Chapter 6

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Okay,just this time” Baekhyun mutters. He curses his mind that tries to sided with Chanyeol and betray the owner. “ What do you want talk about?”

“ What Baekbeom hyung tell me about your miscarriage” asks Chanyeol carefully.

“ I didn’t find out that I was pregnant until a couple weeks after our wedding day. What was supposed to be our wedding day.” Baekhyun emphasizes the last sentence. “ I was so angry and humiliated after you just walked out on me,and yet somehow, I mustered all of the strength that I had left…. I called to tell you I was pregnant. Of course,it went straight to your voicemail. I left you some long message,begging you to call me back. Somehow I don’t want my child born without his father. And I promised myself that if you didn’t have decency to call me back to find out what was so important that I had to tell you…. I was never contact you again. Because my child and I,we deserved better.”

 

Chanyeol keeps mums as lot of thoughts is playing in his mind. He does not have courage to defend himself which basically the faults is entirely lies on him.

 

“ After two months pregnant, I lost my baby. Doctor said my womb is weak,cannot bear my baby in it due to stress and nutrient deficiency.” Baekhyun starts to sobbing,reminisces his baby’s loss. “ And then one day, I was found unconscious in the toilet with so much blood flowing from my body. Luckily,your mom found me and sent me to the nearest hospital and I found out that my baby cannot make it.”

 

Tears keeps flowing from Baekhyun’s eyes. Chanyeol takes another step and engulfs Baekhyun’s petite body into his warmth body. He rubs his ex fiancee’s back to ease the sadness and grief towards their unborn child. Baekhyun does not have energy to detest Chanyeol’s hug and accept it. He misses this warmth hug that console him whenever he feel sad or prevent himself from cold weather.

 

Baekhyun untangles himself from Chanyeol’s body and straightened his shirt. Chanyeol clears throat as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter