13.

Through your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 13 •°*”˜.•°*”˜
_________________________________________________

◉●❀●◉

 

Chaeyeon is in the kitchen making herself a cup of coffee. She wakes up feeling noticeably less nervous than she was. Talking to Sakura last night somehow settled her nerves and she is calmer. She takes the first sip from her coffee and exhales in relief, smiling as she feels it travel down to her stomach, doing its work as she feels more awake.

 

 

Satisfied with her coffee, she was just about to open the fridge to look for something to cook, when she sees a disheveled Eunbi coming out of her room. Chaeyeon immediately takes a glass from the cabinet while simultaneously reaching for the Advil she prepared, putting both in front of Eunbi, just as the girl sits down.

 

 

Eunbi does not look up, busy massaging her head with her hands, as Chaeyeon quietly pours water into the glass.

 

 

“Morning Unnie,” she greets her.

 

 

Eunbi grunts in response making Chaeyeon chuckle.

 

 

The girl then goes back to what she was going to do, opening the fridge scanning the contents inside. She sees a pack of bacon on the chiller and then turns to Eunbi,  “Do you want pancakes and bacon?”

 

 

“That sounds heavenly.” Eunbi answers after downing the Advil in one swoop.

 

 

“Okay, it’ll be ready in a bit.” Chaeyeon says as she grabs the ingredients for the pancakes.

 

 

It takes her a few more rubs before Eunbi finally raises her head to look at Chaeyeon who was busy preparing the batter for the pancakes, “Remind me never to drink that much again.” She says.

 

 

“I got you unnie.” Chaeyeon replies, giving her an okay sign. “The pancakes will be ready in a minute.”

 

 

Eunbi rests her cheek on her palm as she continues to stare at Chaeyeon. “Not that I’m not grateful, but aren’t you going to be late?”

 

 

“Oh, I still have an hour.” Chaeyeon informs her while she places the batter on the pan.

 

 

Eunbi’s eyes widen as she looks at the wall clock, “What the hell. Why am I up early?”

 

 

Chaeyeon turns around ready to answer when a notification on her phone that was left on the table catches her attention,

 

 

Eunbi was not fast enough to see who it was from but notes as her eyes light up and a smile immediately appears on Chaeyeon’s face, growing as the girl reads the message. Eunbi’s curiosity grows as she continues to stare at the girl who looked like the sun had just risen on her face. Chaeyeon looks up at her, feeling Eunbi’s intense gaze. The older opens only to close it and shake her head, “I got something to say but the head is hurting... give me food.”

 

 

Chaeyeon laughs in response; grateful that her unnie does not push her. Smile permanently etched as she puts the phone in her pocket and continued to cook, still feeling giddy at what she had read,

 

 

Here’s the picture you wanted. Good morning Chae.
Can’t believe I’m awake this early, you know I hate Yena right?
Saku Chan

 

 

◉●❀●◉

 

 

After making sure that Eunbi gets enough food, telling her to call if she needs her which Eunbi only manages to nod in reply, then watching her unnie lumber back to her room; Chaeyeon finally leaves for her first day of work. Her nerves have been calm since she woke up all because of one person and that person has been texting her all morning.

 

 

“I want to go to Jeju too, Saku chan.”

 

 

“Let’s go together next time. No Yena of course.”

 

 

Chaeyeon laughs. The model really knows how to make her feel better, that she didn’t notice that she had arrived.

 

 

Thus, Sakura’s effect only lasted until she reaches her destination. Because once Chaeyeon sees the building from afar her nerves started acting up again. She looks down at her phone, about to contact the model, but seeing their last conversation, Sakura had mentioned that she’ll be starting her shoot and will not be able to reply, Chaeyeon felt a little bit panicked.

 

 

But, for some reason, as if Sakura had known, her phone vibrates on her hand.

 

 

“You can do it. I’lll text you later”

 

 

Chaeyeon smiles as she takes a deep breath. “Alright, let’s do this.”

 

 

As soon as Chaeyeon steps inside, she is immediately entranced by what she sees. The first thing she notices is the amount of windows, providing natural light that Chaeyeon absolutely loves. Being a photographer who mostly takes outdoor photos, mother nature is Chaeyeon’s best friend, and this studio clearly provides that.

 

 

She smiles as her eyes continues to scour the place, smiling as she sees how truly great the set up is. Way better than at her previous job. (her boss never did clean up a lot). The one at Chaewon’s uncle wasn’t bad but it didn’t have a lot of windows for the natural light she loves to use.

 

 

Her hands play at the camera, itching to use it. She had a thought that she wanted to take Sakura’s picture here, how it would definitely be great. But then, her breath hitches when her eyes catch one of the most beautiful women, she has ever set her eyes on.

 

 

Just that, as if she was hypnotized, her hands immediately grabs for her camera and started to adjust the settings, angling it to get the best natural light coming from one of the windows, cascading against the woman’s beautiful brown locks. But before she could take a picture, the woman talks,

 

 

“Should I do a pose for you?” the woman says as she turns to Chaeyeon, with an amused expression.

 

 

“I—I’m sorry! I…” Chaeyeon was visibly stunned, taking a step back.

 

 

But the girl does not seemed bothered, and started posing for Chaeyeon, who was still stunned in place.

 

 

“Come one then.” Says the woman, urging Chaeyeon to move.

 

 

Chaeyeon takes another beat as she positions her camera and finally takes the picture.

 

 

After, the woman strides over as Chaeyeon is rooted in place. She gestures for the camera to check the picture, examining it closely that it makes Chaeyeon nervous. This woman could be one of the models for a shoot and she wanted to at least show her skills.

 

 

The woman was quiet and Chaeyeon grows anxious that she could feel like fainting, “Not bad. You’re good.”

 

 

Chaeyeon opens to thank her but another woman appears behind one of the doors,

 

 

“Boss. I’ve confirmed the time and we are set to go in about 2 hours.”

 

 

“Oh, thanks Wendy ah.”

 

 

The girl called Wendy merely nods and disappears behind the door again.

 

 

If Chaeyeon’s jaw could drop on to the floor, it would’ve with how surprised she was. “Boss? So, you are Ms. Im?”

 

 

The woman turns to her and smirks, “You must be Ms. Lee then?”

 

 

Chaeyeon immediately bows down 90 degrees and says in an almost high pitch robotic tone, “Hello Good morning, My name is Lee Chaeyeon.” she says

 

 

The woman blinks then chuckles and Chaeyeon thought how heavenly that sounded, “Hey now, don’t be so formal. Just call me unnie.”

 

 

Chaeyeon was still speechless, not knowing what to say. Yoona walks over, resting a hand on her shoulder, “Don’t worry about it. I’m not like Nako.”

 

 

Chaeyeon’s eyes widen, “I thought you were a model.” trying to explain that she didn’t impy anything.

 

 

“Why thank you. Are you flirting with me?” Yoona asks, voice laced with mischief,  “Nako did not tell me you were cute.”

 

 

“I…. Ms. Yabuki…” Chaeyeon was confused, the way Ms. Yabuki had described Ms. Im was completely different than what she is seeing right now.

 

 

“You can relax. That girl really likes to scare the new hire. Pretty sure, she told you I’m such a strict boss or whatnot, right?”

 

 

Chaeyeon gulps, “She may have said some things...”

 

 

Yoona rolls her eyes, but gives Chaeyeon a reassuring smile, “Don’t worry. That girl likes to exaggerate” she assures, “So Chaeyeon ssi, I hope you’re able to handle standing for long periods of time.”

 

 

Chaeyeon nods and opens to ask what they were going to do, but somehow the expression on Ms Im’s face stops her. The way her tone immediately changed, the subtleness of it, was apparent enough for Chaeyeon to not question her.

 

 

Chaeyeon was about to put her camera away into her bag, when Yoona stops her. “Hey, hold on to that. What will you be using if you’re putting that away.”

 

 

Chaeyeon blinks, as she processes what her boss is saying, “You mean…I can use my camera…?”

 

 

Yoona gives her a curious look, she could clearly see that the girl was serious, Yoona thinks there must’ve been something that happened for Chaeyeon to react like that.

 

 

“Yeah. You will be my Junior photographer.”

 

 

Yoona does not fail to see as a smile forms on the girl’s lips almost instantly, “I’ll do my best Ms. Im!”

 

 

Yoona seemed satisfied that she made the girl smile, “Hahaha I told you not to call me that.”

 

 

“Ah... de, Yoona unnie.” Chaeyeon says shyly.

 

 

“Good. Now let’s take some pictures.”

 

◉●❀●◉

 

 

Chaeyeon didn’t know how big the event was. All she knew was that it was for some ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter