Chapter 5

Help Me Love Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

We finally managed to escape Hyera and her friends and made it to the mall. While the guys split up and went their own ways, Jungkook stayed with me while I went to get some new clothes to change into since I was still wet. I ended up finding a cheap store with basic clothes and grabbed a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a red tank top, and an oversized black sweatshirt. After I paid and got changed, Jungkook and I went and got coffee before sitting in the food court. Slowly, the rest of the guys showed up and we just hung out and talked for a couple hours. They weren’t such a bad group, but I still couldn’t be seen with them or talk to them after this as much as I regret it.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

It was a new day and I just woke up and was ready to go back to bed. I knew I’d have to face the day one way or another, so I dragged myself out of bed and took a shower before putting on my uniform. I grabbed some toast, put on my sneaker, grabbed my bag, and headed out for school. On my way to school I listened to music as usual and the walk seemed to go by quicker. As soon as I stepped through the gate, I felt someone grab my wrist and start pulling me until we were inside the building and I was pushed up against the locker. After coming to my senses, I realized it was Taeshin and frowned instantly.

“What do you want Taeshin? I don’t feel like being bothered right now.”

“I saw you hanging out with the new guys yesterday. What makes you think that’s alright Hana?”

“How about the fact that I’m my own person and make my own decisions?”

“Are you smarting off to me right now? You know the rules. You’re mine and I don’t share.”

“I never agreed to dating you last I checked Taeshin. So, you don’t have a say in who I spend time with and who I decide to be friends with.”

“You are mine whether you like it or not. I will make sure you learn.”

Next thing I know Taeshin was kissing m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter