Chapter 2

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The silence makes Chanyeol nervous. Both parties remain mum as they do not know what to say. Dad nowhere to seen.

 

“Omonim, I’ve to go. See you tomorrow. Bye omonim” said Baekhyun hastily as he grab his bag and hurry to the door without looking at the latter.

 

Chanyeol remain his spot and sigh heavily. “ What are doing here,Chanyeol? I thought you did’nt remember your birthplace” said his mom coldly.

 

“i’ve have one week holiday so I decided to visit mum and dad. It’s been five years I left this house”

 

“ I baked cookies with Baekhy, I mean my friend. Do you want some?”

 

“ Maybe later, mom. I want to take a nap. My body aches like hell.” said Chanyeol as he grab his luggage and walk to his room.

 

His knees feel weaken and turn to jelly as he enter his room. He sink in the aged bed and thousand of thoughts keep his mind wander. He slip his hand in his jean’s pocket and take out his handphone.

 

 

 

                                              Chanyeol

 

Noona,are you busy rn?

 

Noona

 

No,I have 1 hour break

 

Why  (0o0 ; )

 

Chanyeol

 

I met him just now

 

I don’t know what to say ,noona  ~( >_<~)

 

Noona

So you just left him like years before and talk to me like I have a resolution

 

What a brat donsaeng  (¬_¬)

Chanyeol

 

No, he just left after seeing me

 

Noona help me (T Δ T)

 

Noona

 

Don’t aegyo me

 

Your aegyo don’t affect me at all

 

Try approach him slowly and win his heart back

 

Like you used to do it before

 

Chanyeol

 

Okay I try

 

Pray for me big sis

 

Noona

 

You can do it Chan!

 

 

Yawning,Chanyeol lock his phone,the brightness disappearing from the gadget. Placing the electronic device on the nightstand,he sighed and closed his droopy eyes. A snore can be hear throughout the room few minutes later. His long limbs tangle around the comforter trying to seek warmth.

 

ɷ

 

“ Chanyeol, wake up! Wake up before I throw water on your handsome face”

 

“ Five minutes more mom” Chanyeol mutter as his eyes still close tightly

 

“ Son,It’s already 6 in evening.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter