Chapter 3

Help Me Love Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

As we got up a group of 2 other guys burst into the classroom knocking me over in the process.

“Jungkook, what’s up? How was class?”

“It was alright. Hana is actually supposed to give me a tour of the school now.”

“Oh, can we join? Some girl named Hyera was supposed to give us a tour but she kind of creeped me out.”

“Fine with me. Hana, can my friends join us for the tour?”

“Yeah, whatever.”

I got up off the ground and dusted my skirt off while scowling at the other 2 guys who knocked me over.

“If Hyera targets me more than usual because of you guys then I’ll make sure you regret knowing me. Anyway, who are you guys?”

“Hi, I’m Kim Taehyung. You can call me V.” The hyper guy introduced himself.

“I’m Park Jimin. Nice to meet you.” The shorter of the 2 introduced himself.

“I’m Song Hana. Let’s go, so you guys can see the school before I change my mind.”

“Hana, if you don’t mind me asking. What did you mean by Hyera targeting you more? Does she already target you?” V asked.

“Wow, you must be a genius. You actually put the pieces together.” I said sarcastically.

“You don’t have to be so rude. He was just asking what you meant.” Jimin snapped.

I stopped walking and spun around to face the boys with a scowl on my face.

“Here’s the deal. I’m showing you around the school, that’s all. After this, I’m going back to being a loner. I already get bullied and harassed by Hyera, Sora, Soobin, and Taeshin. I don’t need them to target me more than they alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter