Chapter 4

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them gasped at the same time. Baekhyun panics as he does not expect this to come. He looks at his wrist watch showing the time is 2pm. The time that his daughter will come home from her kindergarten. Usually Kyungsoo,his bestfriend will take her to coffee shop for lunch.

 

“ Hey sweetie.” Baekhyun tries hard to cover his stuttering. He then pinches softly her daughter’s cheeks. “ How’s your day?”

 

“ It’s fine. Nothing special”

 

“ Hello Chanyeol” said Kyungsoo coldly.

 

“Kyungsoo”

 

“ You know, Uncle Kyungsoo will take you to diner for lunch.” Baekhyun said to his daughter.

 

“ Yeah, I will get you chicken soup,your favourite.” Kyungsoo said while eyeing the tall man beside Baekhyun.

 

“ Yeay uncle will treat me chicken soup.”she exclaims joyfully.

 

“ Come on guys,let’s go”claim Kyungsoo hurriedly.

 

“ Hey I know you. You’re that country star my papa watched in tv sometimes” said the girl, completely ignoring Kyungsoo.

 

“ I mean I just sometimes have the tv on…sometimes” claims Baekhyun,interrupting his daughter.

 

“ Not really my cup of tea,no offense.” said the little girl.

 

“ None taken. I’m urm your friend of your papa’s. Chanyeol.”

 

“ Byul”

 

“ B-Byul? T-that’s a really pretty name.”

 

“ Okay cupcake, why don’t you going with uncle,okay? And I will come up and meet you--” before Baekhyun finishes his sentence, Chanyeol interrupting him

 

“ Just one little minute. How old are you,Byul?

 

“ I much smaller than my peers but I’m five” said Byul with goofy smile on her face.

 

“ Okay. Lunch time,let’s go” Kyungsoo take Byul’s hand to save the mood.

 

“ Bye papa! Nice to meet you,Chanyeol!”

 

As they exit the door, Baekhyun heaves a sigh. He then grabs the nearest water to relieve the sore throat.

 

“ Five,huh?”

 

“ Before you speculates anything,it’s not yours, Chanyeol.” said Baekhyun firmly.

 

“ So who’s she? Your daughter?”

 

“ Yes”

 

Chanyeol gasps at the remarks. He thought Byul is his daughter as the girl is five years old. Guess Baekhyun is married to another man and completely forgets about him.

 

“ But not my own daughter. My hyung’s” Baekhyun continues his sentenc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter