Chapter 6

Help Me Love Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

The rest of the day seemed to go pretty well after the guys told Taeshin and Hyera and her friends to leave me alone. Taeshin ignored me and the most Hyera and all did was sent piercing glares my way. Part of me is still a little worried that things will still go bad if the boys aren’t near me though. I can’t rely on the boys so much, it’s too dangerous and risky for me. I don’t want to end up falling for any of them either.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I wasn’t paying attention to where I was walking until I felt someone grab my arm and pull me into them. The sudden action caused me to snap back to reality and realize I had almost walked into oncoming traffic. When I looked up at the person who caught me, I realized it was Jimin and my heart began to race, and I started to blush. This can’t be happening to me right now. Next thing we know, Taehyung was clearing his throat to get our attention.

“Oh, hey Tae. What’s going on guys?”

“We’re getting ready to go to the mall to hang out. Do you want to join us?” Taehyung asked.

“I can’t today. I have a lot of homework to do tonight. Maybe next time. I have to go now, bye.”

As soon as I said bye to the guys I left instantly to go to my house. Part of me felt guilty because I didn’t really have a lot of homework. I can’t continue to get closer to them.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

I left for school earlier than normal to avoid the guys. I’m not sure what’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter