Epilogue5

😀😀😀

The Wedding Day


That day was a very beautiful day.

That morning... Taehyung was a bit worried, "What if I messed up?" Those words that kept rolling on his head for the past 3 days.

"Tae... Calm down"

He couldn't keep his nerves calm, he kept repeating all the wedding vows that he wrote a couple days ago. He didn't want to say something unrelatable or stupid on his sacred moment.

Jimin who accompany him the entire time couldn't understand why Taehyung looked so nervous. "It's just a damn wedding, Tae"

"Yeah... It's just a damn wedding, and I will take your sister for the rest of her life. How could I calm myself down?"

"Pft... You won't take her. She'll always be mine, Tae. I'm her brother, remember?"

"But you have to remember that I'll be the one who will spend the rest of my life with her. Not you"

"Aish!!!"

It will always be like that and it has been always like that between Taehyung and Jimin. Jimin actually really thankful and also appreciated him for sincerely love his sister but he also didn't seem too happy at the idea of him losing Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was always his little princess. Another sibling might fight or hate each other. But they were different. Chaeyoung was the only person he shared his entire life with. There was no secret between them, they shared secrets that even their parents didn't know.

"Jim, what if I mess up?"

"You won't. You are Kim Taehyung. Perfection is your middle name. How can the Mr perfect mess up? I've never seen you mess up on something before so relax"

"I'm so nervous"

"Yaaa!!! You already said it since three days ago. Just relax" Jimin walked to the worried Taehyung that kept staring over his reflection on the mirror.

"Here... It might make you a bit relax"

"What if I drunk, stupid? No!"

"How can you be drunk over a tiny glass of champagne, idiot?"
Jimin was so annoyed with Taehyung when he rejected the rose champagne that he offered. Jimin and Taehyung have a stupid pact back in their university, that they won't ever reject a drink, even if when they were in a fight. They thought that it would be the best way to solve the tension between them.
It sounds childish, isn't it? But it works.

"Do I look good? How can I be this ugly, !"

"Tae... You're terrifying me right now. You sound like Chaeyoung whenever she wants to go out"

"It's just... Argh. By the way, can I see her? It might help to make me feel a bit relax"

"Go and see her if you want to be shouted then expelled by mom. Oh, on your wedding day" Jimin couldn't stand with his best friend anymore. He thought he could calm him a little bit but he was wrong. Taehyung just made him nervous too.

And that Taehyung at that moment was really scary in his eyes, he found that Taehyung was like a period teenage girl at that moment.

A week before the wedding was held, Mrs. Park took over all the wedding preparation by herself. She literally didn't let Taehyung meet Chaeyoung and vice versa. She also changed the venue. She thought it would be better if the wedding will only be held in the church and a small reception on the church backyard.
A simple wedding just like how Taehyung and Chaeyoung always wanted.

"Chaeng..."

"Lisa-ahh"

"You really look beautiful. He'll be the luckiest man today. I'm so happy for both of you"

Lisa and Chaeyoung met a day after she chose Taehyung over Jungkook. Chaeyoung went to her apartment with a big box full of Lisa's favorite snacks.
That day both of them were flooded with tears of apologized. "You'd still want to be my bridesmaid, right? It won't be perfect without you, Pokpak"

"I'm so nervous, Lisa-ahh. Do I look fat? I feel like I'm gaining too much weight" 

"Chaeng, how could you be fat?" Lisa could only heave to Chaeyoung's ridiculous worries. "Don't you ever ask it to Jennie unnie if you don't want to hear her long preach"

"It's just... Jimin oppa bought two big boxes of pizza and a bottle of cola last night because I couldn't sleep"

"Chaeng?"

"Yaaa! Oppa!!!"

Right at that moment, Jimin peeked at the door leaf. He might come at the wrong timing, but he has no choice but went to Chaeyoung's dressing room. He didn't want to go to his parents because he probably will end up to be his mother's personal maid or his father's personal assistant. He couldn't stand the worried Taehyung either. Don't ask him about his girlfriend, Jisoo, she practically has her best time with Jimin's little nephews in the playground.

"Geez... Why everybody's shouting today?" He wanted to walk past Lisa but he has to stop because she literally pulled back his collar to face her, face to face.

He didn't know why she looked so mad but he somehow has a feeling that she was annoyed at him, with her hands that rested on her waist and that scrunchy nose she has, everyone would know that she was mad and ready to fight Jimin at that moment. "Why? What did I do wrong?"

"Ohh... You did nothing wrong. You just fed your beautiful sister two boxes of pizza a night before her wedding day"

"And?" Being clueless, he still couldn't figure out where his fault at.

"And it's ing wrong"

"Shush, word, young lady" Just like his girlfriend, Jimin gave her Jisoo's signature 'nope' to Lisa. "What's wrong with that?"

"I'll tell Jisoo unnie to explain it to you why it's wrong"

To be really honest, Jimin still couldn't know where his fault at, but he was fast enough to understand that it will be a big trouble if she pulled out her phone, ready to call Jisoo.

And still... He still has no idea but chose to play safe.
"Don't tell her"

"Do. Not. Care!"

"Tell her then I'll tell Hoseok that you are going out with other men. Not one or two, but three men"

Okay... That was enough for both of them to put their phones back in their pocket. It was always that easy to make them makeup.

"Hmm... Guys... Hello... I'm still here, nervous to death"

"Don't worry, Chaeng. Everything will do well" Jimin lightly walked and hugged his sister, he didn't want to ruin her perfect look though.

He took her hand and swirled her body around, the white ball gown that she wore beautifully flared up whenever she made a move.
"Taehyung will be very lucky to have you. I'm so happy that you chose him, Chaeng because I know he will treat you well. He probably will treat you like a queen"

The edges of his eyes began to wet, it was really emotional for him because he knew in less than an hour, his sister would be his best friend's wife. "I might be his best friend and you'll be his wife, but you have to remember that I'm your brother and you will always be my little princess, it will never change. Tell me if he hurts you and I will kick his for sure"

"Oppa... I will kick your first if you dare to kick my husband's y . For sure!"

"Woah... I can't believe that you're already on his side" He faked a shock, it probably the best way to lift up her nervousness.

"Oppa... I'm sorry for being an "

"Shush... It's over already, Chaeng. Let's forget the past, I don't want to ruin this beautiful day" Jimin felt so relieved that those ty days was finally over. His short thumb immediately wiped up the tears that about to fall from her sister's eyes.

🌹


Mr. Park with his heavy steps walked his daughter down on the aisle. He was about to let Taehyung took his only daughter from his life. The person who will give his daughter a new journey at any minutes.

His daughter's hand that linked on his arm felt so heavy, his heart clenched every time the distance getting closer and closer.

And there he was... The man who will take his place to protect his princess. The man that he believed will decorate his daughter's life in the most beautiful way.

On the other side of the aisle. Taehyung couldn't be more awed with Chaeyoung who walked straight to him. Their locked eyes that refused to look away and their smiles that widely spread on their lips were vanishing some the nervousness as if they finally found their strength.

"Please... Take care of her. I believe in you, Taehyung"

"I will, father"  There was no single doubt in his words. He was never been that sure in his entire life to take a responsibly.

Chaeyoung's hand that finally he could hold was shaking, his too. But they both know that it was normal.
"You look stunning, Chae"

"You too, oppa"

They both stood before God. The beating of their hearts that beat so fast might puncture their chests into a hole if they weren't mutually supported each other, with their mutually grappling fingers, they could ease a few of their nervousness.

The big true cross, their families, best friends, and also the angels who became the witnesses were all there. Witnessing how the priest led them to start a whole new life between them.

"Since it is your intention to enter into the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church"

He didn't hesitate, even his fear suddenly gone when it was the time. She looked breathtakingly beautiful. Her eyes, her lips, everything about her was really beautiful.

"Chaeyoung... When you walked into my life, love walked in too and today I affirm my love for you and vow to share my life with you in everything. You are the most generous person I have ever known, kind, cute, and beautiful. I promise you my unconditional love, tenderness, and undying devotion, to not ask you to be more than you are right now, and to love you for being you"

He could see the tears that fought to escape in her eyes, her face was even prettier at that time, her mixed emotional expression that screamed to him. He swore he felt the same. He felt the same, afraid yet excited, happy but kinda sad. Those emotions that shown on her eyes was what he felt at that moment too.

"I... Kim Taehyung, take you Park Chaeyoung to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death does us part"

He couldn't help but to wipe the tears that managed to escape on her face. What he said to her wasn't exactly what he wrote, the wedding vow that he wrote was a way longer paragraph than that. But those vows that he said in front of God was obviously more sincere. It wasn't what his brain set him to say but it was what his heart wanted him to say.

"Oppa... Taehyung oppa. You have been my best friend, brother, playmate, confident, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible. You've made me a better person. I vow to love you as you love me, through all hardship, darkness, and pain to reach for our joys, our hopes, and always with honesty and faith"

Chaeyoung was literally crying through the entire vows. Her sight was blurry due to the tears that beamed on her eyes, but despite of that, she still could see Taehyung who silently mouthed a comfort for her. "You're doing great, babe". And that was enough to bring up the strength on her voice.

"I... Park Chaeyoung, take you Kim Taehyung to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death does us part"

"You may kiss the bride"

END