?"

 

 

"Calming you down... It helps me whenever I rub my hands... We should be comfortable to each other seriously." Mina chuckles softly, making Dahyun almost faint.

 

 

 

WAHHHHH! THIS IS CRAZY! I'M GOING CRAZY!

 

 

"Feeling better?"

 

 

 

"Y-Yep, all good..."

 

 

"Dahyun, it's just me.. Mina.... we're just acting, okay?"

 

 

 

Oh, right. This is all an act....

 

 

 

Maybe I just like her character, not the actress.... not the real Myoui Mina, maybe the public Myoui Mina everyone loves... She's just being kind because we need to do good on this project...'

 

 

 

Dahyun thinks it is most likely true, if Mina did 'like' her, she could have just do it from the very beginning but she only show this side of her this time, when they were partnered... This is only a business, Kim Dahyun. 

 

 

 

"Ughhh... what should I do?" Dahyun asked internally as she stares at the ceilings, contemplating what to do next after waking up on Japanese beauty's apartment. 

 

 

 

Dahyun gets up, swinging her legs down to the floor, eyes looking around. She fell asleep in a room but who's room? She remembers that Mina have only one bed room then it hits her.... 

 

 

 

I'M SLEEPING ON MYOUI MINA'S ROOM!!!!!!

 

 

 

Dahyun's slips out of the bed, knees weak and scampering to get up... 

 

 

"Thank God she's not here to wake me up.." Dahyun grumbles while patting her pained . 

 

 

Her eyes travels over the interior of her room, she can say it's too simple and feminine to her liking. 

 

 

 

"I wonder if there is something surprising can be only found on this room but hmmm... nothing suspicious." Dahyun whispered out as walk around. She eyed the games stacked over on the big glass cabinet. Dahyun knows how much the Japanese beauty a game lover, heard from everyone else on how she's very good at it. She walks, sees tons of books and albums from the artists, probably mostly from their company. 

 

 

While going through on Mina's stuff, she notices a small sticky note on her desk table. She takes it out and read aloud the words inscribe on the paper.

 

 

 

1. Make her comfortable. (By talking to me more)

2. Befriend (By going on a hang out together)

3. Be the best person for her. (For advices, making her happy, able to make her smile, just be there all the times)

4. Show hints. (F.L.I.R.T)

5. Hmmm... confess? >~<

 

 

06/29/2013 Ketchup

 

 

 

"Is this like an objective or something?" Dahyun asked out loud. "This looks written long time ago but it is okay that I take this off?"

 

 

 

 

"Dahyun!!!"

 

 

"OH ! OH !" Dahyun hurriedly sticks the note on the table but it didn't.

 

 

"WOAH! WHAT THE F?! STICK! STICK! STICK!" Dahyun whispered harshly while slamming the note loudly on the tabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter