Epilogue4

😀😀😀

The Beginning Of TaeRose 02/02


It's been two years since Taehyung came to the Park family life. He lived in the Park house for 6 months before he bought his own apartment building and his secondhand car.

Mr. Park has already offered him a brand new car countless times but Taehyung always rejected his offer. He didn't want to use his kindness to himself. Even when Mr. and Mrs. Park warmly welcomed him to the family was way more than enough for him. He literally owed them his life.

If Jimin didn't introduce his parents to him on the graduation day. If Jimin wasn't his dormmate. If Jimin wasn't his best friend at Harvard... Taehyung wouldn't be work at one of the biggest company in Korea, Park Corp.

Mr. Park who found such a talented boy won't let him back to his village and worked as a farmer, what would his bachelor of economic do in the rice fields?

He respected and really grateful for what Park family did to him, as an orphan country boy, he received too much love than what he deserved from one of the richest men in South Korea. He got a job in a good position, and most importantly... He got the love that he missed ever since his parents passed away in a car accident.

That morning Taehyung was already ready with the best Gucci shirt that he has, it was his first branded clothes and Chaeyoung was the one who gave it to him, as his birthday present last year.

"Okay... Be confident, Tae"

That day was Chaeyoung's graduation day. The 23 years old young girl who will finally face the real world.

"You already prepare yourself for the past 2 years"

He convinced himself for the last time. His reflection that reflected in the standing mirror looked really good but he felt something's missing. His eyes moved to a bouquet of roses that he already bought a night before. Now he looked perfect.

If he has to be honest, he already fell for her ever since Jimin told him about his little sister. And his feeling started to grow since the first time they met at the swimming pool. But who was he? He was just a poor boy who stayed at her house. He has no bravery to confess his feeling. He wanted to worth himself to be her boyfriend first.

Besides, he didn't want to disturb her education with his feeling.

And there he was... After two years of waiting. He finally would tell her about his feeling that he hid for the past two years.

His heart was racing... He drove his old car to the Seoul's university convention center. It wasn't really hard for him to find Jimin, Mr. and Mrs. Park who already sat on the invitation guest area.

He could see the proudness on her parent's face and Jimin also. He felt proud of her too. Chaeyoung was the best graduate in her faculty. How could be they didn't proud of her.

There she was on the podium, gave her speech as the best graduate. She looked flawless as ever.

After all the graduation ceremony was over, all the families waited for their colleague in the backyard of the campus. Taehyung was standing there along with her parents. He knew his place so he won't even try to give her her first bouquet.

Chaeyoung was walking with the trophy on her hands, she looked really proud of herself. And Taehyung found her the prettiest when she's confident with herself too.

Her mother immediately ran to her and hugged her tightly. Taehyung still could remember how her mother did the same to Jimin two years ago. He always loved how this family shared their love towards each other. As far as he knew, it was really rare to have a warm family when they were surrounded by money and power.

"I'm so proud of you, my little princess" Mr. Park didn't even shy to hug his daughter and Chaeyoung also found that her father's embrace was still the best place to rely on.

"Thank you, dad"

"Okay... You know that I'm not good at expressing my emotion. But, congratulation Chaeng" Jimin was a bit embraced, he scratched his nape and avoided her eyes. He never knew that he could be that shy in front of his own sister.

"Can I get a hug, oppa?" Chaeyoung abruptly jumped into him. She owed him so much. Jimin literally helped her a lot, mostly with her financial issues. He sometimes covered her over-limit credit card and didn't even tell their parents. While Taehyung was the one who always helped her with her educations. "Can you just say that you love me?"

"Okay... I love you. I'm so happy that my little sister finally graduates from her college. So, you won't ask me to pay your debt again, right?" Jimin gave up, he sincerely hugged and in the end. It felt more comfortable like that for both of them.

It was almost Taehyung's turn, but his turn has to be overtaken by one man with the same graduation gown as her.

"Thank you, Jae. I hope we can still be in touch even though we're graduate" Chaeyoung was smiling brightly to that Jae boy. They seemed really close and somehow it made Taehyung a little hesitate.

"Go and get her, son. Don't let him take your chance" Mr. Park put his arm around Taehyung's shoulder. He literally pushed his bravery to the max limit. It was a sign that Mr. Park approved him as his daughter's boyfriend.

"Honey... I think I saw Lisa's family there" Mr. Park pulled his wife away. "Jimin... You come with us" And also his son.

"If you dare to lay a finger on her, you'll die in my hand" Jimin literally gave Jaehyun a killing sign and he obviously embarrassing his sister in front of Jaehyun.

"I'm sorry Jae. He's so childish"

"It's okay. I understand him actually" Jaehyun could only laugh to Jimin's over-protectiveness. It reminded him of himself when he saw his sister being hugged by her friend.
"I think I have to go, Chaeng. My family might look for me right now"

"Ohh, okay... Please, keep in touch Jae. And don't tell him my number or anything. Okay?"

"I won't tell him, I promise"

Even though Chaeyoung completely cut Jungkook's chance to get close with her, she still has a good relationship with Jaehyun. Jaehyun actually still liked Chaeyoung a lot, but Chaeyoung always had that invincible wall between her and all the boys around her.

"Hy"

"Oppa... Thank you for coming" Taehyung immediately smiled once Chaeyoung gave him her full attention.
"It's so beautiful, thank you" The bouquet of roses that he gave wasn't the prettiest bouquet that she held at the moment, the bouquet that her family gave was really really luxurious but the bouquet that Taehyung gave was somehow felt more special to her.

"Hmm... Actually, there's something that I want to tell you"

"What is it, oppa?"

He felt his blood pressure stream way faster than the usual. He was afraid. What if she rejected him. What should he behave if she rejected his love? All the worst possibilities kept running on his head.

But he also couldn't wait any longer. Two years was way more than enough to hide his feeling towards her.

"I don't know if it's the right time or not, but... I love you, Chae"

It was so hard for him to even look at her eyes. But man has pride. He forced himself to looked right in her two beautiful brown eyes. Her eyes were so clear, it was clear enough to see his reflection in there.

"I love you since the first time we met. No, I think I love way before that. Ever since Jimin talked about you back in Harvard, I know I already fell for you"

He took her hand, Chaeyoung probably could feel his shaky hand because the moment he took it, Chaeyoung was immediately smiling.

"Hmm... I do not know if I'm worthy enough to say this. But, Chae... I've tried my best to make myself worth to say it to you. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Her eyes were teary. She was so overwhelmed with what Taehyung just said to her. That man who stood in front of her was biting his lips, he really looked nervous and she found him really cute.

"Oppa..."

He didn't know what her expression means but he was prepared if she rejected him. How could she accept a person like him, she could get another man who's way richer and more handsome than him. It wasn't like he didn't know that there was plenty of men who confessed their feelings towards her, she always told him if she got a love confession.

Every time she told him about that, there was plenty of assumptions on his head. It was either she wanted to boast about being popular or she wanted to trigger him and make him jealous.
Every time... Every time she told him about those men who she rejected, Taehyung could only smile and told her that she did a right thing to do. Taehyung always told her to pursue her education before her love life.

Chaeyoung just didn't know how relieved Taehyung was whenever he heard that he rejected a man.

"I thought you would never ask me to be your girlfriend. Do you know that I've been waiting for this since I don't even remember when"

"Huh?"

"I actually want to ask you the very same question tonight, but thankfully you ask me first. So I don't have to embarrass myself" Chaeyoung was already hugged Taehyung at that moment. As her head was on his chest, she could feel how his heart beating rapidly.
"Can you tell him to slow down? I'm afraid if your heart might burst" She patted his left chest to calm it down, but her touch on his chest just made it beat even faster than before.

"Chae... Could you just simplify your answer? I don't understand"

"Oppa... I thought you're smart, how can you don't understand my answer. It's a yes"

"It's what?" Taehyung pulled out her hug, as much as he wanted to feel her in his embrace. He wanted to make sure by looking at her eyes. He wanted to be sure with her answer.

And there she was. With her crescent-shaped eyes that beamed with the tears, and also the most beautiful smile that he ever saw in his life. All of that was there for him.

"It's a yes, oppa. I want to be your girlfriend"

He was really happy. His nervousness suddenly flew away with all the worries that weightened his shoulder for the past 2 years.

He slowly erased the distance between them, he approached her beautiful face and placed his palm on her cheeks. He wanted to taste her lips, he wanted to taste it so bad. But he also knew that it wasn't the right time yet.

How she shut her eyes closed was really cute. He moved his lips to her forehead and sincerely kissed her that time. It was their first kiss. And both of Taehyung and Chaeyoung was happy enough to share a light sincere kiss like that as their first kiss.

"Kim ing Taehyung! Get your ing lips off of my sister's forehead or I myself who will kill-"

Mr. Park actually brought his wife and Jimin hid, went somewhere far but still able to see what was happening between Taehyung and Chaeyoung.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Park really liked Taehyung and they wanted him to be their son in law. They didn't blind (well, Jimin was) to see that both Taehyung and Chaeyoung has a mutual feeling.

And both Mr. and Mrs. Park couldn't be more adore him to let her finish her education first before he prioritized his own feeling. They know how hard it could be for him to hide all the feeling he has towards their daughter, but he managed to wait for two years.

In their eyes, Taehyung was what a perfect son in law would be. Smart, has a good work ethic, warm-hearted, polite, handsome and so on. What they could ask more from him? Nothing.

"Jimin! Shut up!"

"But mom..."

"I said, shut up"

"Honey... I think we're not needed anymore. Let him drive her home, they probably need a little time together"

"I'm coming home with them. I won't let that bastard takes my Chaeyoungie. She's still innocent, what if Taehyung do something bad to Chaeng?"

"Oh no, Jimin... You're going home with us, period!"

"Your father is right. You're the one we should keep an eye off, not Taehyung"

END

 

How is it?

 

Same like truth or dare, I actually wanted to make it as a separate book. About how Jimin being a protective and jealous brother. How he tried to keep his sister for him, I think it will be really funny.

 

But as I read this story from the start, I think these two bonus chapters really fits in the story, isn't it?

 

I still have other surprises.
Let's wait 😀