Chapter 1

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback , May 2006

 

A small, petite boy with fluffy brown hair dashed from his house to get to school on time. It is supposed to be a one fine day for his first entry to his new school. He had to go to teacher’s room to know his first class. Albeit he did not realised he has been stumbled with a tall student at the corridor as his mind preoccupied with many thoughts.

 

“Sorry” Baekhyun mutter in breath and left the boy in dazed. ‘’ What the hell” Chanyeol cursed as his shirt crumpled from the fall. He peeked the small’s face. A feminine and delicate features,button nose with milky-white skin. He nearly ogled and his heart thump very fast. ‘’Is this how people said met your first love at the first sight” Chanyeol rubbed his school uniform underneath his heart to calm the heartbeat.

 

“What are you doing down there,Chanyeol” said his bestfriend for three years,Sehun.

 

‘’I just stumbled with someone. Silly me”

 

‘’Let’s go. Teacher Han must be waiting for us”

 

ɷ

 

Back at the classroom, Teacher Han enter the class with a student trailed behind her. Chanyeol did not notice yet as he kept reminisced the moments ago at his seat.

 

“ Students,meet you new transfer student” Teacher Han spoke calmly.

 

“ Hello,my name is Byun Baekhyun. Let’s get along this semester” Baekhyun smile sheepishly at the students

 

A delicate and soft voice lingered at Chanyeol’s ears. He gawked and his mouth seemed to open widely as he realised the boy. “God,even his voice seems perfect” He did not realised he has been staring at the boy for quite time. Baekhyun seemed to notice the stare and feel uncomfortably as he fidget f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter