Chapter 5

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun

Are you coming now?

Chanyeol

Yeah

Give me 10 minutes

Sehun

Me and Jongin just arrive

We’re so freaking hungry

If you late,say goodbye to your spaghetti carbonara

Chanyeol

Wait for me you, little idiot

 

They both agree to meet at 2 o’clock at Sehun’s favouite French restaurant for lunch and hangout but Chanyeol seems late as he woke up late in the morning. Chanyeol opens the restaurant’s door and finds his friends waving at him to indicate their spots.

 

“ Right here,Chanyeol” Jongin waves cheerfully as he recognizes his friend coming from the door.

 

“ Yeah, I see you. Your tanned skin makes you outshine”

 

Jongin pout grumpily at the remark. He knows his skin colour is his complex but it does makes him different than others,according to his husband.

 

Chanyeol takes a seat beside Sehun which is in front of Jongin. They chats until the meals arrive.

 

“ You know, at first Kyungsoo does not allow me to have lunch with you and wants to lock up me in our room” Jongin said while munching his meatball. “ But I use my aegyo to persuade him.”

 

“ Are you living with him now”

 

“ Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and I are married two years ago. He is Kim Kyungsoo now”. Jongin stares at Chanyeol in disbelief

 

“ Oh, why I didn’t know about that?”

 

“ I even sent our wedding’s invitation to New York”

 

Chanyeol keeps mum. Noticing the heavy tension, Sehun breaks the silence. “ Why don’t we order dessert. I’ve been craving for sweets. I want chocolate cake. Chanyeol, Jongin what do you want?”

 

Jongin shakes his head.

 

“ I’m sorry Jongin. I think I misplaced your invitation card. I’m sorry again for both of you. I regret can’t see your cherished big day.”

 

“ It’s not a big deal. Now you come back. It’s important right now.” Jongin said with a thin smile.

 

“ Thanks,buddy”

ɷ

Flashback

 

Befriend with Baekhyun is an easy thing cause Baekhyun is an easygoing person. It took one day for Chanyeol to friend with Baekhyun as they team up for English assignment. Chanyeol was very ecstatic when the teacher paired him with his high school crush. Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter