Chapter 1

Help Me Love Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

            Welcome to my life. My name is Hana Song, I’m 16 years old. I am a student at Hangong High School. There is nothing interesting about me to share with you. I’m the target, first choice to get bullied in the school. Especially when it comes to Lee Hyera and her 2 best friends, Kim Sora and Shin Soobin. Aside from those 3 is Jung Taeshin who has made it his personal life goal to harass me every chance possible.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

            It’s the first day of school and the beginning of another year of misery. For once I wish I could get a break, but I already know it’s hopeless. I check my phone for the time and realize that it’s already 6 in the morning. After letting out a deep sigh, I force myself out of bed, grab my uniform, and head to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school.

As soon as I finished getting ready, I went to the kitchen and made a couple slices of toast before heading out to school. Since my apartment is pretty close to the school I usually just walk by myself with my earbuds in to avoid people. Right when I get to the school gates I take a deep breath before facing my own personal hell. Not even 5 feet down the halls I hear the voice of my biggest enemy.

“Hana, so great to see you again. How was your break?”

“What do you want Hyera?”

“Why so rude on the first day? Didn’t you miss us?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter