Final

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The picture in front of him is splendid as it took times to decorate it. It is candle light dinner,as Baekhyun expected, with white roses scattered on the ground,finishing the surprise.

 

“ It’s breathtaking,Yeol” he smiles softly.

 

“ I know,baby. There’s more after this. Just wait.” He then grabs his hands to the table for dinner. Th food are good as they are Baekhyun’s favourite ones. Steak with mushroom salad and red wine.

 

“ It’s delicious,Chanyeol.”

 

“ Yeah, I order at my favourite restaurant.” He pours some wine into the glasses. After the dinner, he takes Baekhyun’s hands and show him to the farthest side of rooftop.

 

“ It’s nice,right?” Chanyeol asks as he stares at the night vies that surrounds y the shining stars.

 

“ Yeah. So Chanyeol,why this place after all?”

 

“ It’s just the place that I confess to you to be my boyfriend even though you rejected at first.”

 

“ It’s true. When I reject you, i felt I’m insecure about me and this relationship. But it’s not true,right?”

 

“ Yeah, but I felt delighted when you say yes then.” He smiles. “ Look Baekhyun, I know you feel insecure about our relationship and it took time for me to arrange this dinner. But believe me. I need to arrange something so that we will achieve our targets,which is happiness.”

 

“Sorry about that. It’s also my fault that i want this relationship slow and steady.”

 

Chanyeol suddenly kneels down in front of Baekhyun. “ If i begin to tell you how terrible i feel for what i did to you,my apology will run into days,weeks and months. To cut a long short, I’m really sorry. I took for granted,all our smiles,laughs and memories. I’ll promise I’ll never do it again because they mean the world to me. I’m sorry. I feel ashamed that i broke your trust. I know,what I had done is unjust. But i promise I’ll never let our love rust. I’m not perfect,I make mistakes, I hurt you. But when I say sorry, I mean it. Trust me. Byun Baekhyun, I’m in love with you. I wish i could turn back the clock and I’d find you sooner and love you longer. The first time i saw you at high school, my heart whispered ‘That’s the one’. and my heart can’t tell lies.”

 

After the cue, a little girl,dresses in white gown with ribbon in the back and a pair of red shoes,comes with a bouquet of red roses. Byul then hands the flowers to Chanyeol. As Chanyeol hands the bouquet to his boyfriend, Byul confesses, “ Daddy,will you marry dada?”

 

His confession struck his heart as he is longing for that. One,two,three and then five drops of tears brims his cheeks.

 

“ Baek,don’t cry.”

 

“ Yes,Chanyeol. YES!” He spurts the answer while crying in happiness.

 

The,without any seconds, fireworks lights, as Chanyeol expects. Both Jongin and Kyungsoo ignite the firework like they planned. Then both of them come to rooftop to celebrate the festive moments.

 

Chanyeol then cupped his red cheeks and captures his now-fiancee’s luscious lips. Baekhyun’s lips are frozen because of the cold. Chanyeol grabs his waist tighter and pulled him closer to his chest. What started a simple peck,become something passionate.

 

ɷ

 

 

“ Where’s him” Chanyeol panic as he was told by Jongin that his groom is missing. Beads of sweat lingers at the forehead.

 

“ Calm down,buddy. I’m pretty sure Kyungsoo will find him.” Sehun said.

 

“ Yeah. Kyungsoo will go find him.” Jongin assures.

 

Chanyeol sit down in a chair to calm his nerves. There’s only thirty minutes before their wedding. He wears his best black suit,tailored by a well-known tailor at town.

 

“ How’s he” Jongin calls his husband,standing outside the room to not let Chanyeol hears their conversation.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter