Chapter 7

Help Me Love Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

Sora and Soobin grabbed my arms and followed Hyera to the gym. I tried fighting them off, but it was useless. They took me into the storage room and threw me on the ground.

“I told you to stay away from the guys. Why can’t you listen?”

“Don’t you think I’ve tried to get them to leave me alone? They won’t listen to me so tell them instead of making my life more miserable.”

“I’ve warned you time and time again Hana. You’ve pushed me too far, so I’ll make sure you learn your lesson this time.”

Sora and Soobin grab my arms again and hold me still as Hyera approaches me with a pair of scissors. Next thing I know, Hyera cuts my hair off in chunks while I’m crying and trying to get loose. After Hyera was finished cutting my hair she tore my uniform before dumping a giant bucket of ice water on me. They then walked out of the storage room and locked me inside. I felt weak and just lay on the floor crying, hoping that someone would find me soon.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

I woke up after a few hours and was on the verge of giving up hope on someone finding me. All my things including my phone were at my desk in my classroom. A little while later I heard dome voices and crawled over to the door and started hitting it and tried yelling for help. I was about to give up when suddenly, the door opened and Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were there. The fact that they were looking for me and found me made me feel so relieved.

Jimin noticed my condition before Taehyung and Jungkook and put his jacket around my shoulders to cover me up. Next thing I know, he picked me up and carried me while Jungkook went to gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter