AU Ending: Chaemin

The Warmth of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AU Ending: Chaemin

 

Minju

 

“This school festival will be so fun!” Hitomi said with excitement.

 

She nodded, “I hope so.”

 

“I texted in the group chat and apparently everyone wants to come.” the Japanese girl nodded.

 

She was currently in her last year of college. After graduation they had all split up at various top universities it just so happened that she ended up going to school with Hitomi and….

 

“I need 20 pounds of ice stat, updates on all the vendors, and a full analysis of our surveys.” Chaewon spoke into her headset as she walked inside.

 

With graduation and being away from the chaos of their old student council, Chaewon was running a really tight ship as president of their college’s student government.

 

They ran like a well-oiled machine where she only occasionally messed it up.

 

“Oh my god it’s gonna be so fun to have the old gang gang back together.” she said with starry eyes.

 

Chaewon scoffed, “You mean the same people who run the greatest risk of ruining this night?”

 

“I’m sure they’ll behave.” Hitomi offered.

 

The girl shook her head, “We all know that’s not true.”

 

Sounds about right.

 

She stood and grabbed her bag, “I have one last class but I’ll meet you at the event.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Don’t forget to turn on your walkie talkie.”

 

She walked over to her class a few buildings down. It was a regular gen ed class that was pretty boring. When the class finished up she wasn’t too surprised to see a boy standing in front of her desk.

 

“Hey Minju.”

 

Since the beginning of the semester, Shownu had been bothering every day trying to ask her out. She had been nice at first but it had gotten straight up annoying at this point.

 

“Shownu.”

 

“You know the school festival is today, so I thought it’d be fun if we hung out!”

 

“I’m good.”

 

Shownu frowned, “C’mon, it’ll be fun.”

 

“Look, I’ve already told you several times that I’m taken so please leave me alone.”

 

“You’re clearly lying, I’ve never seen you with someone.”

 

A familiar voice interrupted, “Well that’s because I go to a different school.”

 

When they turned around she couldn’t help her automatic smile at the sight of Chaeyeon standing in front of her with flowers in hand.

 

“Oh.” Shownu said.

 

Chaeyeon glared, “Yeah, c’mon Minju.”

 

She happily jumped up and grabbed her girlfriend’s hand as they walked out together.

 

As they walked out of the building and across the expansive school grounds, Chaeyeon didn’t say a word until they sat down on a bench overlooking the school.

 

“So that’s the guy that’s always bothering you?” her girlfriend asked.

 

She nodded, “Yeah.”

 

“Sheesh, you should have told me it was that bad, I would’ve visited you sooner.” Chaeyeon pouted.

 

Ohh, she got it now, Chaeyeon was jealous.

 

Her girlfriend was so cute hehehe

 

She kissed her cheek, “Don’t be jealous.”

 

“It’s just…even thinking about you being bothered like that makes me mad.” Chaeyeon admitted.

 

She smiled, “Thanks for worrying, you’re cute when you’re like this.”

 

It was true though. Chaeyeon was always the sweetest person with such a gentle personality that it seemed almost impossible. Seeing Chaeyeon all riled up was so different but definitely adorable.

 

She said, “Let’s just head down and have fun at the school festival.”

 

“Okay fine.” Chaeyeon suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter