Chapter 5

The Stray District

Woojin leans against the hard, brick wall of the meeting room. The two boys have a glaring contest, no one speaking to the other. Chan is constantly pulling at the ropes, doing his best to untie them but Woojin’s knots are too strong.

Chan sighs, giving up for the moment. He trains his eyes back onto the District 9 member. “So how is it?”

Woojin raises a brow. “How is what?”

“You know what I’m talking about. I mean, she’s the only female in the group with 4 other males. I don’t know why else you would follow her.”

Woojin’s eyes narrow at his hostage. “How dare you talk about her like that. Why we choose to work for her is not the reason you’re implying and it’s ultimately none of your damn business.”

Just then the door bursts open, slamming into the wall. Felix walks in, a wild, manic look on his face.

“Felix, wha-”

Without a word to Woojin, he walks straight to Chan and punches him hard in the face, busting a lip.

“Felix what the hell!”

Breathing heavy, his icy glare doesn’t leave the now bloodied boy. “It was a setup.”

Woojin’s eyes widen. “What?”

Felix turns his attention onto Woojin. “It was a ing set up. They have her. They have Y/N.”

~~~

You groan as your consciousness starts to come back. You’re not sure how long you were out, but your neck was sure stiff. You go to rub it but you couldn’t move them. You tug them again and come to realize you were tied to a chair.

‘Oh yeah, they took me.’

You blink your eyes a few times to chase away the blurriness. That’s when you notice the room you were in. It was similar to the one you had Chan tied up in. There was a table with 5 chairs around it in the upper right corner of the room. The walls, however, were made of stainless steel versus brick like yours.

While you’re scanning the room, a face pops up into your line of vision, startling you.

“Y/N, you’re awake!” Han grins wildly.

You roll your eyes at the way too excited boy. “Why are you in my face, Han?” Chuckling, you decide to play with the boy. “So, how is it being free? Or do you miss the confines of your prison?” You smirk.

The poison specialist moves closer to you, a glare replacing his smile. “You really screwed me over, Love. All I did was love you and you screwed me over.” He grabs your face with his hands. “You owe me a kiss for everything you put me through, my dear.”

You shake your head free of his hands. “What the hell are you talking about? I already gave you one!”

Han tsks, once again grabbing your face, tighter this time. “You used me. That kiss meant nothing. Now, this will be on my terms.”

Han brings his face closer to you, planting a kiss right on your lips. His lips were soft but aggressive and it disgusted you. That’s when you bite down on his lip. You bit so hard, it broke the skin.

Han jerks backward, blood dripping down his chin. He touches his fingers to his lip, eyes manic when he notices the blood.

“You sadistic .”

He raises a hand above your head, making you flinch. Before his hand made contact with your cheek, someone grabs it to stop it.

“Han, compose yourself.”

The infamous Lee Know has shown up, a grip on Han’s wrist. Han rips his hand away, glaring at you before walking to the corner to sulk.

Lee Know turns to you, a smile gracing his handsome features. “My apologies, Y/N. Han here is just upset about what you did to him.”

You scoff. “Yeah, well, it’s not my fault the kid is easy to manipulate.”

“Watch what you say,” Han growls from his corner.

Lee Know chuckles. “Well, let’s move on to business here, my dear.” He chuckles and leans forward, his hands on the chair arms, practically entrapping you in the chair. “You owe me money for Han’s bail, as well as handing back my Computer Specialist.”

You narrow your eyes. “You’re not getting . Like I keep saying, Han got caught all on his own. And your little 3racha decided to attack my brother, so Chan is out of the question too.” You switch your attitude, biting your lip and looking up at the gang boss through your lashes. “Why don’t you let me go, Minnie. Or at least loosen my hands. The ropes are hurting my wrists.” You pout.

Lee Know chuckles, lips in a sneer. “You know that doesn’t work on me, my dear. You can’t charm me.” He tucks a piece of hair behind your ear and let his hand run down your cheek, making you shiver.

He’s right, you do know you can’t charm him into anything. He’s the only one you can’t get through to. It’s quite the opposite actually. While he’s the only one you can’t seduce, you can only be seduced by him. There’s something about him you can’t resist. You don’t know if it’s his visuals, his connections or the power he holds, but he affects you in a way you don’t understand. You can hold it together when you have one of your members with you. But you’re not sure how you’ll fare by yourself.

And boy, does he know that. He walks around you his hands gliding over your shoulder and resting on your throat. He leans down and breathes into your neck, his breath hot. You swallow the lump in your throat, telling yourself you won’t give in as Chan did.

“I know you can’t resist me, Y/N. And you will cave in to my demands eventually.”

“You’re out of your damn mind if you think I’ll ever give in to you, Minho.”

Lee Know’s large hand curls itself around your neck, tightening at the sound of his birth name leaving your lips. He squeezes til you’re unable to speak.

“My dear, you know how much I hate that name, yet you keep speaking it. I’d advise you to quit it before I do something I regret.” He speaks in a low, dangerous tone. His grip tightens again, this time momentarily cutting off your oxygen supply. His other arm is draped over your chest, his lips to your ear. “I hope you know you belong to me until I get what I want, do you understand?” He lightly kisses the skin behind your ear, causing a shiver to run down your spine.

Lee Know let go, causing you to cough dramatically, trying to catch your breath, face slightly flushed from the kiss. He walks towards the door of the room, glancing over his shoulder. “I’ll give you some time to think it over. Better get some rest, Y/N. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.”

He laughs almost maniacally before turning off the light, walking out the door with Han and shutting it behind them, shrouding you in complete darkness.

~~~

“How did you know?!”

Felix has Chan in a headlock, tightening his arm more and more as the moments pass. Chan strains his neck, trying to shake Felix off.

“How did I know what?!”

“How did you know we would take one of you and then go and search for your hideout?!”

“If you ing let me go, I’ll tell you!”

Felix roughly released Chan, who rolls his neck, cracking it back into place. He sets a hard glare at the young martial artist.

“No reason to hide it now. Lee Know planned it all. He knew I.N would want that new game and try to sneak out. He sent the three of us to intercept him and roughed him up a bit to send you a message.” Chan chuckles. “He was right when he said you’d try to come to take one of us and that just so happened to be me. I gave away the information on purpose, not because your boss seduced it out of me.” He lifts the corner of his mouth in a smirk. “Not that I’m complaining about how she tried to pry it out.”

Woojin clenched his fists. “I’d advise you to continue with your previous explanation.”

Chan rolls his eyes but continues. “Long story short, the boss predicted she’d want to come after him right away and had Changbin, Han and Hyunjin waiting for her. It was all too easy actually.”

“How the hell does he know all this information?!”

Chan shrugs, “he just does. He’s not called Lee Know for nothing.”

Felix grabs Chan by the throat, speaking with clenched teeth. “Why did you take her?”

“She owes us money like stated earlier.” A menacing grin spreads across Chan’s face, despite being choked. “And now she belongs to Stray Kids until she pays.”

Woojin growls, “she’ll never belong to the likes of you.” He raises a brow. “However, if you put it that way, that would mean you belong to us until we get her back.”

Felix forcefully released Chan’s throat with a growl, “and we will get her back.”