Wish 3 : Open Your Heart

The Lucky Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything happened after the party is kinda blurred to Dahyun because she can't stop thinking the way Mina acted towards her that night. She's still bothered... bothered the way she might upset the girl during the yoga, bothered the way how the two of them hugged each other while lying down, bothered the way Chaeyoung took her away from everyone else as if they have a whole different world between themselves again but the most bothering Dahyun was thinking for the whole week is about the way Mina answered 'it's you anyway' from the question she asked if there's someone else out there she needs to be careful of in terms of being her love interest in the series. Dahyun wants to think that it could be mean that Mina is not worried anything because she is known being professional towards her work like she doesn't get feelings towards her co-stars, Dahyun does want Mina to think that way... very badly...but how would she think about it when there's a gut feeling, that no... Mina doesn't meant like that... there's a hidden message from what she said.... it could be two or three hidden message that Mina wants to imply from what she said... It could be... 'it's you, anyway... Chaeyoungie trust you, you two are bestfriends...' or 'it's you, anyway...people knows you are into Sana more than anyone else' or just a freaking, 'it's you, anyway.... just you....'


You are the one who needs to be cautious on yourself... because it's you, anyway... it's you that is special to me so don't worry.... 

 

Dahyun wants to laugh her off with that thought. How dare she?! That's the least thing would happen between them. Mina and her? That is like a big big punch to the moon and as if she hits a jackpot in a lottery. Mina and her is impossible to happen... that is the fact. 

 

Dahyun needs to shake those thoughts off now because it's unhealthy for her because this day is the first day on set. The aim of the day was to go through publicity and media rules, which was basically "let's not ing spoil important things on the show to the media", Dahyun going through the script again because in a few minutes, Nayeon and her will start holding an interview about the series as the media wants a sneak peak and insights from the stars for this series. 

 


Dahyun was currently on his personal spinny chair, getting fussed over by three women, two touching her face and hair, while the third one went to get her clothes. 

 

"Your skin is in great condition, I'm impressed! Sometimes actress’ skin can be not really good because of all the makeup, but you are glowing! Do you have a routine? Because honey it's working!" Her makeup artist praised her.


Dahyun flashed her signature smile. Dahyun honestly love this kind of compliments.

 


"So soft! Such a shame we're going to be covering them with the makeup." She swooned while applying some cream on her face.

 


Her costumer designer's assistance came dashing back into the room with a coffee in her hand and a long plastic bag in the other.

 


"Here you go and your coffee as well, Kim..."

 

The rest of the cast were also getting assessed by their own team. Each of the casts had their own personal team, whose job was to organise their appearance for when they filmed.  Dahyun already loved her team, they were cool and nice and so far, easy to talk to. She wondered how the rest of the crew were going with theirs.

 


Speaking of others, a loud voice bombarded  come to the room, surprising Dahyun, "ARE YOU NOT DONE YET, DAHYUN-AH?! DIRECTORNIM WANTED US TO GO THERE AND ENTERTAIN THE MEDIA!"

 


"Okay, okay... Just finishing up, Nayeon unnie... Hold on..."

 


The older girl huffed and crosses her arms as she waits. Her look and Nayeon's are totally different to each other even they are wearing same, school uniforms. Dahyun could only blame it on her role that is messy, child-like and innocent meanwhile Nayeon have this superior, neat, ridiculously pretty look in her school uniform as her role is a school president who dresses well. 

 


"I have to admit that I like you looking like that, Dahyun.... It totally suits you..."

 

 

Dahyun doesn't know if she'll be glad or get angry about what Nayeon said. "Sure, Nayeon unnie.... I know you don't mean it...."

 

 


Nayeon shakes her head, denying "Really! I mean it! You look so cute! You look so huggable right now!"

 

 


"Uh-uh... Resist that gushing when we filmed later on..."

 

 

"I know! I know! Just saying! Don't be so cocky again, Kim..."

 

Dahyun chuckles. Even after very long time being partnered, Nayeon is still the same. Always fun to be with, very vocal to her feelings and knows how to differentiate between work and fun times. She's glad that Nayeon still cares for her dearly as they spent like three days together, rehearsing in every free time they get just to make sure they can rock this series better than before.

 

 

"Okay, I'm done. Let's go and show em how powerful we are, Nayeon unnie.." 

 

__________________________

 

(When we first met, you told me that I'm not your type... because I reminded you of His Highness and you're not into player looking guys.. I must have looked so awful that you managed to dismiss my appearance despite complete strangers. The great Sana-chan told me that I'm not her type after I righteously saved her life. Who wouldn't remember it?)

 

 

 

Who wouldn't remember this heart skipping moment from Time To Love delivered by one and only actress Kim Dahyun portraying as a princess who became this 'virtually perfect ideal guy' that everyone wishes to have that makes Dahyun roarily steps up at the peak in popularity among the celebrities at this time. 

 

 


Due to popularity, projects and offers thrown at her left and right for a year. Last month, she shockingly announced that she will take a hiatus in film industry as she wants to get rest and spend her time with family. But another news came out that she also took a main role and reuniting with the great actress Im Nayeon for a romcom series! 

 

Courtesy ; Gold Dust

(I want to do good things for you, to make you happy. I haven't been a good person, all my life.... I've done terrible things and I've only caused hurt.... and that's, that's not I want anymore... I don't want to be that...) 

 


Despite having a very conflicting popular roles, Dahyun and Nayeon makes a way and announces that they will be working together in a romcom series! Fans are very excited and looking forward about the plot and the dynamic between the two. The director reveals to be one of the director they got to work in their early years in their career so he also excited as everyone when he drops hints and updates about the series. So right now, we are here to have an exclusive interview and also have a sneak peak of Lucky! filming set and plot with our main stars of the series.

 

~

Everyone! Hello to the viewers of E-news Korea, I'm Park Seomin, your celebrity reporter and right now as you can see I'm outside and there's a school behind me, lots of people working on something because as of this moment we are luckily taking you to an exclusive sneak peak of the talked about upcoming series all these weeks and not only that! 

 

Dun~Dun~!

 

We are also luckily have an opportunity to have a talk with the main stars of 'LUCKY!' So
please welcome Kim Dahyun and Im Nayeon, everyone!!

 


*applauses bgm as the camera shoots them together*

 

Both of them smiles at the camera and said in sync, "One, two, three!" They bowed before they said, "Hello, E-viewers, we are 'Lucky' stars!" 

 

Nayeon make a flower pose, "I'm your girl, Nayeonnie!" Dahyun laughs at her unnie and proceeds to her greeting as she says, "Kim.Da.Hyun." making a peace sign beside on her eyes with her deathly eye smile that makes her look so annoyingly cute. The host burst out laughing towards the two.

 

 

"What was that?" He asked while laughing. Nayeon lowers her head while Dahyun covers her face using her hair because of embarrassment.

 

 

Dahyun straight up her seat and said, "That's the whole concept of our series..." Dahyun straightly answered in monotone voice, surprising the host.

 

 

"Woah! You changed fast! I bet director-nim just tells you that you need to act cute for that introduction."

 

The two nodded while laughing, agreeing. The camera went towards to their director's face, shaking his head with uneasy look.
 

 


"Okay! Just a heads-up, we're actually live right now so you might want to wave your fans who's watching this now, so greet them..."

 


"Hello~ It's been a while! We will enjoy the filming and don't go away! I love you all!" Nayeon beams at the camera with her wide smile. "Everyone! Please watch us and look forward to our series! I'll promise you it is a lot of fun, guys! Please eat your meals and take care yourself! Please be careful not to catch a cold! Warm yourselves with hot cofee! Thank you so much! I love you all!"

 


"Awww! Dahyunnie here is always worrying to her fans. They are truly lucky to have you as their role model and of course Nayeonnie as well!"

 


"Thank you..." Both of them said.

 

"Okay, first thing first, let's talk about the series itself. We know that the series will be shown soon. Actually this is your first day filming and you haven't done any scenes yet? Am I right?"

 

"Yes... This is our first camera exposure for today. Director-nim told us to have an interview first before we started the filming the scenes."

 


"Alright! Before we start on the questions, as you can see, I have this big bowl, there's fortune cookies inside of it. Fortune cookies meant to be lucky, right? When you eat it, there will be questions that our team made and also to your fans all over the world as we requested them to leave a question about you two and for the series as well so that's how we gonna conduct this exclusive interview.  So pick one and eat."

 


"We understand." Dahyun answered with her charming smile.They both pick a fortune cookie, they eat at the same time. They got their folded paper, not opening it yet.

 

"Nayeon's turn first? Could you read us the question please?" Nayeon nodded and proceeds unfolding her paper.

 

 


"LUCKY is ______' please describe Lucky in one word..." Nayeon read out before she sits up straight and ponders a bit. 

 


 "LUCKY is.... diabetes?"

 


"Awwwwww!!!!" The host bolt up in his seat, cooing so hard. Dahyun laughs at the reaction and comments, "That's the best description, Nayeon unnie. Good Job!"

 

 

"Could you please elaborate that one, Nayeon-shi?"

 


"Ah yes... Lucky is diabetes because it is so sweet story but at the same time its deadly.... That's it..." Nayeon grins widely before she faced the host.

 


"Is deadly means it's too much sweetness or it could be the other way?" The host asked in curiosity.

 


"Find out by watching our series!!!" Dahyun beams loudly.

 


The host laughed, "Okay, okay... That's a kinda too much spoiler, I think that's more than enough so Dahyun, what question you got?"

 


Dahyun clears before she unrolled the paper. She read it out loud, "Who do you think is the character in your series you personally love and wanted to steal?"

 

"Uh.... can we discuss this one? We haven't revealed the other casts yet..." Dahyun smiles nervously while checking to her director. 

 

 

"The director allowed this question though you can just described about the character you choose... and not named them...."

 


"Oh okay, that will be fine..." Dahyun hums as she thinks all the casts' roles in the series. Her mind directly go to a certain Japanese beauty because one of her reason why she can't take that specific one off her mind because she read all over the script and she can't help to fall in love to that kind of role she will be acting. 

 

 

"I-I think... I like... this character... only the character, huh! Just only her character! I mean is... that I could describe about her character is very warm person! I personally love that kind of character! Based on the script, since we haven't film anything yet,  she knows my character well.... She simply loves me as I am.... like no reason at all...... She's too good for this world..."

 


"Isn't that Nayeon's role? It's like it is a love interest, Dahyun..." The host guessed but Dahyun shakes her head quick not because what he just said but it's only because she spoils the character or much to say, their another hidden lead character, her second partner....Myoui Mina...

 

"Maybe, maybe not? It could be my character...." Dahyun tries but Nayeon is a betrayal as she laughs meaningfully as she says, "That is so lame... That's neither our characters, just let you know guys..."

 


"UNNIE!!!!" Dahyun yells, Nayeon laughs loudly, the host looks at them amusingly with a laugh as he jokingly says, "This is a real proof that Dahyun and Nayeon is in good terms, everyone! This is their dynamic!"

 

Everyone buzzed in laughter with this duo. With rumors flying that Nayeon has been treating Dahyun bad, they know it's really ridiculous thing that they ever heard.

 

"Okay! Okay! We don't have any much time left so pick again!"

 


Both girls picked another fortune cookies, Nayeon opened hers, not eating as she read the next question for her.

 

"Please reveal a fun story behind the making of the series!" Nayeon sits back and forth as she thinks about it. She settles to something interesting that can make everyone shock, "Fun story? There's nothing much as we didn't do the filming yet but there is something interesting about the making of this series though...." Nayeon looks in other direction as she faced directornim and asked, "Is it okay to reveal about the cast process?"

 

The director just give her a thumbs-up, giving an okay sign as she can go on and tell.

 

"The cast process is quite unique... It's easy and director-nim is really kind towards us two.... Since I think you knew all he's one of the first director we worked with... he rewarded us into choosing a cast that we think could fit into that character..."

 

"Oooohhhhh~"


"Yes, our director-nim is really cool like that! He just ask and tell like who do you want to be friends on this? Who do you want to be your enemy? And etc... For Dahyunnie..." Nayeon faced the younger girl with a teasing smile.

 


Inside Dahyun's mind, a siren blasting and screaming 'DANGER' in Nayeon's playful eyes. She needs to stop this whatever Nayeon planning to say for her sake and poor heart.

 


The host's eyes glint in excitement, "How about her?"


"For Dahyunnie, she was asked by a really strange question and she answered with the most unexpected answer..." Nayeon reveals, Dahyun is already hyperventilating.

 

 

"Can we know the question? Is it about the character?"

 

 

"Yes, she is! The question is------"

 


Dahyun stands and shouted, "Cut! Cut! Cut!TMI! TMI! TMI!" 

 


Everyone laughs in the filming set, finding Dahyun cute. She walks around while doing the cut sign. She huffily said, "That's too much! Too muchhh!!! The public must not know about that!"

 


"But it's the most interesting part! Did you know that she actually go to----"

 

"Enough! Can we have a break?! I need to talk with Nayeon unnie first regarding on this..." Dahyun half-kidding said, she actually wants to tape the older girl's mouth for revealing this too early.

 

 

"Okay, let's just forget it! It might be the cause of not doing the series anymore in that case! We don't want that, right?" The host proceeded and offers the bowl to Dahyun as she takes one cookie and opened it.

 

 

"What lesson or the thing that you learned from this series that you can apply in real life?" Dahyun ended the sentence with a uncertain tone.

 


"Lesson? Uhmm... We haven't know the whole story since we just got the first part scripts but the director already tell us the twists and the main ideas of 'Lucky'...

so I'll just go with one thing that I have noticed from the storyline..."

 

Dahyun stops when she notice someone emerges from the staffs watching them. Her breathe hitch at the sight of Myoui Mina, standing not very too far, watching them in solemn expression. Her eyes shifted over to meet hers. Dahyun's eyes widened and she looked away quickly as the creeping blush spread over her cheeks. Dahyun avert her gaze anywhere but her and she pretends clearing to continue what she's about to say, not that because she get suddenly nervous and she needs to calm her nerves down.

 


"Oh... I just saw someone behind. She's watching us. Mayhaps she's also a cast?" The host suddenly chirped, he must seen Mina too. 

 

"Yes, she is...." Nayeon answers with a knowing chuckle, sending Dahyun on edge.

 


"So again? Where are we? I got distracted by her... Oh right! Dahyun, you forgot to answer the question! You got distracted too, am I right?!" The host grins, Dahyun just fight off those stupid blush all over her cheeks as she admits, "Yes, I am..."

 

Nayeon freaking squeals in obvious giddy right in front of the camera for witnessing her two co-stars being too cute. The host weirdly looking at them but nonetheless do his job as he says, "Go back to our question.... What's the lesson?"

 


"Lucky is a type of series you will thought is just all about cutesy, fun and fluffy story but when you take it in deeper understanding.... It does have a lesson that telling us so subtlety... You'll learn that when is there one thing that we don't value or care enough, when it's gone.... you'll realize the worth of that thing... could be a person, moments and everything... once we don't appreciate it enough, you'll regret it in the end... It's one of the lesson you'll learn throughout the series... so please anticipate it!" Dahyun smiles brightly at the camera while waving her hands.

 


"Now the we already ended this first ever exclusive interview with our Lucky lead casts, we hope that everything goes well with your filming and production. We'll also wishing for this series' success! Thank you so much for giving us your time and privilege to conduct this prior to your filming. We are very excited to watch this series! Please give an applause to them, everyone!!"

 


"Thank you so much for having us!" Nayeon cooed while clapping her hands then they both bowed towards to the host and also in front of the camera.

 


"Before we go, we just wanted to know when will the next cast reveal or any announcement to make from this series?" 

 

 

"Uhmmm.... We'll do next cast reveal after we finish filming our pilot episode so we are not sure when but we'll just drop it guys so you all be shock..." Dahyun answers.

 

 

"Okay! We'll just waiting and cheer for you two! Again, this is E-news Korea, I'm Park Seomin! Till we see each other again next week for more showbiz gossips and updates! Bye!!!"

 

 


"CUTTTTTTT!!!" The show's director yelled and everyone stood and give everyone bow. 

 

The series' partner bowed each and everyone in the crew in gratitude. In the midst of doing that, Dahyun felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around and sees the host grinning at her as he said, "That's really a great time, Dahyun... Our show ratings hike up as number one when you did the TMI thing and I have to thank Nayeon for that interesting story...."

 

"Oh, it's just I was surprised that she had to reveal it...." Dahyun answers while rubbing the back of her head.

 

"But... I noticed something else..." 

 

Dahyun's heart fully stop to function when he looks at Dahyun like he knows something Dahyun should have to taken care of. "What is it?"


"Earlier.... Myoui Mina made appearance at the back, you stopped... like for so many minutes...that I have to cover you up.... I don't want to be so nosy but is there something else going on between you two? Nayeon's squeal confirmed my assumptions..."

 


"W-What? What are you saying? I-I was just thinking an answer! Don't be ridiculous!" Dahyun playfully pushes him, wishing that he would believe her. 

 

"Alright! Alright! I won't push you to tell me! Don't worry, even I'm part of the media, I don't tell something very private and against of your liking...  I just find it very suspicious..."

 


"Don't worry, if there's something going on between us... I could only tell you that we're both awkward to each other and that's it... I appreciate your concern, Seomin-shi..." Dahyun pats his back reassuringly with a smile before she walks away, not feeling to have little chats and say goodbye with the show's crew. She proceeds back to her room and decided to have a re-touch her make-up before Director-nim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter