Chapter 2

Help Me Love Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

I woke up at 6 in the morning again, before my alarm even woke me up. When I finally decided to get out of bed I took a shower and put my uniform on, made some toast, and headed out to school.

“You’re back again? I thought last week we finally broke you.”

“I’m not going to give up just because you insist on making my life miserable. Feel free to keep trying though.”

While she stood there glaring at me, I walked past her while hitting her with my shoulder as I walked past. As I was heading to class, I saw Taeshin and kept walking.

“Hey sweetness. Where do you think you’re going without saying hi to me?”

I just looked at him before I kept walking to my classroom which didn’t please him. As a result, he grabbed my shoulder and spun me around before slamming me against a locker and caging me with his arms. I winced at the pain from the sudden slam before glaring at him.

“I asked you a question sweetness. You know it’s rude to ignore people, don’t you?”

“I’m not really interested in talking to you. Plus, I don’t really consider you as a human, more of a pig.”

“You know, I’m trying to be nice here, but you are making it very hard.” Taeshin responded with a scowl.

“You realize one way or another I could care less, right?”

“Do you have a death wish or something? If we date, I can get that girl Hyera, to stop bothering you. Make your life easie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter