Chapter 1

The Stray District

Stray Kids Gang!Au

Lee Know x Reader

Drama

A/N: Alright, I’m super excited to introduce my new Stray Kids fic! They’ve taken over my life and my heart and now all I want to do is write about them xD So here’s another Stray Kids fic. Enjoy! ~Yosei

Warnings: PG13. Violence and Seductive Themes (Nothing ual that crosses a line for underage idols.)

Disclaimer: This is pure fiction. All artists named in this fic are given a fake personality by me. This does not in any means reflect on the individual idol or groups. To my knowledge, they are all sweet, amazing people that wouldn’t hurt a fly.

PLEASE READ THE PROFILES OF EACH MEMBER BEFORE READING THE FIC. It’ll make so much more sense!

~~~

2015 is when it all began. The adults of the generation were unknowingly sanctioning the destruction of the City of Seoul. Murders were more frequent, Homeless population increasing, the teenage suicide rate was at an all time high, schools becoming a battle ground with students fending for their lives. The police force was b with corruption, any distress calls that went through were either not being answered or you end up seeing the innocent dead or imprisoned.

That’s when the rebellion came to be. The Millennials and Generation Z had enough. The city of Seoul was dubbed District 9. It had started in the heart of the city and stretched into neighboring towns. 80% of the adults were chased out of town, kids were running businesses, teenagers taking office. The kids and teens of previously formed gangs took control, continuing what their parents have started.

By 2018, there were teenage gangs running parts of the surrounding towns of District 9. However, the highest ranking gangs had control of the District itself. Two of the most powerful rival gangs, District 9 and Stray Kids, headed by two of the most powerful gang leaders, L/N Y/N and Lee Know.

~~~

You stare at the drink in your hand, swirling it inside the glass. You, Felix, and Woojin arrived at your friend’s club, just to relax for the night. You had grabbed your usual VIP booth, adorned with leather couches on either side of the table. Watching as civilians dance around the polished, wooden floor, you lean your head onto Woojin’s shoulder.

The weapons specialist chuckles. “Are you tired, boss? Do you want to leave?”

You adjust your short, black skirt to cover your garter holsters. “Nah, it’s okay. I’m just bored.”

“Did you want me to start a fight, to cheer you up?” Your bodyguard, Felix, asks.

You lean over to Felix, a hand caressing his beautiful face. “No. Unfortunately, the club is neutral territory. But thank you, Felix. That means a lot to me that you’d offer.”

The boy smiles and leans into your touch, happy to have made you smile. The three of you sit in a comfortable silence. While you observe the club goers, Felix and Woojin are scanning the club, constantly on alert. They take their jobs very seriously, ready to protect you at a moment’s notice.

That’s when you hear a ruckus coming from the entrance of the club. You lift your head off Woojin’s shoulder and squint your eyes. The dimly lit club hid the cause of the noise, but it was soon revealed who had caused it.

You see three boys around your age walk up the steps to your private booth. Woojin’s hand instinctively reaches for his pistol but you stop him, nodding it’s okay. He lets go but doesn’t relax.

You giggle and tilt your head at the newcomers. “Well, if it isn’t Mr. Lee Know and his two little gang members.” You point to each of them. “It’s Hyunjin and Changbin, right?”

Lee Know smirks, bowing his head. “Ms. Y/N. May we have the pleasure of joining you?”

You nod your head, gesturing to the couch in front of you. The three Stray Kids sit comfortably on the couch. You scan the three boys, noticing Changbin’s non-expressive look, Lee Know’s slight smirk while checking you out, and Hyunjin’s glare aimed your direction.

You chuckle. “I understand why you brought Changbin, but why did you bring string bean?” You point your thumb to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin’s glare deepens at your comment. Lee Know lifts a brow. “Well, I know you bring Woojin around everywhere, I thought Hyunjin would be useful as well. Which I must say, he is.”

Hyunjin smirks, proud of his boss’ words. You roll your eyes and change the subject.

“So, how is the rest of Stray Kids doing? Chan still coding? I.N is always having trouble hacking into your systems.” You rest your elbow on your knee, your chin in your hand.

“Oh is that right? Well, I must reward Chan later when we get back. Seems like he’s doing his job well.”

You smirk, knowing the next question is going to cause some problems.

“How’s baby Jisungie doing? Is he still in prison or where you able to bail his out?”

The next few moments happened so fast. The moment you mention Han’s name, Hyunjin growls and lunges for you, his knife in his hand. As soon as he has you pressed against the back of the couch, Woojin’s gun is drawn and pressed up against Hyunjin’s temple.

If anyone had been staring, this is what they’d see; You’re forced up against the back of the couch, Hyunjin practically straddling you, nose to nose, a knife pressed up against your throat. Woojin has his gun pointed at Hyunjin’s head, a menacing look on his face.

Your shock lasts for but a moment before an amused grin spreads across your face. “You know, Hyunjinie, if you wanted a kiss, you could have just asked.”

Hyunjin growls, ignoring the comment, “don’t you dare say his name, or I won’t hesitate to cut your throat.”

You knew why he was angry. Han had a small crush on you for a while. You knew about it, so you used it to your advantage. You also knew how knowledgeable he was with poisons. About a month ago, you ‘convinced’ him to poison a man who had been causing you problems. What he didn’t know was the reason why you used him. Turns out, the guy you tricked him into killing was a cop. The cop was gaining in fast on Seungmin’s drug ring and you needed to get rid of him quick, without tracing it back to you.

Needless to say, Han got caught and put in prison, without so much as a shred of evidence against you or District 9. Stray Kids has never forgiven you for that. Not that you cared much.

“Awe, is Hyunjinie mad?” Your face turns dangerously seductive, you grab his chin between your thumb and finger, forcing his face from moving. “Well let me tell you something. It was so ing easy. All I had to do was show Han a little leg, give him a kiss, and he was like putty in my hands.“ You tilt your head, blinking innocently, your thumb grazing his lips. "Would you like me to show you how?” You lean your lips closer to his, inches away from a kiss.

Hyunjin growled and tightened his grip on the knife, causing it to nick your throat. When Woojin noticed a small trickle of blood form, he cocked his gun.

You glance over at Lee Know, whose face was unreadable. “I would advise you to call off your dog before my boys do something we’ll all regret.”

Lee Know snaps his fingers, signaling Hyunjin to return to his seat. As soon as Hyunjin released you, Felix pulls you into him, assessing the mark on your neck. He dabs the small amount of blood with his shirt sleeve

“Y/N, are you alright?” He immediately asks, concern laced his voice. Once you assured the boy that you’re fine, his glare shoots over to Stray Kids.

“How dare you touch her.” He’s about to stand up but you put your arms around him, gave him a light kiss to the cheek and lay your head on his shoulder.

He immediately softens, and pets your head. He glares over at the three gang members once more, “if you so much as look at her wrong, all three of you will be dead in seconds.” You smile at his words, thankful he’s in your life. You look over at the three glaring boys across from you, your smile dropping.

“What is the reason you’re here?”

Lee Know clears his throat, a brow raised. “Well, that’s actually why we came to see you, my dear.” he chuckled when he saw your brows furrow in a confused manner. “You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you.”

Lee Know found this amusing, finally being able to turn the tables on this conversation. “Money, Ms. Y/N.”

You immediately sit up straight, your eyes narrowed. “What money are you speaking of, Lee?”

“The money you owe me for bailing my poison specialist out of prison, L/N.”

You laugh. “I’m not giving you anything. The fact that you even bothered to ask is laughable. It’s not my fault he was caught. He should have been more careful. He may be a genius in Chemistry, but not so much when it comes to anything else.”

You hear Hyunjin growl but you ignore him. Lee Know smirks. “Maybe if you learned to stay dressed and stop using your body to get what you want, we wouldn’t be in this situation.”

This guy was starting to piss you off. How dare he talk to you like that. But he wasn’t finished.

“You knew Han was weak when it came to females. Stop yourself out just to get your way.”

You immediately stand up in a threatening manner. Suddenly, it was like a chain reaction. As soon as you stood up, so did Hyunjin, his knives out and aimed at you. Soon after, Woojin stands up, his gun pointed at Hyunjin’s head once again. Lee Know stood up, getting closer to you, which caused Felix to put his arm in front of you to protect you. Changbin then stood, glaring at Felix, hands clenched in a fist.

“I dare you to say that again, Minho.” You growl. You’re not much shorter than him, but you still had to tilt your head up slightly to look him in the eyes.

He cringes at the name, choosing to ignore it just this once. “I haven’t said anything that wasn’t true. You took advantage of one of my guys and I’m not okay with that. You should have known this was coming.”

You smirk, “Well, fortunately for me, there’s nothing you can do about that. I. Win. You. Lose.” the last two words were accompanied by your finger jabbing him in the chest twice.

Hyunjin pulls his hand back to throw his knives at you, but Woojin cocked his gun. “What do you think will hit their target faster, a gun or a knife? Do you want to find out, stringbean?”

Changbin knocks your hand away, a menacing look set on his face. “You touch him again, I’ll break your finger, little girl.”

Felix immediately pushes Changbin back a few steps. “If you touch her again, I’ll do more than break your finger, shorty.”

By this time, the crowd of club goers were watching the exchange, waiting for something to happen. Hyunjin and Woojin aiming their weapons at one another, Felix and Changbin squaring each other up and you and Lee Know glowering at each other.

“Ahem, Y/N?”

You hear a small voice on your left. You look over to see your friend, immediately lighting up when you see her. “Ahh! Jennie! How are you dear?”

She bows her head to everyone before speaking. “Um, I understand this is business and all, but could you take this little… business transaction elsewhere? You’re scaring my customers.”

You gasp a little and pull her into a hug. “I am so sorry, I completely lost my head. We were just about to leave.” You snap your fingers, causing Woojin and Felix to come to your side.

You turn to Lee know, who’s glare hasn’t left his face.

“This little transaction is over. I’m not paying you a penny for your little Han’s mistake.

Bye-Bye~.” You wink at the three boys, blowing them each a kiss.

Once you leave, Lee Know breathes a shaky breath. “Oh, this isn’t over, my dear. Trust me.”