Chapter 4

Help Me Love Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Taehyung and Jimin came to the classroom to get Jungkook, who told them I was joining them for the day. The two were excited to have an extra person join. Once they turned to me they noticed my soaked state and seemed worried and I just shrugged them off before they could ask what happened. As we walked out of the classroom, Hyera saw the guys and approached them before noticing me and glaring at me before smiling at the guys.

“Hey guys. I couldn’t find you earlier for that tour. Maybe tomorrow?”

“We already got a tour from Hana earlier so it’s fine. Thanks though.” Jimin replied.

“Oh. Alright. Well Sora, Soobin, and I are hanging out. Would you guys like to join us?”

“We actually already have plans with our friends and Hana today. Maye later.” Taehyung said.

“Hana? You mean you’re going to hang out with that loser? She isn’t good for anything.”

Once Hyera finished saying that, I put my head down knowing that despite how hurtful it was to hear, it was true. The guys stiffened, and Taehyung was glaring at her while Jimin crossed his arms.

“She’s not good for anything? So, tell me, what are you good for then?” Jungkook snapped.

Hyera looked shocked for a few seconds. After she regained her composure, she glared at Jungkook.

“Who do you think you are brat? I’m your senior. You should respect me.” Hyera shouted.

“I wouldn’t have guessed yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter