Chapter 7

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I’m his boyfriend” Jongdae spurts. He giggles as saying the powerful sentences that knock Chanyeol up. Both the latter dumbstruck,do not believe what Jongdae said. Seeing Chanyeol loss of words, Baekhyun tries to fix the situation.

 

“ H-He’s my friend” Baekhyun said.

“ Your face is so funny. Yeah I’m his friend. Not in romantic way” He laugh seeing the latter’s face.

 

Chanyeol sighs in relief. But friend does not stare like that. The stare when you see your crush or boyfriend. The stare that Chanyeol see Baekhyun during their highschool.

 

“ Chanyeol, I need to close my shop. See you tomorrow”

“ Yeah, see you then. Bye Baekhyun , Jongdae”

 

Chanyeol exits the shop with heavy burden seeing his ex-fiancee with someone else,punctually someone that has something towards Baekhyun.

 

“ What do you talk about?” Jongdae ask.

“ Nothing.”

“ Baek, I know you. He wants you back,right?”

“ No. We just sort things out. That’s it.” Baekhyun takes the damp cloth and wipes the dirty counter,try to avoid another question

“ Okay, if you insist” Jongdae half-believe what his friend said.

 

After twenty minutes, they finish close the shop and heading to restaurant for their planned dinner.

 

He and Jongdae has been friends in five years, right after the ruined wedding day. Jongdae is new to town and lives beside Baekhyun’s house. They became clicked as they have the same personalities. Easygoing and open-minded. Jongdae is a decent man that also have a terrible break up before he moved to Baekhyun’s hometown. They shared the same pain together. Jongdae is a mechanic that has workshop near the town that he bought from his close friend.

 

Everyone knows Jongdae has a thing towards Baekhyun except Baekhyun because he is little dense in relationship. He tries to pursue their relationship into more serious but Jongdae fears the consequences. He treasures his friendship as Baekhyun helped him a lot especially when he was heartbroken. But now, he become restless when Chanyeol come to town. He knows Baekhyun still loving him.

 

“ What do you do tomorrow with him?”

“ He just want to pick me up from work.” He skips the surprise part. He knows Jongdae is not fond of Chanyeol.

“ Are you trying to be nice with him after all he had done to you?”

“ Jongdae,no. I don’t agree with him yet. I just-- I just wanna sort things between us. That’s all.”

“ Okay. I trust you. I just want the best for my best buddy.” Jongdae said with unreadable expression portrays on his face. Buddy. Is that all happen between them? He become dispirits when thinking what will happen between them.

“ What’s with the long face,Dae?”

“ No,it just my customers. I had a bad day today.” He fakes a giggle trying to cover his scheme.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter