Epilogue3

😀😀😀

The Beginning of TaeRose 01/02


Chaeyoung was a crying mess at that moment. After what Jungkook said to her, it really broke her heart.

How can a man she loves just said that she's a ? How?

He always said that he loves her, truly loves her. But with not believing her, wasn't what he should do, right? If he loves her, he would listen to her explanation and believe her in the end.

Jungkook was always the jealous type of boyfriend, that's why Chaeyoung usually called him the Jeonlous. She didn't name him that without a reason, she has a million reasons to call him that.

That afternoon, as much as she wanted to go to Jungkook's house and beat the of his, she couldn't. The anger and disgust in his eyes really tore her apart. Never once in her life, someone looked at her like that. And the person who treated her like that was her boyfriend. Or more to her ex-boyfriend.

The afternoon breeze that shyly breezed was a bit help to relieve her aching heart, at least, it calmed the sobs that accompany her for the past two hours.

There was a little wave on the swimming pool that she created. Her calves that kicked the water was one of her way to channel her frustration.

"Tae... I want to poop" Jimin who suddenly felt the urge to go to the bathroom mindlessly left Taehyung at the living room alone. He didn't care about Taehyung, his 'business' was the most important thing he should take care off at that moment.

As he roamed around the living room, he could see plenty of family pictures that framed with gold frames. There was Jimin, his parents that he already met at the graduation and also a young pretty girl with a bright smile on her face. Just by looking at her features, he could immediately know that she's Chaeyoung, Jimin's sister. Besides, Jimin talked about her way too much.

As he observed her features... Crescent eyes, chubby cheeks, and plump lips, those all features looked really perfect on her, not too different with Jimin.

He roamed around the house which the biggest house that he ever visited in his life, and somehow he arrived at the swimming pool section.

He could see a slim figure that's sitting at the edge of the pool. Her shaky shoulder was somehow made him a bit curious and worried. He wasn't sure but he approached her in the end.

His immediately soaked when he sat next to her. He didn't want to act like they were already close but he was sure that they will one day. So he forgot the usual himself and approached her as best as he could.
"Do you know that crying can lift up our sadness? But if we cry too much, it will only deepen the wound in our heart. It better to cry and let it go"

"Huh?" Chaeyoung could only stare at him with a full confusion. She was sure that no one can enter her house if none of her family allowed, but how could he? "Who are you?"

"I'm your oppa's friend"

"Oppa? Jimin oppa?"

"Yess" Actually, she was stunned with the person next to her for a moment. A perfect sculpted face and his deep voice were way too charming to be ignored.
"Jimin and I just get back to Korea today and your father asked me to stay here for a while. Is it okay with you?" His smile really took her attention, his presence was way too strong for the first impression. "I'm Taehyung"

"Taehyung?"

"Yes, Kim Taehyung"

"Ohh... Nice to meet you Taehyung oppa"

Hearing she called him oppa somehow made him fluttered, no one called him that way since he moved to England to pursue his education in Harvard. "I really like the way you call me oppa, Chae"

"Chae? You know my name? How?"

"You're Park Chaeyoung, right? Jimin talked about you a lot actually. Besides, you really look alike with him"

"What did that shortie talk about me?"

"Shortie? That's funny" Taehyung obviously will call Jimin shortie next time. He never realized that Jimin was short, not until his sister called him that way. "Nothing in particular actually. Mostly about how annoying his sister could be and how cute his sister at the same time. Oh... And how much he loves you, he said that he will beat everyone who'll make his sister cry" He didn't lie, Jimin was always being a protective brother ever since they were just a kid. "And I'm sure he would be panic if he sees your condition right now. He might think that I'm the one who makes you cry"

"Pft... I know he loves me" Chaeyoung washed her face with the pool water, she somehow afraid if Jimin saw her condition at that moment. A cold water that washed her face immediately freshened up her face and also her broken heart. "Where is he?"

"Poop"

"He left you, didn't he? He always likes that if that private business suddenly appear"

The awkward air around them somehow didn't feel awkward at all. The silence that filled up the air felt so soothing as if they already spend their times together for ages.

"Why are you crying, Chae?" Taehyung was not the type who likes to interfere with other people's business, that wasn't his style. But Chaeyoung really made him curious up to the stage where he wanted to comfort her, it was weird for him.

"Nothing. It's just..."

"Is it about your boyfriend?"

"More like my ex than a boyfriend, I broke up with him" She timidly said it to him. She knew that she might look childish to cry over a boy. But Taehyung just didn't know why the reason she broke up with Jungkook.

"Ohh... Young love" He nodded understanding, he didn't want to offend her with laughing. Even though he never felt such a thing like a broken heart, but looked at her condition was enough to let him know that it was pretty hard for her. "You know if he meant for you... He'll come back"

"I don't want him anymore in my life, he breaks my heart" She started to sob again, the drops of tears that started to beam on the edges of her eyes were ready to fall within a second. Her heart clenched again whenever she remembered what Jungkook said to her.

"What did he do?"

"Nothing" Her whispered still could be heard by him, and it sounded so painful even though he was sure that she pretended to be fine.

"I can be your second brother, Chae. If Jimin will beat his then I won't. But I obviously would like to know why you don't want him back in your life. I'm a good listener, you know... But it's okay if you don't want to share it to me, I understand. We just meet a couple minutes ago"

"Promise that you won't tell anyone"

"Sure. I won't tell anyone"

"He... He didn't believe in me" As Chaeyoung finally told him all the stories, Taehyung started to get angrier by the time. How could he call her like that? Taehyung would never say a thing like that, not to Chaeyoung nor to other women.

His clenched fist that slowly opened was moved to the back of her head, patted it softly to make her know that she has an extra brother by her side. But the patted she got just made her more drowned in her sorrow.

"Do you know that swimming can relief sadness?" Taehyung wiped up her tears and brought her chin to face him. "Do you want to swim?"

Chaeyoung hadn't had a chance to answer when Taehyung already pulled her into the pool. Chaeyoung who wasn't ready immediately clung on his nape to support her body on the surface of the water.

"Oppa... Your clothes"

"I have my suitcase, don't worry" He moved her wet hairs that covered her beautiful face. It was their first time being that close and it didn't feel awkward at all, for both of them. His smile that soothed her was back again in there, spread from ear to ear.

Her wet hairs and drops of water that dropped down her perfect porcelain skin and disappeared on between her two beautiful orange lips was a big temptation. But he has to know his place. "I heard you're a good swimmer"

"I am"

"Then why are you clinging on me?"

"Its because you pulled me out of sudden. I wasn't ready, okay" Chaeyoung just realized about their position. Her face went red because she was really embarrassed by how she comfortably clung to him.

"Want to race?"

Chaeyoung immediately swam to the other end of the pool as fast as she can. "Of course... The loser has to dance in front of mom and dad"

"Yaaa... You're cheating" Taehyung tailed her from behind, he didn't want to overlap her. He just wanted to hear her laugh, just like what he heard at that moment.
Her happy laugh that he heard for the first time.

Chaeyoung was almost winning when they heard Jimin's voice. "Yahhh!!! You two. What are you doing?" His voice sounded annoyed...
"I'm in" Right before Chaeyoung touched the poolside, Jimin already jumped to the water and blocked her from her winning.

That afternoon, three of them shared their very first happy moment together. The 20 years old Chaeyoung and 22 years old Jimin and Taehyung just behaved like a 5 and 7 years old kid.