Epilogue1

😀😀😀

The Beginning of Rosekook
Truth Or Dare 01/02


"Truth or dare?" Chaeyoung handed Jungkook a small pebble in a heart shape.

"Of course it's a dare, duh! What should I do?"

"Give me your motorbike key"

"But you can't even ride a bike, Chaeng"

That evening, 18 years old Chaeyoung and Jungkook just finished their additional tutoring. Chaeyoung at history and the only way she could overcome her annoyance was only with spending the rest of her Saturday evening time with Jungkook, her best friend.

One day, they found a cute heart shape pebble near to the Han riverbank, and since then, whoever has that pebble would be the one who challenged the other. But they mostly did the challenge together and they didn't even know where that pebble could possibly lead them in the future.

Dozens of challenges have been done and none of it was a truth, it probably will destroy their pride if they chose a truth. The truth is only for the loser, right?

"Are you serious we're going to Han river at this hour?"

"Why? Are you afraid little kookie?" With an arched brow, she left him to the riverbank.

He has a feeling what kind of a stupid dare that she would give. She looked around and after she found no one around them, a satisfied smile spread on her lips and it looked really scary on his eyes.

The young Chaeyoung was a very free spirit girl, she was the kind of person who didn't give a with what people will say as long as she didn't hurt other people.

"I dare you to stay in the water for 10 seconds"

"Ya! Are you crazy? It's still spring, it's still cold, Chaeng. Do you want me to freeze?"

"So you're afraid, huh?"

"I'm not afraid, but it's just too crazy"

"That's a synonym of afraid, Kook! Remember if you failed the challenge 3 times, you have to wear a hot pink skirt to school"

"Yaaa!!! How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not-"

Jungkook couldn't even finish his words when Chaeyoung suddenly took off her uniform, let her body exposed with her undergarments only.

He widened his eyes. It wasn't a new thing for him to see her almost like that, he saw her in a bikini way too often than he saw her in the library. But what shocked him was her bravery to take her clothes off in the public area like that.

"Are you crazy? What if someone sees you?" He tried his best to hide Chaeyoung's body behind him. He was beyond terrified if someone saw her in that kind of clothes. Well, almost unclothed, it's only if her undergarments were enough to be categorized as clothes though.

She started to his shirt when Jungkook still looked around, she didn't give a of her surrounding, she just wanted to release her stress out with that.

She started to run to the river and shouted like a crazy woman. "Jungkook is a coward. It's 1-0 if you're not coming into the water!"

Seeing how Chaeyoung ran to the water made him worried yet excited. Without any words, he took his already ed shirt and also his maroon uniform pants off, left him with a black Calvin Klein boxer.

", Chaeyoung. It's cold!!!" He shouted as the cold of the night Han river's water drowned his body.

He immediately took Chaeyoung on his embrace, swirled their body on the cold water that night. The smiles on their face that won't vanish just because the water that froze their bodies.

Ten seconds felt like an hour for them, it wasn't because they hated it, they loved it. People always felt their precious moments went in a flash, but they were different. Both Jungkook and Chaeyoung felt that their happiest moment would happen in a slow-motion. Every millisecond that recorded on their memories were like cut pieces of precious film rolls that precisely recorded on their minds.
They always cherished their crazy bets like it worthed to be written in the historical book of South Korea. That was how much they loved their times together.

"You're crazy, Chaeng"

As they were out of the water, Jungkook covered her exposed body with his towel that he brought for the p.e class that day. He didn't know if it was all just a coincidence or Chaeyoung purposely chose that day to swim in the Han river like that.

"But it's fun, isn't it?" With her cheeky smile that proudly marked on her face, she couldn't stop with her proudness of the best bet idea that she has that night. She thought that it was the most fun thing they ever did, ever. "I got the idea from a movie, I saw the clip on Instagram and I want to do it with you"

"You have to tell me beforehand so I can prepare an extra towel for myself"

She brought her eyes down to his boxer and she couldn't help but shouted once she saw a big bulge in between his firm thighs.

"Oh my God, Jungkook you're ! And you have a too? Aaakkk!!!"

His eyes widened, who wouldn't? When the originator of the idea shouted like a victim of a . Thankfully he could immediately cover with his hand just in time. "Yaaa!!! People might think that I want to you for real"

"But you have a , how can I'm not shouting?" He forgot that it was useless to cover because she has the infamous/and the most she proud of talent she has, talked with closed.

"It's not a , it's just a bulge because right now I'm ing freezing, Park freaking Chaeyoung. Thanks to your idiot idea" He didn't mean to assault her with his sentences, she also knew about that. With his wet body, wet hairs, wet underwear, and no a single dry fabric to dried himself, all he could do was twisting his calves and his own body when the night wind caressed his shivered almost body.

"Ups... Sorry" She gave him his towel and immediately wore her uniform. He followed right after his body dried a bit.

After her stupid yet exciting challenge, he brought her to the nearest convenience store. Two bowls of instant habanero soup ramyeon with extra habanero paper powder for each bowl was what Chaeyoung dared him to do again.

After their 'luxurious bath' on Han river, she almost a hundred percent sure that they will catch a flu and that was why she chose soup ramyeon that time. Or more to torture Jungkook even more.

Jungkook couldn't eat spicy food well, it will burn his tongue and he would immediately drench in sweat. His saliva, nose water, and sweats all over his body that didn't want to stop was always his big enemy.

"It's okay... It's okay... It won't kill you, Kook. Here, drink this" She poured him a glass of milk but he took the carton instead, took a big gulp before he spaced out again.

"You're an evil"

"Nope... I'm an angel. You should thank me, Kook. I traine you to eat spicy food, as a Korean we have to love spicy foods, it's like our dishes roots" Different with Jungkook who almost die, Chaeyoung calmly slurped her noodles.

"I almost die"

"Pft" She scoffed to his whining. "How could the 'Mr. Golden Jungkook' whos famous with his perfect image just whine over a bowl of ramyeon? Just drink your milk to feed your growing muscles. I'm afraid it will sag because of the bath in the river earlier and this ramyeon"

"That's not funny. Just look, Chaeng... Revenge is sweet, just wait for your turn" He wanted to sound cool, like a villain in the action movies he watched. But it all failed because his nose water demanded to be snorted.
"And now we're getting flu. Hhh, don't you ever come with a stupid dare like that again"

"Let's be honest, it's fun, isn't it?"

"No!"

"Eyy... Don't lie. I know you're enjoying it as much as I do"

"Actually, it is" He was being honest, that challenge actually the most fun challenge they ever did. It was like a rollercoaster. Being in a public place, in the springs evening, and also jumped into the river. It was all could only happen if Chaeyoung was the one who made him do that.

Both of them walked back to the riverbank where they parked his motorcycle. With his jacket that tightly hugged her body, they both sat in the wide flat stone.

His shoulder felt a weight of her head that silently lied on. It wasn't new, it was almost like their routine to spent their Saturday night together after a stressing additional tutoring.

The area they were in wasn't a popular spot for a Saturday night. The young people usually went to Banpo or Hanggang bridge because of the rainbow water fountain. While the place they chose was quite far from there but closer to her neighborhoods.

"Have you fall in love, Kook?" She threw pebbles to the surface of the river, looked at how far it could go before it sunk into the water. The reflection of the wavy moon due to the blew off the wind and also the sound of the singing of crickets somehow made her suddenly felt melancholy.

"Not yet, why?"

"Nothing... I'm just wondering what it feels like to love and be loved by someone"

"We're still too young to know about love, Chaeng"

"There's no young or old for love, Kook"

"But still... Love is too complicated and tiring. I prefer a friendship, like us. I think it's more comfortable"

"But you still have to fall in love someday, so do I"

"I won't fall in love, at least for now. I'm sure about that, I prefer playing a video game than facing a mad woman every month in their period time"

"But you stay by my side, even on my period times. Do you love me then?"

"Pft... What kind of joke is that? I don't love you"

"You don't but you will"

"That's stupid. Of course, I won't fall for you"

"You will"

"I won't, okay? That's clear"

"Wanna bet about this, Kook?"

"What again, Chaeng?"

"I'm a 100% sure that you will fall for me"

"Yeah, whatever. Keep on dreaming. If I fall for a girl, it will be a beautiful mature woman and not a crazy teenager who asked me to swim in the river at night like this"

"Geez!!! I swear I won't love you Jeon ing Jungkook, even if you're begging me. I won't accept your love"

Jungkook was playing Chaeyoung's hair. Swirled it in between his fingers. No one knew since when it became his habit but what he knew was her hairs was way too addicting to be not played.

All her words kept repeated on his head. She was right, one day they would fall in love and he wondered if that time came, could they keep their friendship? He didn't want to lose her, she was what he had and he needed to keep his life rolls.

"Do you really want to have a relationship? I mean... To love and be loved, Chaeng?"

"I do, Kook"

TBC