Chapter 8

The Stray District

NCT is one of the largest, more renown gangs in the South Korea area. While you and Stray Kids have control over the largest District in the country, NCT has taken over a lot of the surrounding areas.

NCT is a gang that consists of 18 [known] members, grouped up into three different units. The most known unit is 127, ran by Johnny. They are the face of NCT and take care of manning the businesses and the financial aspect of the gang. The members consist of Taeil, Johnny, Winwin, Jaehyun, Doyoung, Mark, Jungwoo and Yuta. The second unit, U, is the rotating unit, ran by Ten. Based on the gang’s mission or job, they group together the members based on their individual specialties. The rotating members mainly consist of Lucas, Ten, Jaehyun, Winwin, Jungwoo, Kun, and Mark.

Now, Dream is more of an underground group, rumored to be ran by Renjun. They are more of a word in the air. There is always talk about them, but no one knows what they look like or most of their names. Because of their younger age and size, they have the ability to con their way through any situation and also the ability to break into any building. They take care of the kidnapping, the thefts and everything in between. Those members consist of…

“Renjun, Mark, Haechan, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung. What an unpleasant surprise.” Lee Know glares at the seven boys in front of him.

Everyone in South Korea knew who you and Lee Know were, including the Dream boys. To you and everyone else, however, Dream had been a mere myth. That changed pretty quick. The only reason why you know who they are now is because I.N had caught them on security footage trying to break into your base. You recognized Mark as one of NCT’s most rotational members and not knowing whom the other 6 were, you put two and two together. Soon after, you had warned Lee Know about Dream’s attempted break in and not even a few days later, Chan had caught them as well. After that, you had come across them a few more times right outside your District and with a little help from I.N, you had soon been able to put names to faces.

“Hey! You forgot about me!” A familiar voice booms.

The two of you turn your heads and squint into the dark corner of the room. You see a boy step out of the shadows with a smirk on his face. You raise a brow.

“Lucas? Interesting to see you here. Did Dream finally let you into their little clique?” You turn your attention to Renjun and speak in a lower voice. “Well, I personally wouldn’t have let him in. I would imagine his loud, annoying demeanor would put your whole operation at risk.”

Lucas’ expression changes to one of annoyance. He growls low and takes a step towards you, but Renjun holds a hand out in front of him. “You’ve got some nerve talking to me like that, little girl.”

You scoff and roll your eyes. “One, I’m older than you, boy. So show some respect. Two, you’re the one who invaded my city.” Lee Know clears his throat, a brow raised. “Er, our, city. And three, you guys kidnapped us. So I think I can talk to you any way I want.”

Renjun grinds his teeth, taking a few steps til he’s right in your face. He leans down, a smirk gracing his handsome features. “While everything you said is true, my dear. You aren’t really in the position to talk down to me, seeing as I’m not the one tied up at someone else’s mercy.”

You narrow your eyes but don’t say anything, knowing you shouldn’t push your luck. Lee Know glares at the leader of Dream. “Why don’t you walk back a few feet and get out of her face, short stuff?”

Renjun turns his attention to the leader of Stray Kids. He chuckles and grabs the boy’s collar. “You want to say that again to my face?”

“All right that’s enough!”

The familiar voice you hear from behind you drains the color from your face. You turn your head as much as you could to see none other than the leader of all of NCT himself, Lee Taeyong. If you thought Lee Know was bad, Taeyong is satan himself. While you hated Stray Kids, they at least had some self respect and some civility to them. NCT were messy, brutal, just pure evil. They don’t care who gets in their way, they will cut them down without a second thought. All because of Lee Taeyong, the brutal, evil leader. You despised them more than anything.

Lee Know’s eye twitches. He hates Taeyong just as much as you do. “Lee Taeyong, what a pleasure. And here I thought you let little Renjunnie and the rugrats out of the playpen all by themselves for once.”

Renjun glares at the boy next to you but backs off upon hearing his boss’ voice. Taeyong makes his way to stand in front of you two, a smirk spread across his face. “My my, I never thought I’d see the two of you joined together. And here I thought the two of you hated one another.”

You set a hard glare on your face. “Our combined hatred of you and your lackys overshadows our differences.”

Taeyong claps his hands together. “Oh good, I’m bringing rivals together one District at a time. Now, onto business. You two are probably wondering why I brought you two here-”

“You want control of District 9.” You and Lee Know interrupt together in a bored tone.

Taeyong grinds his teeth, his eyes narrowed. “Yes, precisely. And I will keep the two of you hostage until I have it.”

“Yeah, not going to happen. Next.” You deadpan.

Taeyong’s eyes flash to you, anger deep within them. “Well, I’ll blackmail your gang members. If they don’t give us the blueprints of the District, they might never see the two of you again.”

You and Lee Know look at each other before busting out laughing. You can hear the Dreamies growl. “You’re so funny. You really think our boys are going to give in to the likes of you? They know better than that.”

Taeyong snatches Lee Know by the throat, your laugh turning into a low growl. Lee Know keeps the smirk on his face. “I would stop laughing if I were you.” He lets go of Lee Know forcefully. Taeyong turns to the door. “Now I’ve got to go take care of some things. Once I return, the two of you will tell me where the information I want is.”

Taeyong gestures to Renjun, Lucas, and Mark to follow him. They walk out the door, leaving the two of you with Haechan, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung. You scan the five remaining boys closely and notice Jaemin rubbing his bruised jaw. You chuckle to yourself, causing attention to be drawn to you.

“What are you laughing about?” Jisung glares.

You ignore him and speak to Jaemin. “How’s your jaw, little Jaeminnie? Does it hurt?” You pout, mocking the boy.

Jaemin turns an icy glare onto you. “Shut up.”

You giggle. “Awe, baby boy is in pain. He got hit by a girl.”

Jaemin growls and strides to you, placing both hands around your throat, face close to yours. “I said, shut up. Or I will make you.” You stick out your tongue and the side of his cheek seductively. He hisses at you and squeezes tighter. Despite the amount of pressure he’s using, the smirk never leaves your face.

Lee Know sees your face turning blue and it pisses him off. Anger getting the best of him, he spits at Jaemin. “Hey, asswipe. Get your hands off of her.”

Jaemin lets go of you, you sputter a cough as the color returns to your face. Jaemin sidesteps into Lee Know’s vision and swings at his gut. He makes contact, causing Lee Know to cough out all his air. “That’s for punching Jeno in the stomach and spitting at me.” He walks back to the wall he was previously leaning against.

You look at Lee Know, concern laced your voice. “Hey, are you okay?”

He breathes heavily but nods and gives you a smile. “I’m fine. Is the leader of District 9 going soft for me, now?”

You roll your eyes but smile at his comment. “You wish, kid.” Your expression turns serious as you lower your voice.  “How the hell are we going to get out of here?”

Lee Know doesn’t lose the smile on his face. “I have a little secret, my dear. Chan had made me a small tracking device that’s implanted into my shoe, in case situations like this ever occur. I bet you they’re on their way now.”

“But it would be 9 against 3, since my boys still have Chan. How the hell would they get inside?”

He chuckles, “I have no doubt that right now, Stray Kids and District 9 are working together to come up with a plan to get us out. The only people they hate more than each other is NCT. And that we can use to our advantage.” He turns serious. “But it would help if one of us could make sure that Taeyong is in here when they infiltrate. That way we can distract Taeyong while our boys sneak their way in.”

That’s when an idea clicks into your head. You look at the 5 Dreamies, the gears in your brain turning. Your eyes land on one in particular, the corners of your lips curling into a smirk. You click into seduction mode, pushing out your chest and pursing your lips.

“Oh Haechannie~” You coo. The boy in question raises a brow at your sudden action.

“Yes, babygirl?” He pushes himself off the wall and saunters over to you.

“Minho is being mean, he keeps saying he would rather see me dead than give up his part of the District.” You tilt your head, your eyes flickering from his lips to his eyes. Haechan notices this little action, an amused smirk gracing his features. “If you let me go, Haechannie, I’ll give up the blueprints to his portion of the District. Then you can take over.”

Haechan is silent for a moment before a chuckle escaped his lips. He leans down and runs a cold finger down your cheek. “You sly girl, you think you can con a con man? I already know everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie. However,” he runs a thumb across your soft lips, lingering ever so slightly on the bottom one. “if you would like, you could join us. I know the Dreamies have all had a crush on you at one point. You could come be ours. Keep us,” his eyes turn dark, “company.” His fellow gang members snicker behind him.

Lee Know growls from beside you, not liking the words coming out of Haechan’s mouth. “You’re disgusting, how dare you talk to her like that.”

You jerk your head back away from his face, a disgusted look replacing your pout. “Yuck, hell no. I’d sooner sleep with Minho here before ever joining you psychopaths.”

Lee Know smirks and chuckles at your comment. Haechan raises a brow and looks between you and Lee Know. Something clicks in his mind and he turns and walks out the door. Not even a minute later, Haechan walks in followed by Taeyong. He comes to stand infront of both you and Lee Know. He doesn’t say a word for a moment before going up to Lee Know.

“Hey, what the hell,” Lee Know watches Taeyong pull out a switchblade and flick it open holding it to his neck. He knicks it, drawing a faint bead of blood. You watch this action and something inside of you bubbles into a combination of fear and anger.

“Hey, leave him alone!”

The corner of Taeyong’s lips curl into a smirk and withdraws his knife. “Well, look what we have here. It seems that our little Y/N has feelings for her rival.”

Your eyes widen and face turns bright red. You sneaks a glance over at Lee Know, who’s looking at you, a smirk playing at his lips. “I-I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

Taeyong tsks, “ah ah, babygirl. You can’t deny it now, it’s just way too obvious. And if I didn’t know any better, I’d say that your little crush feels the same way about you.”

Your heart races when those words come out of Taeyongs mouth. You hear Lee Know chuckle from beside you and you turn to look at him again.

“Well, I guess you got me,” Lee Know’s eyes turn dark, a serious look on his face. “Now, I would advise you to keep your hands off my girl or else you’re in a serious world of pain, Lee Taeyong.”

“You’re girl?!” you squeal, making Lee Know wink at you. Your face feels hot as your blush deepens.

Taeyong claps his hands together, a sinister look appearing on his face. “Well, this seems to change things, doesn’t it. Jisung, Chenle, come.” He snaps his fingers, the two youngest stepping up on either side of him. “I can finally put you two to good use. We are going to get the information out of someone, even if we have to torture one of them to get the other to talk.” He turns his attention to you. “And we will be starting with her.” You swallow the lump in your throat as you see two smirks spread across the faces of Jisung and Chenle.

‘Oh, .’