Wheein

Paint Me

2 - Wheein

06192016, 5:30AM

"Yah unnie! Get up we need to go. We still have to do hair and makeup and rehearse with our co-hosts!" I said pulling Moonbyul unnie from her bed. I should NOT have asked her to go drinking with me and Hyejinie last night.

"Wheein-ah, just 5 more minutes." she begged.

"You said that 30 minutes ago, now GET UP." I said finally pulling her up. "I kept thinking you were getting stronger when drinking, you're still weak." I went to her dresser to get her some clothes. As soon as I gathered everything she needed, I threw it at her.

"Now go and change, and brush your hair. Your head looks like a bird's nest."

"So much for being your unnie, you boss me around too much."

"Because you can't do anything and you're old." I said as I was standing at the doorway.

"YAH JUNG WHEEIN--" I slammed the door before she hit me with her flying pillow. Knowing Byul unnie, it might've had drool on it, ew.

 

As I sat on her sofa waiting, I started reading through my script again. Who are we co-hosting with? I wonder. Manager unnie said it was two people from a boy group.

Maybe it's BTS. Ah, stop thinking like that, Jung Wheein. You're being a fangirl again. Besides, they're too busy to be hosting some music show.

Pulling me away from my thoughts, Moonbyul unnie suddenly exited her room and went out of her apartment without talking or looking at me.

Sigh, "Looks like our hamsters having a tantrum, tsk tsk." I said as I stood up and ran after her, "yah, Byulie unnie, wait!"

 

Whatever, I'll just do my best today for our group.

 

I entered our car and we immediately headed straight to SBS building, we were 45 minutes late for our hair and makeup and we still had to rehearse before we actually went on-air. Byulie unnie I blame you.

We rushed to our dressing rooms and sat on our chairs, the makeup artists immediately went to work and I continued re-reading my script.

"Hey, Wheein-ah. Do you know who we're hosting with?"

"No, I don't." I guess Moonbyul already forgot about this morning. "Manager unnie, do you know?"

"Eung, you're hosting with V and J-HOPE."

"Oh, okay." I continued reading....
.
.
.
.
.
"WAIT WHAT?!"

 

Jung Wheein, you better get your together today.

 

I've never handled a few pieces of paper more aggressive than this in my entire life.